07-06-2007, 08:46 AM
I have el-sl invite
I need:TT,e***o,ftwr,

OŽNeill
07-06-2007, 08:49 AM
what about thors PU 40GB with invite + fresh bitmetv

sugam
07-06-2007, 08:53 AM
I thought that invites were disabled there...

GaleaNatur
07-06-2007, 08:55 AM

you can get invite if u gather enough points(i think 500):)

sugam
07-06-2007, 08:57 AM

you can get invite if u gather enough points(i think 500):)

Yes, like the energy at TR. Weird...

saulin
07-06-2007, 09:04 AM
Csabi you might want to check this thread first.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446

The trackers you seek are way above Ncore/EL-SL. Most traders trade according to the wiaw thread.

resigned
07-06-2007, 09:04 AM
Good luck. :)

saulin: You post in every thread, where Hungarian trackers are offered. Maybe you should become acquainted with the idea, that these trackers usually aren't traded on the basis of the wiaw list. nCore is level 6, but it can be easily traded for higher level stuff, thats the situation.

saulin
07-06-2007, 09:20 AM
resigned I belive in fair trades when trades are needed. Of course for the trackers he wants he will need to trade a lot more simply because he's looking for very hard to find trackers and he's offering 1 invite to ncore.

He really needs very good luck. Many have offered much more and have not got Exigo or FTWR :)

Now TT gets traded or is offered a lot more so it must not be as rare but still people want big offers for it.

tupac
07-06-2007, 09:21 AM

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446

The trackers you seek are way above Ncore/EL-SL. Most traders trade according to the wiaw thread.

EL-SL is in the wrong place on the WIAW thread. It is usually traded for lvl8. A mod should modify the WIAW thread.
If Patriot Foreve puts UK-T on lvl2, do you think that people will start trading UK-T for Demonoid? :P

saulin
07-06-2007, 09:25 AM
tupac if that's the case, we can say the same about other trackers lol. Many trackers actually might need to be moved.

For example FTWR would need to be level 10. NB possibly level 8, SweDVDR possibly level 9, Iplay possibly level 6 etc... because they are much rarer than what they are rated.

tupac
07-06-2007, 09:28 AM
tupac if that's the case, we can say the same about other trackers lol. Many trackers actually might need to be moved.

For example FTWR would need to be level 10. NB possibly level 8, SweDVDR possibly level 9, Iplay possibly level 6 etc... because they are much rarer than what they are rated.
Yes, I agree :yup:

resigned
07-06-2007, 09:28 AM
resigned I belive in fair trades when trades are needed. Of course for the trackers he wants he will need to trade a lot more simply because he's looking for very hard to find trackers and he's offering 1 invite to ncore.

He really needs very good luck. Many have offered much more and have not got Exigo or FTWR :)

Now TT gets traded or is offered a lot more so it must not be as rare but still people want big offers for it.

I don't think so, that he needs so much luck to gain TT for nCore. "Many have offered much more and have not got Exigo or FTWR"? Well, I don't know, how do you know this information, but I always see here weird things, for example:

1. Somebody opens a thread with an nCore or bH offer, and usually demands higher level trackers.
2. The thread will be closed after some hours.

It doesn't seem to me, like these people haven't got the stuff at the end, what they were offering their nCore for. :)

saulin
07-06-2007, 09:44 AM
Man I have seen soooo many bumps for threads about Exigo and FTWR and believe me sometimes the offers are amazing. They simply are very rare. Those trackers are much rarer than what they are rated. They might be crap though. Definitely not worth much as far as content imo. Also as far as I know these trackers don't have inv so he needs an acc which is worth a lot more than a Ncore invite. The same goes with TT. If I remember correctly the invite system at TT is pretty crazy so he most likely would need an acc as well.

Yes I saw someone offering TT earlier on for Ncore so he could possibly get TT if he's lucky. There are traders that have multiple accounts for high level trackers and when they want something they will just offer anything. I remember some people making crazy offers for PEC as well.

Anyway I'm not sure if he knew that Ncore is rated level 6 and he's asking for very rare trackers.

