PDA

View Full Version : Warren G

Corleone
06-17-2003, 06:39 PM
Does anyone have the CD : Warren G - Take A Look Over Your Shoulder. I know it is not used on used to ask this in a Forum. But I tryed over and over to find it on Kazaa lite. I even had auto search more on but it wouldn't find it so please let me know if you got the file : '' Ricky and G-Child'' and the file :''Reel Tight Intro''. So I can make my CD complete.

Thanks..

porkshit
06-17-2003, 07:59 PM
tru soulseek there is lots of rare stuff on there

Paul_NFFC
06-17-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Corleone@17 June 2003 - 19:39
Does anyone have the CD : Warren G - Take A Look Over Your Shoulder. I know it is not used on used to ask this in a Forum. But I tryed over and over to find it on Kazaa lite. I even had auto search more on but it wouldn't find it so please let me know if you got the file : '' Ricky and G-Child'' and the file :''Reel Tight Intro''. So I can make my CD complete.

Thanks..
i got this album :P

although i dont have the track "ricky and g-child" on it..i looked it up and on the version with that on its number 6..on number 6 on mine its called "interlude"

i aint got this album nomore (hired it from library and ripped it ages ago at 224kbps quality so dunno if u want it or not

if u do want it them PM me your MSN or Yahoo messenger I.D and ill add you and send you them if ya like

"Reel tight" and "interlude"

Corleone
06-18-2003, 08:04 AM
I have given you my e-mail so please send it... :D

Corleone
06-18-2003, 08:05 AM
I have given you my e-mail so please send it... :D

Paul_NFFC
06-19-2003, 03:11 AM
u havent? :huh: private message me it on forum i dont check email account i used for this

redemption
06-21-2003, 02:07 AM
aint got the others m8 but im sharing g child. im on most days pm me and ill tell u when im on so u can dl it ok??

Paul_NFFC
06-21-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by redemption@21 June 2003 - 03:07
aint got the others m8 but im sharing g child. im on most days pm me and ill tell u when im on so u can dl it ok??
i sent him the songs he asked for above on msn a few days ago ;)