PDA

View Full Version : Just Watched Transformers!!!

mr. nails
07-03-2007, 07:38 AM
lol, fucking great! 2 1/2 hours of robots fighting and blowing shit up! lol, (still smiling) as a watched this it brought back the childhood cartoons i remember and it was GREAT! sure, there is always things that you would had changed, but nonetheless it was very FUN!! Megatron is still the angry bad-ass i remember him and starscream was pretty damn cool as well. i think the most rememberable things of the movie is that Peter Cullen plays the voice of Optimus Prime. for those who have no clue who that is he is the voice of the 1984 Transformers cartoon (others as well). VERY satisfied with this viewing @ the theatre. a must see!

starscream flying away @ the end of the credits. lol, part 2? we can only hope!

Skiz
07-05-2007, 04:14 AM
Just saw this tonight. Great movie indeed.

Action-packed, non-stop, from start to finish. Quite a bit of humor as well.

Megan Fox just keeps getting better and better and better looking as the film goes on. :drool:

Smith
07-05-2007, 06:12 AM
It was pretty good, saw it tonight. Didnt like the super wise PG robots much, but the action was pretty sweet.

I didnt stick around for the credits, it was like 1am lol.

I sure hope if their is a sequel that its a little less PG..and a little more mature.

mr. nails
07-05-2007, 12:45 PM
Peter Cullen already signed for the 2nd and 3rd scripts for the franchise! :)

Chuck24
07-05-2007, 07:39 PM
i think the most rememberable things of the movie is that Peter Cullen plays the voice of Optimus Prime. for those who have no clue who that is he is the voice of the 1984 Transformers cartoon (others as well).

HAHA! You know I remember sitting there watching the movie and wondering if that was the same guy, but thinking nah, it was too long ago for it to be him. Nice call from Michael Bay because I, as well as others, probably couldnt of imagined optimus without any other voice anyways. Especially for those like myself who were a big enthusiast of the cartoon series :)

Without a doubt, it was absolutely the best movie I have seen this year! I thought the length of the film was perfect and the special effects were astonishing, which will probably set new standards in that category for the movie making buisness. I enjoyed it so much that I actually might even watch it on the big screen again before it gets released onto DVD :P

magdiali
07-05-2007, 07:58 PM
im gonna watch this next week
i think it'll be great

saulin
07-06-2007, 09:52 AM
I really liked the movie. I watched it today at the theater. It's pretty much what I was expecting. Lots of great action. Pretty intense.

WHRST
07-07-2007, 02:50 AM
Great movie but I excpected it to be good compared to all the crappy sequels this summer, well Die Hard was good though. Just saw it in theaters today.

Busyman™
07-07-2007, 09:23 AM
Just saw this at the drive-in (along with Disturbia and Shrek The Third).

Good movie!

They sure didn't slough off on the special effects. Jeeeez!

The CGI in this movie is probably the most intricate I have ever seen in a movie. I still had to get used to the busy looking Transformers and I hated the look of Frenzy.

You know the Autobots in the movie:

Optimus Prime
Bumblebee
Ratchet
Ironhide
Jazz

In case you didn't know the Decepticons:

Megatron - jet
Starscream - jet
Barricade - cop car Ford Mustang
Scorponok - the scorpion in the desert
Frenzy - little fucker on Air Force One
Blackout - the helicopter
Brawl - tank
Bonecrusher - weird armored truck

Shiranai_Baka
07-07-2007, 08:35 PM
In my opinion, there should've been more fights where it was just robot vs robot with no human intervention.

mitchwilliams
07-08-2007, 02:37 AM
i watched this yesterday and i thought it was a amazing movie,
another one is,
Live Free Or Die Hard,
Quite impressed with that as well

DefX
07-08-2007, 04:46 PM
Just saw this last night. I was blown away by the eye candy graphics. Can't say enough about it. I never expected it to be that detailed. The movie was quite long but not too much that it took something away from the story.

One thing though. Some of Optimus Prime's lines were a bit cheesy especially how the human race is in its infancy, bla bla bla and how they went to great lengths not to harm them in the battles. Maybe if I was still a kid, I'd appreciate more.

Overall, the movie's definitely a keeper.

peat moss
07-08-2007, 04:50 PM
I hate to admit but watched a cam release and was not disappointed , great fun but some funny avi format so watched on my computer .

S!X
07-08-2007, 09:41 PM
I hate to admit but watched a cam release and was not disappointed , great fun but some funny avi format so watched on my computer .

Why didn't ya take out the boys out to go see it in the theaters ;):mellow:

3ngEK7T5
07-08-2007, 09:45 PM
this got my hopes up.

looking forard to watching it.

Everyday@420
07-09-2007, 03:05 PM
This one is actually worth seeing in a movie theater. Outstanding. Had all the elements of a Michael Bay (Armageddon) film: Music, love story, great sfx, a sympathetic imperfect hero.

I love what he did with Transformers.

zeven0
07-10-2007, 01:59 PM
Great movie!

fstrulz
07-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Great action-packed movie! Definitely the best movie of the summer. Some really funny parts and Megan Fox is hot! I just wish Bumble Bee was a Beetle, just like in the original animated series. :)

Demigod
07-10-2007, 07:57 PM
Just watched it. Great movie!

Well, I guess I'm easily impressed on this one. I always thought the Transformer cartoon was kind of corny but this movie just made the robots look freakin' awesome.

camelfilters
07-11-2007, 02:23 AM
Meh, was a ok film, visuals and the fight scenes were cool to watch but other then that seemed like a typical teen movie with a plot that kept getting stupider. I'm a transformer fan but this could've been executed wayyyyy better imo. Half the dialogue in the movie was so corny.... -_-

PabloEscobar
07-11-2007, 01:17 PM
Great Movie!

Defy
07-12-2007, 12:12 AM
This was, BY FAR, the best movie I have seen all year AND in a long while. The CGI effects were absolutely astonishing! All the quirky little lines along the way were such a nice touch as well.

"Bumblebee, stop lubricating the human."

I saw this movie twice in the theaters, and even during round 2 I sat there watching it, completely in awe, as if I'd never seen it before.

But my question is this! Apparently Bumblebee never quite "finished off" Barricade in their first fight scene, because you see him (the police car) along with the other Decepticons moving into the city after Megatron is released. Also, Starscream was never destroyed (that we see) so does this mean it's leading up to another movie?

5 Stars, 2 Thumbs Up! :thumbsup:

BoaBa
07-12-2007, 02:51 AM
looking forward to see the movie .. i love transformers, but i', waiting for a better release quality (here in my country hasn't been released in cinemas yet)

greetings

later: i just downloaded: Transformers.TS.XViD-20th (http://craiovahub.ro/details.php?id=18039) i don't know, i think i have a triple orgasm
Great Sound&Quality