PDA

View Full Version : Offering ScT account with 490 GB buff

Yesum
07-05-2007, 05:58 PM
I'm offering a ScT account with 490 GB buffered, a Bitme account and invites to Bitmetv and HDBits.

I'm looking for:

1. FTN invite and UK-T account (UK-T don't have invites)

2. FTN invite and Exigo invite/account

3. FTN account with 1 invite available.

If you can offer me 1 of these 3, send a pm.

Cheers

Elit3_T3AM
07-05-2007, 06:39 PM
ScT is better then FTN but still...

Good Luck..

bluelion
07-05-2007, 06:49 PM
lol so much buffer for ftn, u will get it for sure

xyr
07-05-2007, 07:13 PM
sct is better than ftn

saulin
07-05-2007, 07:17 PM
Yeah that's crazy. At least ask for a buffered FTN man. This is what rarity rating does. "Sure I'll give you 500GB buffer for 1 invite"

Also I think people are telling you that ScT is better. You might want to rethink your offer.

xbawksz
07-05-2007, 07:22 PM
keep your sct dude, ftn isnt that great compared to ScT. ScT has better packs and it loads faster, the servers for the website at FTN are slow compared to ScT.

I vote for you to keep ScT

superguy
07-05-2007, 07:26 PM
sct is the best.

sp0ngeb0b
07-05-2007, 07:31 PM
Don't do it!!! lol

weezyfbaby
07-05-2007, 07:33 PM
I think this is a fair trade and you will get your wish

f@flot
07-05-2007, 07:33 PM
I won't recommend too,keep the ScT :)

Yesum
07-05-2007, 08:10 PM
Funny how that level-ranking system works. FTN is 9 but still crap compared to ScT. I might be able to get an Exigo invite aswell because of my well buffered ScT account. So that is my new offer.

clubzz
07-05-2007, 08:17 PM
Funny how that level-ranking system works. FTN is 9 but still crap compared to ScT. I might be able to get an Exigo invite aswell because of my well buffered ScT account. So that is my new offer.

FTN isnt _crap_ compared to ScT.
Depends what you're after, a smaller more secure community that still provides great speeds and pre-times or a larger still quite secure community that has _kickass_ speeds and great pre-times aswell.

saulin
07-05-2007, 08:26 PM
I preffer larger communities myself because I can't trust that few seeders will give me the speed I need :noes:

It's very unlikely to get great speeds on most torrents at FTN when the user database is so small. I have downloaded torrents from a lot of trackers with just 1-3 seeders and it takes sometimes more than a day to download a DVD movie for example.

Sure that there will be popular torrents with huge speeds or there will be a few torrents that are seeded by seedboxes but not all of them and when I hear 5000 users. That's not much at all. For example FSC sucks because there are no leechers and a lot of the torrents have very few seeders and yet is rated high.

So I think that when it comes to content, speed, pre times. A bigger community might be a lot better.

clubzz
07-05-2007, 08:28 PM
I preffer larger communities myself because I can't trust that few seeders will give me the speed I need :noes:

It's very unlikely to get great speeds on most torrents at FTN when the user database is so small. I have downloaded torrents from a lot of trackers with just 1-3 seeders and it takes sometimes more than a day to download a DVD movie for example.

Sure that there will be popular torrents with huge speeds or there will be a few torrents that are seeded by seedboxes but not all of them and when I hear 5000 users. That's not much at all. For example FSC sucks because there are no leechers and a lot of the torrents have very few seeders and yet is rated high.

So I think that when it comes to content, speed, pre times. A bigger community might be a lot better.

I capped speed with leaseweb everytime on FTN.
On fairly new torrents that is. Some of the older ones may have slower seeders.

TorrentMaster9
07-05-2007, 08:38 PM
every one talking ftn is crap comparing to sct. wtf, and exigo? thatīs a really big shit, like a lot of shit trackers open sign up, just rare but probably you wonīt use it. ftn and sct are both very good, canīt tell what is better. sct have more torrents, more releases but ftn have a lot of freeleech(for whoīs interested) always adn have a great forum

gtf0
07-05-2007, 09:20 PM

you sir are an idiot

nhf

Yesum
07-05-2007, 09:25 PM

you sir are an idiot

nhf

Right back at ya.