Patriot foreve
07-06-2007, 09:52 AM

EL-SL is in the wrong place on the WIAW thread. It is usually traded for lvl8. A mod should modify the WIAW thread.
If Patriot Foreve puts UK-T on lvl2, do you think that people will start trading UK-T for Demonoid? :P

when patriot rank the trackers with the aid of few experinced friends and your suggestions,some say that WIAW is just the opinion of the trader and it should shows our opinion also

and when he decide to make polls to get teh tarckers rankings and just follow what the poll says ,others say that this rankinsg should eb edited

to be honest there is no way to please any side with the rankings :lol:

sababot
07-06-2007, 10:02 AM
lower the sites u want

amahk
07-06-2007, 10:38 AM
u have el-sl need TT :D
How m8?

gygz
07-06-2007, 10:42 AM
really?!
you want e***o , FTWR for EL-SL?
man are you serious
you have to think again
you can get both of them for EL-SL

honey , think again
EL-SL based on level 6
not 9 , baby
so , I can offer Czone if you want to trade ;)

amahk
07-06-2007, 10:44 AM
u have el-sl need TT :D
How m8?

tupac
07-06-2007, 10:55 AM
really?!
you want e***o , FTWR for EL-SL?
man are you serious
you have to think again
you can get both of them for EL-SL

honey , think again
EL-SL based on level 6
not 9 , baby
so , I can offer Czone if you want to trade ;)

You will never get EL-SL with a Czone :P

gygz
07-06-2007, 11:03 AM
lol , aren't they the same level?
then I must get it ;)

sugam
07-06-2007, 11:06 AM
How about thors+pt for this invite ? :)

tupac
07-06-2007, 11:13 AM
then I must get it ;)
On the WIAW thread EL-SL is lvl6, but that is wrong, becuse you will never get EL-SL for lvl6. Does your offer of Czone for EL-SL got accepted? I guess not, since you will never get EL-SL for a lvl6.

resigned
07-06-2007, 11:31 AM
then I must get it ;)

Levels mean, that how rare is a site according to the FST staff and according to the polls. How much is it worth for the users, who are on a certain site..it's completely different, especially in the case of Hungarian trackers. Why? Because on Hungarian trackers there are very few foreigners, and for Hungarians these sites are very valuable. Try to think, before post something really stupid, mate. Thank you in advance.

XeroToX
07-06-2007, 11:34 AM
ill give u my uk-t for el-sl :frusty:

tupac
07-06-2007, 11:49 AM
EL-SL should be lvl8. If you would give UK-T for a lvl8, that's your problem :rolleyes:

GaleaNatur
07-06-2007, 11:56 AM
EL-SL should be lvl8. If you would give UK-T for a lvl8, that's your problem :rolleyes:

lol:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

giya
07-06-2007, 12:05 PM
ncore should be rated much higher .. because ncore is a site with great content and its really hard to get an invite ... 500 points will take a really long time unless you decide to donate ..

if ftn with 7000+ torrents and invites which can be requested by power users is on level 9 ..

why does ncore have to stay on level 6 ?? it has 15000+ torrents and 90% of those torrents are english ... and its so hard to get 500 points for the invite

1 login to the site: 1 point (but maximum 1 point per day is possible)
100Mb upload: 1 point (but maximum 1 point per day is possible)
1Gb download: 1 point (but maximum 1 point per day is possible)
1 torrent upload: 5 points (but maximum 10 points per day is possible)
1 filled request: 20 points (but maximum 40 points per day is possible

sababot
07-06-2007, 12:09 PM
he was just pointing the irony

tupac
07-06-2007, 12:11 PM

lol:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

You won't get EL-SL for less then lvl8.
Look at this trade from yesterday for example:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-need-ncore-202439

He offered FSC and NB and PT just to get Ncore. And the offer was not good enough to get ncore! He didn't got ncore for this offer, so he made today another topic:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-need-ncore-202743

Everybody can see that EL-SL is lvl8, but some don't want to accept it. You have anything to add GaleaNatur? :naughty:

hungdob
07-06-2007, 12:13 PM
ncore should be rated much higher .. because ncore is a site with great content and its really hard to get an invite ... 500 points will take a really long time unless you decide to donate ..

