PDA

View Full Version : Wrong Turn It Sucks

MetroStars
06-17-2003, 11:33 PM
I just DL'd Wrong Turn - I wasn't expecting much - but it turned out 2 be worse than i thought...

Same old plot line - sum good looking college kids crash into a good looking doctor's car - they then go looking for help - wander into sum Hill Billy's house - hill billy's come after them kill a few and the guess what the best looking survive..

what a load of shit... i fucking hate teen horror road movies....

they all just copy of Texas Chainsaw massacre....

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/howardava.jpg

DarkBdyle
06-18-2003, 12:13 AM
where did you find it, i cant, the search button dosent work
Please leave a hash

Ad
06-18-2003, 02:12 AM
Yeah the world is turning into a teen audience these days it sux :(

Locomariachi
06-18-2003, 03:02 AM
well all i know is this, most movies out there, whether they&#39;re action or horror, they all end up being comedies :lol: you know what i mean? Especially movies like Wrong Turn, you go in there thinking okay i want to at least not predict the movie from start to finish, but you can&#39;t help it, and then all you end up doing at laughing because the movies are all cheesy. Man, what happened to all the good flicks that used to come out? <_<

MetroStars
06-18-2003, 11:37 AM
Locomariachi - my thoughts exactly

well_butter_my_arse
06-18-2003, 03:01 PM
Ah crap i just dled that aswell is it really that bad?

MetroStars
06-18-2003, 04:31 PM
It all depends in your taste in Horror if u like teen roadtrip type horror u lwill uv this...

me iam sick of fucking shit like - Jeepers Creepers - Road Kill - Urban Legand u know that type of teen shit - were they always have good looking girls with them - at least put an ugly girl in the to make the movie seem a bit real...

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/misc/howardava.jpg

well_butter_my_arse
06-18-2003, 04:32 PM
lol yep there always has to be a minger

BigBank_Hank
06-18-2003, 04:42 PM
It seems like most movies now are written by formula. Like those teen movies they are all alike because they figured out the formula. No matter how bad it looks a bunch of dumb people will go to see it, even though its the same movie just different lighting and people. Its almost like they have run out of ideas. :angry:

well_butter_my_arse
06-18-2003, 04:44 PM
i think hank hit the nail on the head. this is why we get so many sequels and threquels or whatever the word for that may be is.