PDA

View Full Version : North Korean War

DarkBlizzard
06-18-2003, 01:52 AM
Even after the last war North Korea has had with the US and its allies they still just cant stop making there nukes to harm there neigbors.

I have heard from the News,People, Internet Sites, Radio, etc... That there is soon going to be a war againist North Korea. The main countrys againist North Korea will be.. Japan, The United States of America, Austrialia, and South Korea. Japan and the United States have the best army's on the planet so this shouldnt be to hard but im expecting lots of deaths on both sides. As soon as Iraq is fixed up or nearly fixed up the War againist North Korea is expected to start. It will have much much more support than the war in Iraq. Many countrys hate North Korea far more than they hate Iraq which is the reason there will be more Support.

echidna
06-18-2003, 02:38 AM
the USA had to withdraw from the korean war because it couldn't win, and the USA was the one to start making :nuke: so you better stop throwing stones in your glass house
the USA will not wage a war with n korea as n korea poses a viable opposition and the USA will not risk casualties to the level that would be required
the USA now only fights enemies that are weak enough to push over, a real adversary wouldn't fit into the news breaks as well [serbia was only attacked from 30,000 feet up because they might have hurt americans]
n koreas :nuke: capability probably protects it further from US agression, i beleive that the USA has taught the world a terrible lesson in iraq :: 'if you have :nuke: [really have :nuke: ] then you are too dangerous to attack, if you want :nuke: but haven't got them yet then the USA will whelt you'

every nation and their dog now wants :nuke: so that the USA won't f#ck them up
expect lots of noise and little action about n korea

also don't expect all the allies you name to join such a stupid adventure, rummy and cheney sure won't be

DarkBlizzard
06-18-2003, 02:45 AM
i named the ones that have said they wanted to fight it.... and getting nukes only makes the US want to attack you......and the US can still attack North Korea because we will have more help.....anyway....the US always attacks from the Air for about the first month to wipe out soldiers and then we move.... If Japan helps ( which they will) then this will be a easy war. Jap's are really good at fighting wars. Notice how i didnt say England......only countrys that feel threatened are going to attack North Korea....but England is safe because it is far enough away. The US is to the East of North Korea. Austraila is to the South. Japan is to the North East. South Korea is to the South....It wont require much fighting anyway because most North Korean's have family in South Korea so they will switch sides so they can get into south korea to be free. This will Result in one less Communist Country in the world. Then maybe we will not have North and South Korea.....just Korea

echidna
06-18-2003, 03:05 AM
you need to get a map (australia is in the southern hemishere well out of range of north korean missiles, alaska might be in range but bush wants to turn it into one big oil well anyhow) learn some history (not from encarta or the history channel) wake up re. :nuke: (the USA might want to attack nations with nuclear weapons, but it will NOT risk attacking a nation that actually possesses them :: otherwise why didn't the USA actually fight china or the USSR during the cold war? why did it engage in proxy wars in korea, vietnam and afganistan etc.?)
japan needs to alter it's constitution before it can use it's armed forces for anything except defence,
and i have no idea where you get the idea that south korea wants another war, [that is complete cr4p]
i feel continuing this topic with you is a questionable use of my time
[are you one of those who thinks that the USA 'won' the vietnam war? :lol: ]

DarkBlizzard
06-18-2003, 03:24 AM
No i dont think the US won the Vitenam War cuz it wasnt are war...it was just a F*cked up place and we just werent doing much good so we just left. But we didnt lose either because it was NOT our war. Ok well i expect North Korea to be attacked soon. I know it will be attacked if Bush gets re-elected. Im not sure if it will get attacked with another president....it depends who wins if bush loses. I dont think Al Gore is gonna go for President so i think Bush has a good chance of winning because there isnt gonna be anyone any good againist him. I think bush will get at least 60% of the votes next time we have a elecation.

The USA did win the Cold War no matter what u say....We won and thats it. America has never lost. If America loses any war then that country gets America....thats why america has such a great america...because we dont wanna have some one else take our country.

evilbagpuss
06-18-2003, 03:41 AM
But we didnt lose either because it was NOT our war

Come on. Don't be silly. You tried to win. You didnt win. Therefore you lost. You guys made it your war by participating in it. How you can say it was just a fucked up place? Were all the US troops there on vacation and they just kind of got caught up in it?