if ftn with 7000+ torrents and invites which can be requested by power users is on level 9 ..

why does ncore have to stay on level 6 ?? it has 15000+ torrents and 90% of those torrents are english ... and its so hard to get 500 points for the invite

hint.. compare the number of ncore members to ftn members:naughty:

resigned
07-06-2007, 12:17 PM

With maximum respect..I have a conundrum for you: Imagine, that there is a tracker, which is open for registration for 2 years, then they change, and it become almost impossible to gain even an invite. Now imagine a tracker, where it's quite hard to gain an invite for 2 years. On the first tracker (because the opened period) there are 15K users, on the second tracker there are 3K users. Which one is rarer? Which one is harder to get in?

giya
07-06-2007, 12:18 PM

yea and that is why nobody is leeching in ftn ... thats is why the increased the userbase ..:yup:

LorD.MeXiCaN
07-06-2007, 12:21 PM
other with hungarian tracker and look high lvls:angry:

giya
07-06-2007, 12:24 PM

what does that mean ??:mellow:

hungdob
07-06-2007, 12:26 PM
With maximum respect..I have a conundrum for you: Imagine, that there is a tracker, which is open for registration for 2 years, then they change, and it become almost impossible to gain even an invite. Now imagine a tracker, where it's quite hard to gain an invite for 2 years. On the first tracker (because the opened period) there are 15K users, on the second tracker there are 3K users. Which one is rarer? Which one is harder to get in?
i respect your theory but i dont think that now, with thew new invite system el-sl is as rare as sct/swedvdr (im not talking about quality and content) and u cant compare it to ftn.
i think that el-sl is in right place for now but thats just my opinion:happy:

resigned
07-06-2007, 12:26 PM

It means: me not speekin english very well. ;)

sababot
07-06-2007, 12:28 PM
people take el-sl/ncore too high
thats why people say its worth level 8
but as soon as these people start waking up
everybody will start to understand its level 6
they are making an elephant out of a mouse

giya
07-06-2007, 12:34 PM

people that dont have ncore will try to lower the rating to get the tracker and people that have ncore will try to hype it .. thats how trade works .. lol

but if you all think its easy to get el-sl , you can keep trying .. :D

resigned
07-06-2007, 12:35 PM

It's not about waking up, mate. There is a gap between two things: what "foreigners" think about nCore, what it worth for them, and what it worth for Hungarian nCore users. There is a huge gap between these. Hungarian users won't offer nCore cheaper, because it's too valuable for them, and foreigners (well..rather some of them) won't offer higher level stuff for nCore. So the consensus will be harder, there will be fewer nCore-trades, so the rarity of the site will be higher. It's logical. Those people, who are getting angry in every nCore-related thread because the "hype" help this tracker to step to higher levels on the wiaw list in the future. It's absurd, but it works.

gygz
07-06-2007, 12:38 PM
lol , nCore users database +30k
FTN 6k
you will compare this with this
hell no

giya
07-06-2007, 12:40 PM
FTN 6k
hell no

and how many of those 30+k users are here in FST that really cares about trading it ??

resigned
07-06-2007, 12:40 PM
FTN 6k
hell no

Still no logic, buddy. Read again your math books from grade school.:happy:

direstraits
07-06-2007, 01:48 PM

It means: me not speekin english very well. ;)

He's mexican. He speaks spanish. And he doesnt respect english syntax, plus he translates badly. The word "Other" -in spanish- when you hide the subject (in this case "guy", cause he wanted to say "an other guy asking...") can be used as subject, not in english, cause if you say other... we'll ask "other what?" Clear now? :lol:

FTN 6k
hell no

and how many of those 30+k users are here in FST that really cares about trading it ??

:lol:

That's like saying:

If you drive a car at 129 M.P.H. ...
How many watts do the lights consume?