Why exactly?

bloodhell
07-05-2007, 09:30 PM
I won't recommend too,keep the ScT :)

yup ..

but if you really want to experience the slow browsing .. FTN FTW!

but tl is still the best :whistling

yoyogi4
07-05-2007, 09:39 PM
Stop being so humble foo ... ask for a buffered one and some other stuff maybe Uk-t ? :) also mention if it has invites to increase your chances... also if u hav any extras thrown it on the low..

Yesum
07-05-2007, 10:48 PM
Stop being so humble foo ... ask for a buffered one and some other stuff maybe Uk-t ? :) also mention if it has invites to increase your chances... also if u hav any extras thrown it on the low..

Hehe...Thanks mate. ;)

Peace

Yesum
07-06-2007, 10:14 AM
Bump! ;)

I'm still looking for an FTN and Exigo invite. Or an FTN and UK-T invite. I think it's a fair deal considering my buffered ScT account.

Pm your offers.

dineitdark
07-06-2007, 10:16 AM
Bump! ;)

I'm still looking for an FTN and Exigo invite. Or an FTN and UK-T invite. I think it's a fair deal considering my buffered ScT account.

Pm your offers.

does the buffer really matter ? i mean you still will have to keep 1:1 ratio on each torrent right.

dragos
07-06-2007, 10:31 AM
no you dont . And even if you had to , is that a problem ? Isn't torrenting about sharing at least the amount you take ?

hungdob
07-06-2007, 10:49 AM
Bump! ;)

Pm your offers.
uk* dont have invites anymore.
your buffer isnt that outrageous considering the fact that there was freeleech + double upload lately:naughty:

Yesum
07-06-2007, 11:18 AM
It's still a good buffer... So, what's your point?

Update:

I'm offering a ScT account with 490 GB buffered, a Bitme account and invites to Bitmetv and HDBits.

I'm looking for:

1. FTN invite and UK-T account (UK-T don't have invites)

2. FTN invite and Exigo invite/account

3. FTN account with 1 invite available.

If you can offer me 1 of these 3, send a pm.

Bump.

gtf0
07-06-2007, 05:39 PM

you sir are an idiot

nhf

ftn isnt worth scts buffered account imo

well, it still depends on how much you've downloaded at sct

Yesum
07-06-2007, 07:56 PM
"Ferha" - the fucker scamed me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont fucking believe it. I wanna kill the son of a bitch! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

490 GB buffered ScT account gone. Bann the mother fucker! FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont believe this..I thought this place would be full of nice people.
He had +8 rep points but get the fucking points away from him. His IP adress is: 195.210.219.26

FUCK him up. Go to hell you fucking ashole.

He refused to go first since I'm new and he is not. He showed me a screenshot but I got nothing. I gave him the ScT account and email account. He didn't wanna continue without that. I was about to cancell but he appeared to tell the truth. Usually I never go first but I thought I should since I'm new here.

Seriously.. I'm so fucking down about this. Bann him from this site forever, I fucking hate him.
I just wish someone has an FTN invite to spare.....

sp0ngeb0b
07-06-2007, 07:58 PM
Heck, let the ScT staff know. The account isn't yours now. lol
That does seriously suck though. Sorry man!

giya
07-06-2007, 08:00 PM
that is one big loss ... ! you should have used the middleman

or if you got a .torrent file .. use it and cheat the hell out of it .. lol .. atleast he will get banned

hungdob
07-06-2007, 08:01 PM
if u didnt trust him u should have used middleman..
go to the report section and i guess the only thing u could do is publish your sct username and make sure it gets banned because i dont think ull get it bacl

saulin
07-06-2007, 08:03 PM
Man you need to use middle man with trades like this. You can't trust anyone just like that. Especially not with buffered accounts since they are worth a lot.

Yeah report him and give the staff all the proof you have.

Yesum
07-06-2007, 08:12 PM
This is just too much..... I'm always so fucking carefull to the end. Anyone have an FTN invite? I hope I can offer something else....

How come the "Scammers and Cheaters" thread is closed? I have to report this motherfucker Ferha.. and get him out of FilesharingTalk.

hungdob
07-06-2007, 08:15 PM
reports should be made here (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-report-section-72/)

clubzz
07-06-2007, 08:17 PM
This all smells like bullshit to me.

