PDA

View Full Version : Henry t0 Barcelona?

CrAcK
07-03-2007, 10:24 PM
Thierry Henry(in Arsenal before Nr.14) in Barcelona NOW!What u think about? (24 million i think)

Barbarossa
07-04-2007, 08:28 AM
Henry has done fantastic for Arsenal, because he was allowed to play how he likes. Internationally he's done less well, because he's been told to play in a different way. The price tag seems like a bargain, but I think it's down to his international form rather than his club form.

I think if he remains injury-free he will do fantastic over there, as long as he gets given free reign like he did at Arsenal.

SKGunners
07-04-2007, 10:13 AM
Well, I don't think he'll do extremely well at Barcelona, consider his age as a factor. He's already at 30, and he doesn't have more than 2-3 years to show his best forum. Age is a big factor plus Henry is not the type of player who can play well with other superstars, and that's the reason he didn't do well with France.

Henry is more of a player who plays well when he's the only star of the show and is counted on. Do you think he'll play well with Barcelona already having superstars like Messi, Eto'o, and Ronaldinho? I don't even have to mention Deco and the rest of the players.

Barbarossa
07-05-2007, 09:29 AM
Are you saying that Arsenal were a one man team? :blink:

SKGunners
07-05-2007, 01:45 PM
No, all I'm saying is that Henry is not the type of player who can play well in a star-studded team.

wallek13
07-05-2007, 02:51 PM
Well i guess i am going to be a Liverpool fan now since they have Fernando Torres

BawA
07-07-2007, 02:20 AM
its a shame for arsenal to let him go, as Drogba said departure of Henry means taking out arsenal from all the calculation.
even more players are leaving and some wanting to leave, even winger renewed his contract under a condition that says if arsenal didn't look good in upcoming championships then he would leave as well.
its all looks like downfall which henry said before leaving, its shame that financial problem came in between.
i was arsenal fan since 1997 i think, when their shirt had dreamcast logo on it.

Are you saying that Arsenal were a one man team?
it was pretty much, without henry they would only come out not more then a draw.
just see what happened when henry got injured at the endings of the championships, they lost/draw most of the remaining matches.
i hope them very best of the luck to the gunners and mybe a managment change would do a good to the team.
any way juventus is back and am back in Calcio :naughty:

SKGunners
07-09-2007, 07:34 AM
People who support teams just because of how they play and what players they have aren't true fans. The actual fans are who support the team in all conditions with any players and I will continue supporting Arsenal till the end even if they end up turning into a mid-table team or the Champions.

bigboab
07-09-2007, 01:46 PM
People who support teams just because of how they play and what players they have aren't true fans. The actual fans are who support the team in all conditions with any players and I will continue supporting Arsenal till the end even if they end up turning into a mid-table team or the Champions.

I agree. You should support your local team.:unsure:
Through the good times and the bad times.

maebach
07-09-2007, 02:05 PM
Aston Villa snatched Reo-coker, but gave up Davis which I dont understand. Stephen Davis was a solid player, and would definetely improve.

CrAcK
07-11-2007, 01:43 AM
Eric Abidal changed to barcelona ,too . they know each other from french national team...

maebach
07-11-2007, 01:53 PM
lyon is losing everyone

maxehhh
07-12-2007, 12:49 AM
also Yaya toure...

WOW the fantastic four xD

-------------------Valdes---------------------
--Zambrotta--Thuram--Milito--V.Bronckhorst---
-----------------Edmilson---------------------
-------------Deco----------------------------
-----Messi-------------------Ronaldinho-------
------------------Henry-----------------------
------------------Eto'o------------------------

I don't like that much Van Bronckhorst... but it's no one better than i'm in that position

OMG IM SO SCARED :) poor Madrid

CrAcK
07-12-2007, 12:56 AM
mhh whats about abidal???
I Thought Barcalona play with 3 frowards...
like Henry Ronaldino Messi or Etoo,,, but i think henry is better than etoo
mhhh .....

KevinGarnet
07-12-2007, 03:53 PM
henry is one of my favorite players.. i like France players.. so i think it will be great striker for Barcelona.. and i think it will starting player..

BawA
07-12-2007, 04:05 PM
i dont think anybody can handle barca this season atleast in la liga.
rohni-henry-messi horror triangle.
as for arsenal, each team has its own bad time and they will recover from it, give them some 2-3 seasons. anybody remember Manchester before Ferguson ?

Michellin
07-20-2007, 07:58 AM
I think Sevilla had a chance to win La Liga, but their midfielders weren't up to the task and their defenders couldn't keep the likes of Ronaldinho from scoring

CrAcK
07-20-2007, 09:31 PM
i dont think anybody can handle barca this season atleast in la liga.
rohni-henry-messi horror triangle.
as for arsenal, each team has its own bad time and they will recover from it, give them some 2-3 seasons. anybody remember Manchester before Ferguson ?

:D I think the same like u !!!
Messi Rhoni and Henry rUL3zz!!

zd0d
07-20-2007, 10:51 PM
Shame to see him leave Arsenal, he done them a huge service.

pazsh
07-21-2007, 07:20 PM
I'm Daying To see the collaboration between Ronaldinu and Henry..
that's going to be HOT!

CrAcK
07-22-2007, 07:30 PM
Yeah...It will!!!

birney29
07-23-2007, 12:13 PM
manchester united :D but i live like 2 mins away from the ground so thats my local team as someone posted and they somehow got into division 2 i wud still support them :D even though we won :D and it wont be hot because they will clash they love the spotlight on them and they will clach because they both cant have it :D

user2000
11-15-2007, 04:50 PM
Barca..is a new chalenge for him...