There are many variables you should have in mind before comparing ftn and ncore, not only userbase

:dry:

saulin
07-06-2007, 06:40 PM
Guys it's level 6. That's what people voted for it to be. So it's worth level 6. Like Patriot said. When he and his buddies choose the rating you guys don't like it and when he lets you choose, you still don't like it. The bottom line is that ncore is level 6 because most people voted for it to be level 6 and yeah their user database is quiet big so lots of people should have it and please stop hyping these trackers so much to try to get very high trackers for it.

Like I said before there are crazy traders that have dupes high level accounts and they might offer something high for anything they want just because they don't have it and they have everything else. For example Shalafi. But that doesn't mean that the tracker is worth so much more.

When a tracker gets hyped so much everyone wants it but the real value is still the same. Like I said look at what people were offering for PEC before and they didn't even know it was a stupid cars tracker.

TorrentMaster9
07-06-2007, 06:41 PM
Csabi, trying to scam again? omfg what an idiot

resigned
07-06-2007, 07:24 PM
Guys it's level 6. That's what people voted for it to be. So it's worth level 6. Like Patriot said. When he and his buddies choose the rating you guys don't like it and when he lets you choose, you still don't like it. The bottom line is that ncore is level 6 because most people voted for it to be level 6 and yeah their user database is quiet big so lots of people should have it and please stop hyping these trackers so much to try to get very high trackers for it.

Like I said before there are crazy traders that have dupes high level accounts and they might offer something high for anything they want just because they don't have it and they have everything else. For example Shalafi. But that doesn't mean that the tracker is worth so much more.

When a tracker gets hyped so much everyone wants it but the real value is still the same. Like I said look at what people were offering for PEC before and they didn't even know it was a stupid cars tracker.

Bro', try to understand something again and again: nCore is voted to be level 6. It's a thing. nCore weren't, isn't and won't traded like it was level 6. It's a different thing. People can vote for SCT to be level 1, but it doesn't mean, that after it is level 1, people will trade SCT for level 1 trackers. I know, that it's hard for you to understand this, because you find Hungarian trackers quite useless, or you just don't have them, so you are jelous, but please, try to THINK...just a little bit. Jesus Christ...:(

saulin
07-06-2007, 07:43 PM
What you need to understand is that you are in the minority group. You are probably one of those that voted Ncore to be level 9 because you have it and you want to trade it for something high.

It may be very valuable to you but you are still in the minority group. I think now you are saying, well it is worth a lot more because it has great content. Remember the whole rarity rating is about rarity and that's why it's level 6. Their database is pretty big. Is not a very rare tracker with 2000-5000 users.

If it was worth that much there would be some offers here already man.

Sct gets voted level 9-10 all the time but there are a lot of factors that makes it stay at level 8. Sct is probably the best general tracker there is too and this guy wanted level 9 for EL-SL. Get real!! lol

If the whole rating system was changed like I proposed a week or so ago then it would probably be worth more along with other trackers that are underrated because they are not so rare.

resigned
07-06-2007, 07:59 PM
What you need to understand is that you are in the minority group. You are probably one of those that voted Ncore to be level 9 because you have it and you want to trade it for something high.

It may be very valuable to you but you are still in the minority group. I think now you are saying, well it is worth a lot more because it has great content. Remember the whole rarity rating is about rarity and that's why it's level 6. Their database is pretty big. Is not a very rare tracker with 2000-5000 users.

If it was worth that much there would be some offers here already man.

Sct gets voted level 9-10 all the time but there are a lot of factors that makes it stay at level 8. Sct is probably the best general tracker there is too and this guy wanted level 9 for EL-SL. Get real!! lol

If the whole rating system was changed like I proposed a week or so ago then it would probably be worth more along with other trackers that are underrated because they are not so rare.