Yesum
07-06-2007, 08:20 PM
that is one big loss ... ! you should have used the middleman

or if you got a .torrent file .. use it and cheat the hell out of it .. lol .. atleast he will get banned

That's what I did and now the account is disabled.

It feels good but I still wanna kill the son of a bitch. It's one great ScT account gone with the wind.

I'm sure you guys understand. I NEVER go first with a trade again. Either we use a middleman or you go first. This was too much for me.

I just wish I did business with some nice guy for once.

What the fuck are you talking about? Why the hell would I lie about something like this?!

Does anyone here have an FTN invite to spare? I know you all think business and levels but I just lost my best offer to some fucking loser who scammed me...so I really dont have much left. Please.....

Yesum
07-07-2007, 09:37 AM
bump

clubzz
07-07-2007, 10:02 AM
Didnt you claim FTN was shit or inferior to sct anyways? Why dont you ask if someone has a spare sct invite then instead of asking for a FTN invite.

FirstOne
07-07-2007, 10:06 AM

too me to m8!! looking strange... u dont ask for spare SCT... u lost SCT not FTN...

p.s. great speed test clubzz!!! :)

Broka
07-07-2007, 10:36 AM
Yeah. Something just doesnt sound right. Still, if with that offer you didnt recieved any offers, dont expect to have a free F*N or even S*T account.

bluelion
nowadays u mustn't trust anyone :(, sry for your lost

Yesum
Didnt you claim FTN was shit or inferior to sct anyways? Why dont you ask if someone has a spare sct invite then instead of asking for a FTN invite.

I dont know if FTN is bad or not... That's what I'm trying to find out.
And I dont need to ask for a ScT invite since I'm sharing another account with a friend.

If this 490 GB buffered account would have been my only ScT account, I dont know what I would have done.

But that isn't important here. The important thing is that this 490 GB ScT account was my way into FTN. My only way to actually get an FTN invite/account. And now this scammer Ferha ruined everything.

That is why I'm asking if someone has an FTN invite to spare. =/

morenoy
07-07-2007, 10:39 AM
its a fair trade but why would u do it????
sct is the best tracker!!! yes better than FTN!!!
and with such a big buffer dont do it man
you will regret it for sure

Spanky
07-07-2007, 10:45 AM
Would be good to know the name of the ScT account that got scammed. Maybe members here would believe you more if it could be checked up on.

hungdob
07-07-2007, 10:49 AM
its a fair trade but why would u do it????
sct is the best tracker!!! yes better than FTN!!!
and with such a big buffer dont do it man
you will regret it for sure
if u would have read the thread u would have find out that the account was already disabled:pinch:
Yesum do u mind giving the sct username?

Yesum
07-07-2007, 10:55 AM
The scammer Ferha ruined it for me, so I did the same thing for him.
On my computer I had a .torrent file saved that was connected to the account I just lost.
So I found some cheating program on the internet and used the file.
Within a minute, he was banned. I didn't want Ferha to get away with it.

So I banned him with the help of an old torrentfile.

The ScT username: Enekel

sert
07-07-2007, 11:19 AM
You know that even if you have many old torrent files, these cannot be used if the passkey has been changed. This was the first thing that I would have done if I received acc + email from a trade.

superguy
07-07-2007, 11:32 AM
I just can not understand why the report section is not public.....

BamZow
07-07-2007, 11:39 AM
To sad to lose the account down the drain like that

hungdob
07-07-2007, 12:01 PM
You know that even if you have many old torrent files, these cannot be used if the passkey has been changed. This was the first thing that I would have done if I received acc + email from a trade.
in sct u need to contact the staff if u wanna change the passkey

Yesum
07-07-2007, 12:01 PM

You cant change passkey at ScT unless you talk to staff and give them a reason. I guess that scammer Ferha didn't know that. But even if he did, he wouldn't have time to do that since I was fast about disable the account.

To sad to lose the account down the drain like that

It sucks. =/

I guess no one has an FTN invite to spare but I can only hope...

I did get a few offers about my ScT account before, but somehow, I choosed to trade with Ferha. He seemed all right and showed me a screenshot, but I should have seen it coming. Alot of people have tried to scam me in the past.

Shalafi
07-07-2007, 12:05 PM
When u r noob,try to trade with known people like who has high reputations.This protects u for scamming.

You act too fast to trade your huge SCT :).You forgot that u are noob .sorry for your loss.