America has never lost

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If America loses any war then that country gets America....

errr, no. Not at all. That would require an invasion.

The USA did win the Cold War no matter what u say

I think you'll find the Russians destroyed themselves if you look into it.

I've seen some inane patriotic drivel in my time but this is the 'best' yet. I get the feeling that someone is filling your head with this rubbish because you clearly dont understand what your saying.

DarkBlizzard
06-18-2003, 04:11 AM
If america loses a war then that mean the army is gone.....ok well lets see.......no army....without a army u cant be protected.....so nothing would stop other countrys from coming in and taking over america....ok......no army = no country.... Army has never lost a war that was for OUR country. Vietnam wasnt over OUR country. The Cold War and other wars WERE over OUR country. Vietnam was over Vietnam NOT OUR country.

echidna
06-18-2003, 04:25 AM
DB if it weren't for the fact that you can operate a computer i'd think you were an infant or intellectually challenged
you live in a hideous dream world :: none of us can help you with that

are you old enough to vote? i hope you don't, your ill-founded views are dangerous and i think you would make irrational choices.
in fact i hope you don't drive cause trusting you with something as heavy as a car in public would be very dangerous

your ignorance demonstrates effectively why so much of the world has problems with the USAs attitude

clocker
06-18-2003, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by echidna@17 June 2003 - 22:25

your ignorance demonstrates effectively why so much of the world has problems with the USAs attitude
No it doesn't.

His statements may effectively demonstrate his own ignorance, but to generalize about an entire nation based on the statements of one person merely demonstrates your own.

j2k4
06-18-2003, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by clocker+17 June 2003 - 23:41--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker &#064; 17 June 2003 - 23:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-echidna@17 June 2003 - 22:25

No it doesn&#39;t.

His statements may effectively demonstrate his own ignorance, but to generalize about an entire nation based on the statements of one person merely demonstrates your own.[/b][/quote]
Couldn&#39;t have said it better myself. :D

Lots of members are no doubt glad I didn&#39;t try. :lol:

echidna
06-18-2003, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by clocker+18 June 2003 - 14:41--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 18 June 2003 - 14:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-echidna@17 June 2003 - 22:25

No it doesn&#39;t.

His statements may effectively demonstrate his own ignorance, but to generalize about an entire nation based on the statements of one person merely demonstrates your own. [/b][/quote]
sorry clock&#39; i probably should have said that DB&#39;s demonstration of ignorance effectively characterises the type of US arrogance which upsets much of the world.

i was getting a bit irate

BTW :: have you ever looked at the encarta encyclopędia? [it is a M&#036; publication which make this no surprise] it states that the USA was victorious over the vietcong in the vietnam conflict?&#33;? do people in the states actually believe that? do they think the ops in somalia were a success as well?

evilbagpuss
06-18-2003, 11:43 AM
If america loses a war then that mean the army is gone

Don&#39;t be silly. Do you really think the US Gvt would send every last American into a war till there was no one left?

Army has never lost a war that was for OUR country. Vietnam wasnt over OUR country. The Cold War and other wars WERE over OUR country. Vietnam was over Vietnam NOT OUR country.

So by the same logic then you guys didnt win the European part of WW2? Hitler was no threat to the USA was he? I think the families of the US serviceman who bravely gave up their lives on D-Day and the liberation of Europe may be slightly angry to hear you say they didnt win.

Or perhaps your saying that you can win these wars which arent for your country, Korea for example, but you can&#39;t lose them&#33;&#33;

Please. Think your views through to their logical conclusions before making ridiculous statements. If (and thats a big if) your attitudes are representative of the US population as a whole, I now understand how such an obvious buffoon as G Dublya was elected.

clocker
06-18-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by evilbagpuss@18 June 2003 - 05:43

Please. Think your views through to their logical conclusions before making ridiculous statements. If (and thats a big if) your attitudes are representative of the US population as a whole, I now understand how such an obvious buffoon as G Dublya was elected.
You are obviously already aware the DB&#39;s opinions are not representative of any nation as a whole.
Enjoy batting Dark Blizzard around as long as you wish, but remember that the quality of your victory is measured by the quality of your opponent.

evilbagpuss
06-18-2003, 01:29 PM
@clocker I am merely trying to educate the guy. He will be voting in 10 years time so I think it&#39;s important that someone should. Besides, this is the 2nd inane thread he&#39;s started and abandoned due to his complete ignorance and it is starting to get a little tedious.

clocker
06-18-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by evilbagpuss@18 June 2003 - 07:29
@clocker I am merely trying to educate the guy.
I admire your selfless altruism.