OK, so let me dispel your horrible misbeliefs. First: I didn't voted on the poll for level 9 in the case of nCore, because I'm not irrealistic. Second: I don't want to trade my nCore invites or account in the future, because I don't trade anymore, so I'm not motivated from this direction to "hype" this tracker.
Now talk about my opinion about wiaw. Well, I absolutely don't care about content, speed, or such these things in connection with the wiaw list ('cause I'm not irrealistic, like you do, for example). I don't care about nCores content or speed, it could be very shitty, it doesn't matter for me, because I'm focusing only to the RARITY, if we talk about wiaw. The list would be completely different, if we would consider other factors, but now we should judge trackers only on the basis of rarity, willy nilly.
Now talk about, what you have said: "Is not a very rare tracker with 2000-5000 users". OK, it's simple: It has nothing to do with rarity, mate. If a tracker is open for signup for years, then they change their invite system (like nCore did), the possibility of getting into that site could be very hard, or maybe extremely hard. In this case, you would say: "Hey, there are 20K users, so it can't be rare". Why cannot? If the users don't want to trade their accounts, because there are few other Hungarian torrent-opportunities, and inviting is very restricted, it will be rare, man. No matter, how many users does the tracker have. Try to think it over.

rokibalboa
07-06-2007, 08:04 PM
seriously why would anyone want to trade that hard earned 500 points for a level 6 ???

resigned
07-06-2007, 08:09 PM
seriously why would anyone want to trade that hard earned 500 points for a level 6 ???

It's another question, but this is in connection with the rarity of nCore. The point system will make nCore rarer (maybe those few dollars for the SMS don't seems so much..for you..but for Hungarians it's a little bit more).

LorD.MeXiCaN
07-06-2007, 08:36 PM

:clap::clap::clap:
Level 6 and:wave::wave:

resigned
07-06-2007, 08:40 PM
Hey, LorD.MeXiCaN..it seems, that you are happy, so you were probably able to understand that English post. Or maybe not, it's jut enough for you to read two expressions near each other: "EL-SL" and "Level 6". Congratulations. Muhahaha.

saulin
07-06-2007, 08:41 PM
Oh man we could go on forever with this. Let me tell you some facts.

EL-SL/Ncore was not known much till recently. That's why people started offering crazy things for it. It's a hungarian tracker so no one really cared for it till recently when it was mentioned. That's the only reason that gives it some value. If they changed their invite system was probably after they noticed more interest for that tracker which makes me wonder if some user from here is the sysop and is on his interest for it to be more valuable.

Another reason why I believe that some trackers are hyped to get more value or interest is the fact that most people voted RTS to be level 5. It's a farily new tracker with barely any torrents and lots of people have invites but most people voted for it to be rated level 5 but it also was started by people from here as well.

Now lets talk about other things. I feel that lots of trackers are underrated. Iplay has no invites for example and is at level 5. FSC as crappy as I think it is, is one rare tracker because invites were removed and acc trading is extremely risky without mail. NB is also a very rare tracker. Few people have invites. Very rarely will you see people offering NB invites and NB acc trading is not allowed. Now these are trackers that have been known for a while and they are rare. On the other hand most people here did not know about EL-SL/Ncore till recently because is a foreign tracker that was in the dark along with many other trackers that people don't know about that may have closed registrations and have a low suer database and could be rated maybe level 9 or 10 but just because someone will mention them doesn't mean they will be level 9-10.

That happened twice already with PEC and WarezBros. They were mentioned and they seemed rare and people offered crazy things for them and well they really aren't worth much at all now eh?

I could find some unknown trackers that may have closed registrations a long time ago and just because of that I don't think people will trade extremely hard to get trackers for them.

Maybe you should say wether some tarckers belong on level 6. For example TS-Tracker should be lowered since they give 4 invites as soon as you become PU and you only need 25 GB uploaded. Czone might have to go up since you need 1TB uploaded for 1 invite. FB I'm not sure since I don't use it much but I don't think is that hard to get invites there. But if EL-SL/Ncore goes up then level 7-8 or maybe 9 trackers need to go up because Ncore is not as rare as those except for the fact that not many people new about it till a review showed up recently at FST.

However since it has a lot of users and I'm sure lots of people have invites it gives apportunity to a lot of acc/inv trading making it not so rare.

cholito
07-06-2007, 08:42 PM
I agree with u Saulin :D Don't waste your time here if people want to trade el-sl for higher tracker they are foolish (who gave TT,FTN,Exigo...)

