PDA

View Full Version : take an advice from me (about oink)

kaka
07-06-2007, 08:33 AM
dont trade bufferd acounts, only invites
belive me, they disabled me some acounts
:\

Skiz
07-06-2007, 08:35 AM
Isn't that day 1 stuff? :unsure:

kaka
07-06-2007, 08:39 AM
srry, didnt understend you mate :)

one2one
07-06-2007, 08:41 AM
of course they disable buffered accounts when trade cause mail changed and pass and ip as too .... thats i know

sweed
07-06-2007, 08:43 AM

oink is pretty good when it comes to disabling cheaters ...:D .. i wonder what kindof anti cheat script they use :whistling .. why dont they share it with the rest of the torrent sites ??

sp0ngeb0b
07-06-2007, 08:43 AM
Isn't are we talk wrong?

kaka
07-06-2007, 08:44 AM
of course they disable buffered accounts when trade cause mail changed and pass and ip as too .... thats i know
its not so obvious, cus in other tracers they dont strict like in oink

oink is pretty good when it comes to disabling cheaters ...:D .. i wonder what kindof anti cheat script they use :whistling .. why dont they share it with the rest of the torrent sites ??

lol
i think they haiering some poor guys that thats what they do all day :)

Enlightened
07-06-2007, 08:48 AM
srry, didnt understend you mate :)

What he meant, I think is how American puts it this way, should be very basic , straight forward and common sense to U , Bro. Do U get it now?:D:D:D

JamesBlunt
07-06-2007, 08:48 AM

lol
they do not use any scripts i think all that is about users every body keep watching his torrents and leechers , seeders and if he notice someone cheating he is being reported
easy ha

one2one
07-06-2007, 08:49 AM
let`s talk about this ...every tracker wanna to be the best so i think onik is the best tracker to find cheaters and throw there accounts out ... its good .... or you have another opinion

they do not use any scripts i think all that is about users every body keep watching his torrents and leechers , seeders and if he notice someone cheating he is being reported
easy ha
yes its the right .... although there are some cheater in the site ........

Skiz
07-06-2007, 08:54 AM
You can't say enough about how awful their staff is. I would be embarrassed if I was staff there.

They have scripts that ban also, which will make mistakes.

I've been banned there once before. Didn't do a damned thing wrong.

sweed
07-06-2007, 08:54 AM

lol
easy ha

with 167,034 registered users , i dont think thats possible ..:blink:

JamesBlunt
07-06-2007, 10:21 AM

lol
easy ha

with 167,034 registered users , i dont think thats possible ..:blink:[/quote]
no it is very possible cuz most torrents there have either less seeders and leechers and this type is very easy to watch out (seeders and leechers most less than 50) other type is more seeders and less leechers and leechers is also easy to watch
see it is not impossible

amahk
07-06-2007, 10:45 AM
lol
easy ha

with 167,034 registered users , i dont think thats possible ..:blink:
no it is very possible cuz most torrents there have either less seeders and leechers and this type is very easy to watch out (seeders and leechers most less than 50) other type is more seeders and less leechers and leechers is also easy to watch
see it is not impossible[/quote]

i have torrent from OiNK seed: 190 leech 340 :D

JamesBlunt
07-06-2007, 01:22 PM
that's quite rare