PDA

View Full Version : Program To Repair....

MusicChick
06-17-2003, 08:36 AM
There are two programs that I need. One is a program that gets rid of the 'clicks' and 'pops' that are sometimes in the mp3's you download, the second is a program that might be able to repair a wave file. I downloaded some wave files of movie sound bytes, and they are in mono, and they sound terrible, sort of static like.

Does anyone know of 2 programs to fix these problems, or maybe one program to fix both? I've looked everywhere and can't find a program for this. Thanks in advance for any help. :)

balamm*
06-17-2003, 08:54 AM
As a matter of fact, there's an audio remixing tool called POP Click .
I dunno if it's still available though cause it was developed for converting vinyl to CD.

Nero wave editor can do it to a small degree to but you'll have to register or crack it to use more than 10 conversions I think. Nero does do error correction, clipping, etc

Cool edit Pro may have something like that too.

Ad
06-17-2003, 12:22 PM
theres also COol edit pro taht can also repair and get rid of pops

EsssBee
06-17-2003, 12:39 PM
get a dedicated audio editor like soundforge wavelab or even cool edit. all these will have the tools you need to convert and repair your files.

movie soundbites from websites are usually really low quality so you will only be able to improve on what you have. dont expect wonderous results from any app though :(