LorD.MeXiCaN
07-06-2007, 08:47 PM
Hey, LorD.MeXiCaN..it seems, that you are happy, so you were probably able to understand that English post. Or maybe not, it's jut enough for you to read two expressions near each other: "EL-SL" and "Level 6". Congratulations. Muhahaha.

Hello my friend :whistling, yeah, i am happy :w00t:

barral01
07-06-2007, 08:54 PM
EL-SL is level 4 for me.

resigned
07-06-2007, 09:02 PM
Oh man we could go on forver with this. Let me tell you some facts.

EL-SL/Ncore was not known much till recently. That's why people started offering crazy things for it. It's a hungarian tracker so no one really cared for it till recently when it was mentioned. That's the only reason that gives it some value. If they changed their invite system was probably after they noticed more interest for that tracker which makes me wonder if some user from here is the sysop and is on his interest for it to be more valuable.

I will go on forever with this with pleasure, because for me it's a good opportunity to practice my English a little bit. :D
OK, on the other hand: You said, that the staff on nCore changed the invite system, because they saw this forum, and they wanted to step to level 10? LOL! Hey, I'm gettin' enjoy this conversation with you, you're freakin' funny!

Another reason why I believe that some trackers are hyped to get more value or interest is the fact that most people voted RTS to be level 5. It's a farily new tracker with barely any torrents and lots of people have invites but most people voted for it to be rated level 5 but it also was started by people from here as well.

You're right in this case, and sure, there are hypes on this forum. I don't care about such people, who are hyping because they want to trade their stuff for higher level trackers. There are such hypers in connection with almost every trackers. I'm not a hyper, because I follow only logic, and I don't care, that we are talking about nCore, bH or SCT, FTN, and so on. It's a drag for me. The things, I've written are logical, and you didn't confuted my arguments, because they are logical, and you aren't able to confute them, pal. But it's OK, that you don't confessed yet, that I'm right, because you enjoy the talk with me, and you want my English to develop more. You're very generous. ;)

Now lets talk about other things. I feel that lots of trackers are underrated. Iplay has no invites for example and is at level 5. FSC as crappy as I think it is, is one rare tracker because invites were removed and acc trading is extremely risky without mail. NB is also a very rare tracker. Few people have invites. Very rarely will you see people offering NB invites and NB acc trading is not allowed. Now this are trackers that have been known for a while and they are rare. On the other hand most people here did not know about EL-SL/Ncore till recently because is a foreign tracker that was in dark along with many other trackers that people don't know about that may have closed registrations and have a low suer database and could be rated maybe level 9 or 10 but just because someone will mention them doesn't mean they will be level 9-10.

That happened twice already with PEC and WarezBros. They were mentioned and they seemed rare and people offered crazy things for them and well they really aren't worth much at all now eh?

I could find some unknown trackers that may have closed registrations a long time ago and just because of that I don't think people will trade extremely hard to get trackers for them.

You're wrong. According to the rules of this wiaw list, all trackers, which are unknown, and which are hiding from most of the users, and which are hard to get in, could be level 9-10. Because it's not about rating popular trackers rarity, it's about rating trackers. Thats it, no more. So there can be thousands of unknown, closed trackers, and all of them deserve to be high level on this list. It's absurd, but you are talking about "what you want to be", and not "what is".

Maybe you should say wether some tarckers belong on level 6. For example TS-Tracker should be lowered since they give 4 invites as soon as you become PU and you only need 25 GB uploaded. Czone might have to go up since you need 1TB uploaded for 1 invite. FB I'm not sure since I don't use it much but I don't think is that hard to get invites there. But if EL-SL/Ncore goes up then level 7-8 or maybe 9 trackers need to go up because Ncore is not as rare as those except for the fact that not many people new about it till a review showed up recently at FST.

However since it has a lot of users and I'm sure lots of people have invites it gives apportunity to a lot of acc/inv trading making it not so rare.

This part of your speech is a simple mistake, so I don't comment it. There are almost noone on nCore at the moment, who has got invite. Or those, who have paid for it (via SMS), obviously don't want to invite unknown foreigners instead of one of their friend..and I've written about nCore account trading before, so I don't need to explain further, why is it such a rare thing.

