PDA

View Full Version : Tracker named UK-T

Diliman
07-03-2007, 02:04 PM
Hello everybody!
I`ve heard that UK-T is one of the best trackers.
Can anyone show me some screenshots from the tracker?
I would like to see their design, what kind of torrents they have,forums,staff? etc :P
If any of you is in UK-T please give me some information about how many users is in it, how many torrents, pre-times? i think they are very fast cuz the tracker is one of the best.:yup:

//Diliman

nihility
07-03-2007, 02:11 PM
one of the rarest- yes
one of the best - :/ no lol

cant give you screens though soz

shimonben10
07-03-2007, 02:14 PM
im looking for some information about this site to.
thx ahead

PoOki
07-03-2007, 02:27 PM
this site sucks : \

Diliman
07-03-2007, 02:28 PM

you`re in it? :rolleyes:

RandomNewbie
07-03-2007, 02:34 PM
It's one of the hardest to get into... but defintely not one of the best. Very small user base.

fuufen
07-03-2007, 05:08 PM
Its a nice tracker to have. Very nice community and nice mods. The content on the tracker arn't so good tough. Good to show off with in front of your friends when you show them the frontpage and then log in and theres a torrent tracker behind...

Enlightened
07-03-2007, 05:17 PM
Sorry off topic:
I find that fascinating both of U guys RandomNewbie & fuufen , like just joined in June, and giving comments about UK-T? U guys have Dupe accounts here in FST?

PoOki
07-03-2007, 05:18 PM

you`re in it? :rolleyes:

I was.. Rarest -Yes. One of the best- No.
The "What Invites Are Worth" goes by the rarest not by speeds,content and that kind of stuff.

xbawksz
07-03-2007, 05:28 PM
lol HEYZ GUYZ. I WAS jUST WUNDRIN BOUT A TRACKR CLLED U-KT. UMM U GUYZ GOT NE INVITZ THER? I WWUD RLY APPRCIATE IT IF U CUD INV ME. I R GOOD USER PROMIS NO LIE. K? [/noob]

stop. youre not going to get screenshots. stop caring about uk-t. it's never going to happen. get over it. its not a good tracker by any means. in fact it blows. the only reason people care about it is because of rarity. just go on torrent leech or something, its much better.

fuufen
07-03-2007, 05:35 PM
Sorry off topic:
I find that fascinating both of U guys RandomNewbie & fuufen , like just joined in June, and giving comments about UK-T? U guys have Dupe accounts here in FST?

I had luck and was able to get into uk-t a few months ago...haven't used this site before but then i heard that many guys were talking about FST and i had to come here and check it out...never been interested of this site before...If you are a memeber of uk-t, just pm me your nick and I can send you a pm inside uk-t so that u can see that i'm not joking :D

RandomNewbie
07-03-2007, 05:58 PM
Sorry off topic:
Wow... I didn't know that longstanding members of FST were the only ones who were allowed to know anything about UK-T. How crazy of me to think that there were file sharing communities outside of this forum!!

Enlightened
07-03-2007, 06:15 PM
Sorry off topic:
Wow... I didn't know that longstanding members of FST were the only ones who were allowed to know anything about UK-T. How crazy of me to think that there were file sharing communities outside of this forum!!

Seems "strange" to have been a membrer of UK-T and not heard of FST?

menkää_vittuun
07-03-2007, 06:16 PM

Why?

Goldeneye
07-03-2007, 06:27 PM
I wouldn't even pay attention to the Rating System. UK-T does seem like a really cool site to get into, and even I want to see what it's like in there. Just find some Trackers that fit your interests and stick with those. There are some people on here who are dedicated to trading invites and accounts in order to get to the rarest trackers.

nanajeebus
07-03-2007, 06:28 PM
Haha, yes, because fst is a world renown site and everyone on the internet knows it.

and if you don't you are a lying and will be burned at the stake D:<

RandomNewbie
07-03-2007, 06:51 PM

Never heard of and never joined are two completely different things. FST is not the end-all-be-all of the p2p world. It's actually just a very small blip on the map.

ATTN Mods. Please do not take this as a slam towards this site. It's a nice place, this is. I'm just saying that this is not the only p2p community in existence.

Skiz
07-03-2007, 07:32 PM
I wouldn't even pay attention to the Rating System. UK-T does seem like a really cool site to get into, and even I want to see what it's like in there. Just find some Trackers that fit your interests and stick with those. There are some people on here who are dedicated to trading invites and accounts in order to get to the rarest trackers.

Trust us, it blows. :dabs:

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8764/lockedxd1.gif