PDA

View Full Version : translation section ??

bloodhell
07-05-2007, 09:45 PM
with so many foreign trackers traded and discussed in the BT section, it would be nice to have a tranlation sub section .. just a suggestion ..:whistling

tralalala
07-06-2007, 10:58 AM
Meaning - Having a sub-forum in other languages? What would be the point in having that? This board is international, and as far as I know, English is considered the "international language", so people from all over the world can communicate using one language over the board.

:huh:

Snee
07-06-2007, 12:05 PM
:blink: No, he wants a forum where he can have stuff translated from other languages into English. Say, if he's trying to get into a norwegian tracker, and a prerequisite to being a member is that you must know norwegian, and all the info on their site is in norwegian, he wants a place where he can get help circumventing their rules by having someone else translating it for him and that kind of stuff.

Screw that, I say. It already sucks that they trade their invites and that, ruining the idea of private trackers, there's no reason to add something that can help them break more rules.

bloodhell
07-06-2007, 12:48 PM
:blink: No, he wants a forum where he can have stuff translated from other languages into English. Say, if he's trying to get into a norwegian tracker, and a prerequisite to being a member is that you must know norwegian, and all the info on their site is in norwegian, he wants a place where he can get help circumventing their rules by having someone else translating it for him and that kind of stuff.

yup that is what i meant ..

thought it might be helpfull .. :ermm:

its funny when illegal file sharing members talk about rules...:sick:

Snee
07-06-2007, 01:09 PM
Some rules are good, like the ones that are supposed to protect people who are sharing said files, the ones invite traders on here give fuckall about.

Fromagepas
07-16-2007, 11:03 AM

yup that is what i meant ..

thought it might be helpfull .. :ermm:

its funny when illegal file sharing members talk about rules...:sick:

1 point for attempted irony.

Minus 2 points for it being a really pish attempt, based on a non sequitur.

(Do you see what I did there, with the whole translation motif. Oops, I did it again)

castlecrazy
07-19-2007, 12:14 AM
You should probably get a translator so that some of these people with poor English can figure out how to put a sentence together in the right order :D

Chewie
07-19-2007, 01:08 AM
You should probably get a translator so that some of these people with poor English can figure out how to put a sentence together in the right order :D
...a forum so that members can put a sentence in the right order, together?

Skiz
07-21-2007, 04:35 PM
Maybe I could get PMs like this translated. :blink:

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4752/untitled2ew0.png

tesco
07-21-2007, 05:19 PM
Maybe I could get PMs like this translated. :blink:

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4752/untitled2ew0.png
From same guy:

you have maybe SceneTorrents.org INVITE :(

very please write back thanks you very much

VERY VERY BEG YOU rossco for this invite SceneTorrents.org :(((((((((((((