LorD.MeXiCaN
07-06-2007, 09:20 PM
I will go on forever with this with pleasure, because for me it's a good opportunity to practice my English a little bit. :D
OK, on the other hand: You said, that the staff on nCore changed the invite system, because they saw this forum, and they wanted to step to level 10? LOL! Hey, I'm gettin' enjoy this conversation with you, you're freakin' funny!

No is funny, saulin is telling the true.
Resigned is trying to hyper his tracker because he is part of staff (BH or el-sl)making spam en every thread that hungarian trackers are good for trading higher level .. really sucks!!!!

-One example when they posted fake screenshot with 200 seeders or maybe not, but why nobody posted the first page of BH or el-sl where are the fresh torrents uploaded with few seeders
. make me laugth when i saw it that is not true only few seeders in eeach torrents

Sawyer2020
07-06-2007, 09:27 PM

Resigned is trying to hyper his tracker because he is part of staff (BH or el-sl)making spam en every thread that hungarian trackers are good for trading higher level .. really sucks!!!!

-One example when they posted fake screenshot with 200 seeders or maybe not, but why nobody posted the first page of BH or el-sl where are the fresh torrents uploaded with few seeders
. make me laugth when i saw it that is not true only few seeders in eeach torrents

+1

resigned
07-06-2007, 09:30 PM

-One example when they posted fake screenshot with 200 seeders or maybe not, but why nobody posted the first page of BH where are the fresh torrents uploaded with few seeders

Hey, not bad! You've made this post, and it's quite understandable..did you asked one of your friends to write it, or you've developed in English? Wow, what a talent, mate!

Now let's speak about the lies you told about me right now. OK, I really don't like to respond posts of a 10 years old kid, but I will try very hard not to humiliate you. Wooh, it will be really hard.
Well, I'm not a staff member on any Hungarian sites. This is such a thing, which I can't prove..how can I prove this, right? OK. Second: I never posted fake screenshots, you can check the WIAW thread, where I posted screens about bH. I've taken a screen about bH torrents, where only 1 seeder and 0 leecher were, then I started that torrent on my client, and took a picture about the client, what was seeding on quite high speed from that 1 seeder. Lord Mexican saw, that on the first screen there were 0 leecher, but how can it be, if I'm downloading it on the other screen? I tell you: FIRST I took the screen about the torrent page, THEN I started the torrent, THEN I took the picture about my client. Very complicated. Lord Mexican, you have failed on the IQ-test, sit down. Thanks.

P.s.: Alexson777 you too. +1 ;)

LorD.MeXiCaN
07-06-2007, 09:37 PM

You're Freakin'funny NOW :lol::lol:

resigned
07-06-2007, 09:39 PM
Oh you liked my sentence? Copypaste? Not bad! :)

RengeeTT
07-06-2007, 10:20 PM
There are almost noone on nCore at the moment, who has got invite. Or those, who have paid for it (via SMS), obviously don't want to invite unknown foreigners instead of one of their friend..
That's fucking brilliant. Congratulations. No, I'm serious, I'd rather pay for an invite via sms than do all that futile and time-consuming trading. I don't have good credit card, so using mobile to do things seems preferable in any way. I guess that's how hungarians got all the money for rebranding their premium el-esl-isaac-azimovesque-lookalike tracker.
Next step is to pick a new name for the atrocious bitehymen, which definitely sounds like the place for bleeding virgins.
So bring on the worldwide number where to send sms and in return get invite code or send pay-sms with personal e-mail. That will open the endless possibilities for further growth and development.

Cheerio!!!:phone:

resigned
07-06-2007, 10:48 PM
That's fucking brilliant. Congratulations. No, I'm serious, I'd rather pay for an invite via sms than do all that futile and time-consuming trading. I don't have good credit card, so using mobile to do things seems preferable in any way. I guess that's how hungarians got all the money for rebranding their premium el-esl-isaac-azimovesque-lookalike tracker.
Next step is to pick a new name for the atrocious bitehymen, which definitely sounds like the place for bleeding virgins.
So bring on the worldwide number where to send sms and in return get invite code or send pay-sms with personal e-mail. That will open the endless possibilities for further growth and development.