In moments of retrospection you must feel a special kinship with Anne Sullivan.

evilbagpuss
06-18-2003, 02:33 PM
I admire your selfless altruism

Just as much as I admire your non-personal and objective attitude :D

btw it wasnt altruism, I get something out of it by hopefully not seeing a 3rd thread based on inane babble and a serious misunderstanding of whats going on in the world today.

clocker
06-18-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by evilbagpuss@18 June 2003 - 08:33

btw it wasnt altruism, I get something out of it by hopefully not seeing a 3rd thread based on inane babble and a serious misunderstanding of whats going on in the world today.
That will never happen.

Rat Faced
06-18-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by DarkBlizzard@18 June 2003 - 01:52
Even after the last war North Korea has had with the US and its allies they still just cant stop making there nukes to harm there neigbors.

I have heard from the News,People, Internet Sites, Radio, etc... That there is soon going to be a war againist North Korea. The main countrys againist North Korea will be.. Japan, The United States of America, Austrialia, and South Korea. Japan and the United States have the best army&#39;s on the planet so this shouldnt be to hard but im expecting lots of deaths on both sides. As soon as Iraq is fixed up or nearly fixed up the War againist North Korea is expected to start. It will have much much more support than the war in Iraq. Many countrys hate North Korea far more than they hate Iraq which is the reason there will be more Support.

Article 9:

Aspiring sincerely to an international peace based on justice and
order, the Japanese people forever renounce war as a sovereign right
of the nation and the threat or use of force as means of settling
international disputes. 2) In order to accomplish the aim of the
preceding paragraph, land, sea, and air forces, as well as other war
potential, will never be maintained. The right of belligerency of the
state will not be recognized.

Article 9 of the Japanese Constitution (written at the insistance of the USA in 1946), for the perusal (that means READ Darkblizzard), of those that feel Japan will get involved in anything other than wordplay....

notice point 2?

The full Japanese Constitution (for those without a life, like me) is here. (http://sunsite.sut.ac.jp/asia/japan/gov/japancon.html)

Japan and the United States have the best army&#39;s on the planet

I would disagree on both counts to this anyway...even if Japan could "legally" have an "Army" as Darkblizzard contends.

Individually the Japanese are awesome fighters...I wouldnt like to meet one in a pissed off mood. However it takes more than being Brave and Tough, which they are, to make a Great Army.

The reason I quoted "legally" of course, is that they do of course have all these things they arent allowed to have.

Indeed, in the year 2000, they held the worlds 2nd largest Defence Budget.

http://www.armedforces.co.uk/mod/listings/l0012.html

However, if they went to war, I think that there would be questions asked like "Where did that army (that we&#39;ve known about and havent said anything for the last 60 years) come from?"

ShockAndAwe^i^
06-19-2003, 04:10 AM
What&#39;s all this nonsense about the US having to pull out of Korea because we couldn&#39;t win the war?
In Short
We waxed some serious ass in Korea and it only stalemated because China got involved and President Truman was scared we were going to start WWIII.

Barbarossa
06-19-2003, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Rat Faced@18 June 2003 - 15:45
Article 9:

Aspiring sincerely to an international peace based on justice and
order, the Japanese people forever renounce war as a sovereign right
of the nation and the threat or use of force as means of settling
international disputes. 2) In order to accomplish the aim of the
preceding paragraph, land, sea, and air forces, as well as other war
potential, will never be maintained. The right of belligerency of the
state will not be recognized.

I wish every country could be forced to adopt this also

:(

evilbagpuss
06-19-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by ShockAndAwe
What&#39;s all this nonsense about the US having to pull out of Korea because we couldn&#39;t win the war?

I think you&#39;ll find that was Vietnam people were referring to.