Cheerio!!!:phone:

ROTFL! Anyway, you're right, it could be a brilliant business. Sad thing is, that SMSs are only allowed from Hungarian mobile networks, but it's true, that it's not a little good idea from the staff, they will earn some money with this. Another thing is, that I would never pay to have an invite, because it's completely against the ideology of scene releasing, nonprofit sharing, etc..but there are many, who would spend their money for invites.

sababot
07-06-2007, 11:18 PM
guys
you kidnapped the person's thread
stop it

XeroToX
07-06-2007, 11:32 PM
so many long posts... lol

saulin
07-07-2007, 05:49 AM
Resigned your logic doesn't make much sense man. If nCore is to go up then other trackers need to go up. You fail to realize that when 30K+ people have a tracker is not rare and even without invites there is room for a lot of acc trading. Many trackers that don't have invites are traded by acc. That's why 2000-5000 is a lot more rare. Lots of people that have had nCore for a while will have invites so don't go saying that very few people out of 30000+ have invites only.

The bottom line is that most people think is level 6 and that's what it is. If there is someone willing to give more so be it but just look at what people will offer for Exigo, FTWR, FTN and Sct. They offer a lot more than what the tracker is worth.

You guys fail to realize that before this tracker was rated people were making insane offers because they didn't know any better. That's no the case anymore :)

resigned
07-07-2007, 06:25 AM
Resigned your logic doesn't make much sense man. If nCore is to go up then other trackers need to go up. You fail to realize that when 30K+ people have a tracker is not rare and even without invites there is room for a lot of acc trading. Many trackers that don't have invites are traded by acc. That's why 2000-5000 is a lot more rare. Lots of people that have had nCore for a while will have invites so don't go saying that very few people out of 30000+ have invites only.

The bottom line is that most people think is level 6 and that's what it is. If there is someone willing to give more so be it but just look at what people will offer for Exigo, FTWR, FTN and Sct. They offer a lot more than what the tracker is worth.

You guys fail to realize that before this tracker was rated people were making insane offers because they didn't know any better. That's no the case anymore :)

OK, so start it again. It can't be overemphasized: In the case of most Hungarian trackers the amount of users has nothing to do with rarity. For Hungarian users nCore worth much more, than level 4-5 (or even level 6) trackers, so they are absolutely undermotivated to trade their accounts for lower level stuff. I tell you why. Hungarian trackers are very valuable among Hungarian users, because most of them doesn't speak English very well, so they aren't interested too much in getting in foreigner trackers, because they want to see movies, series, etc in their own language (or maybe not ONLY in their own language, but mainly..btw another misbelief of yours, that on nCore there are almost only Hungarian stuff. It is not true, there are 15K torrents, and a very large amount of it is English). For example, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian people are much more motivated in trading their nordic accounts, because people with these nationalities are more open minded..you know, Hungary is in Centre-East Europe. Sad, but true. So for an American, English, or even for a Norwegian guy it's absolutely OK to trade their inland accounts for foreigner accounts. In Hungary it is NOT. Most of them doesn't even know about foreigner trackers, or doesn't care about them. Thats why the gap exists here between offer and demand. You can offer level 4-5 trackers for nCore in vain, noone will trade his good old Hungarian account for your English language-based stuff, only for much more valuable stuff (like level 7-8 trackers). Thats a special mechanism in the case of Hungarian trackers. Their rarity isn't based mainly on the small amount of users, or on highly restricted invite systems, but on the low interest towards foreigner trackers, and because of that on the low trading willingness. You don't know anything about other countries except yours, thats why you can't understand such psychological factors, like this. The Hungarian torrent communities are in a class by themself. They are "closed" in a sense, and the users trade mainly Hungarian invites for Hungarian invites, there are very few foreigners.

Yeah, that's true, that people doesn't make "insane" offers for nCore now, because of the rating, but it's a fact, that because of the low offers, there are barely nCore-related trades according to the first times. In normal case, Hungarian people would lower their needs, and would accept lower offers in no time, but we see: It didn't happened, and it obviously won't.