PDA

View Full Version : I'm just young and curious..

Rev_Stil
07-06-2007, 09:33 AM
you know guys.. i'm just 16, male.. you know.. when do you know when is it "the real deal" or true love???

Or is it that, I can't just understand it at my stage now??

Skiz
07-06-2007, 09:35 AM
If you're 16, it isn't "love".

Hit it and quit it. :snooty:

Mr. Mulder
07-06-2007, 09:38 AM
you know guys.. i'm just 16, male.. you know.. when do you know when is it "the real deal" or true love???

Or is it that, I can't just understand it at my stage now??
does he like the same sort of films as you? :ghey:

jimbo12345
07-06-2007, 09:54 AM
If there's grass on the wicket, then play cricket,
But at your age, there´s no need to stick it.
Let her lick and suck it,
then F**k it and chuck it.

Are you talking of man loving or just some chick that makes you hard in gym class? We can't help you, as, what ever we say, you'll think "they just dont understand".

Why would you register just to ask us bunch of misfits? I feel we already know you....i'm going for Hairbautt or Seedler.

Anyway, get some pics of her, post them here, or if shy, send a private message to me, and we'll tell you the best course of action.

Do you understand the word "clit" yet? Learn it if not, then love is unnecessary.

Rev_Stil
07-06-2007, 09:58 AM
Nice Replies Guys.. here is a description... she's not that beautiful or cute and not have that perfect body shape.. but I just really like her.. maybe because of his nice attitude and ... she's really nice.. she's intelligent also..

Mr. Mulder
07-06-2007, 10:02 AM
Nice Replies Guys.. here is a description... she's not that beautiful or cute and not have that perfect body shape.. but I just really like her.. maybe because of his nice attitude and ... she's really nice.. she's intelligent also..
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l22/roadsideprophet_2006/buttsecks.gif

she's a keeper alrite :smilie4:

Skiz
07-06-2007, 10:04 AM

:glag::glag::glag::glag:

Best. Gif. Ever.

jimbo12345
07-06-2007, 10:10 AM
ok, well, has anything happened, does she know?Why/why not? Some things are best just said, if she's not interested you'll soon find out. If she is, happy days! If not, just go home and wack off about her, it'll pass.

Need more details.

Rev_Stil
07-06-2007, 10:11 AM

OMG but she's not fat:(:D

she's intelligent and a little sexy, only her face is just that of the beautiful girls, but she's a looks good otherwise:yup:

Rev_Stil
07-06-2007, 10:15 AM
ok, well, has anything happened, does she know?Why/why not? Some things are best just said, if she's not interested you'll soon find out. If she is, happy days! If not, just go home and wack off about her, it'll pass.

Need more details.

nothing happened yet..
she doesn't know, because I know that she likes another guy..
:frusty::frusty::frusty:

OMG..

Barbarossa
07-06-2007, 10:17 AM
stalker alert :fear:

Mr. Mulder
07-06-2007, 10:24 AM
only her face is just that of the beautiful girls

she kills beautiful girls then cuts off their faces and selotapes them to her own? i don't know what you see in her :snooty:

Barbarossa
07-06-2007, 10:34 AM
Kill her with hammers, and then eat her brains

Rev_Stil
07-06-2007, 10:38 AM
only her face is just that of the beautiful girls

she kills beautiful girls then cuts off their faces and selotapes them to her own? i don't know what you see in her :snooty:

I had a typhographical error.. I'd like to make it clear here:

Rating: 1 - 10
1-lowest
10-greatest

body - 6
face - 4
hair - 5
brain - 9
attitude - 10

i hope it's clear now :D..

Skiz
07-06-2007, 10:40 AM
Kill her with hammers, and then eat her brains

I recommend a side of fava beans and a nice chianti. http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/976/hannibalqg2.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Mr. Mulder
07-06-2007, 10:44 AM
1-lowest
10-greatestcheers for clearing that up :dabs:

jimbo12345
07-06-2007, 10:45 AM

Need more details.

nothing happened yet..

OMG..

Now, is she 16 also? Is this guy she likes:
1 - like her also
2 - likely to be got by her if she chose

what kind of girl is she like? Does she hang around with girls who are very opinionated? Is you dating her likely to leave her ridiculed by others?

What is your status with her? Does she talk to you, ignore you, think you're a tit, hate you...etc etc. Again, more details.

Barbarossa
07-06-2007, 10:49 AM

I had a typhographical error.. I'd like to make it clear here:

1-lowest
10-greatest

body - 6
face - 4
hair - 5
brain - 9
attitude - 10

i hope it's clear now :D..

I think you need to find someone prettier and stupider :dabs:

Barbarossa
07-06-2007, 10:50 AM
nothing happened yet..

OMG..

1 - like her also

what kind of girl is she like? Does she hang around with girls who are very opinionated? Is you dating her likely to leave her ridiculed by others?

What is your status with her? Does she talk to you, ignore you, think you're a tit, hate you...etc etc. Again, more details.

What Jimbo is trying to say, in his customary roundabout rambling way, is...

"PICS"

The dirty lech :dabs:

jimbo12345
07-06-2007, 10:53 AM

Also, are you sure you're not lying and she's actually a he? Note the red underlined word in your quote above.

Rev_Stil
07-06-2007, 10:53 AM
These are the answers for Jimbo(thanks for the replies):

I think the guy is 2 - likely to be got by her if she chose..
so if the girl showed she want the guy.. i think that guy would take the chance!

the like beautiful girls.. and she is for me is a maniac in a point that he would like to have all the girls in the world..

if I'd ask her for date.. It will get me down because we are friends now.. just friends..

Just like what I had said, we're good friends, she talks to me, but most of the time( if she's busy) she'll ignore me.. I know she doesn't like me that much.. and she really like the other guy..

jimbo12345
07-06-2007, 11:00 AM
1 - like her also

What Jimbo is trying to say, in his customary roundabout rambling way, is...

"PICS"

The dirty lech :dabs:

I dont get to see youthful flesh these days, do a guy a favour. As long as she is legal that is...i dont want interpol smashing down my door.

But, babs is right, give me summat for the wank bank....:cry:

Mr. Mulder
07-06-2007, 11:01 AM
yeah, post pics of your naked 16 year old girlfriend :yup:

Rev_Stil
07-06-2007, 11:06 AM
I don't have.. we're not that close.. and only class pictures which we're so small.. and I don't have scanner..

^^in short.. I can't post pics =(

by the way.. Ooops my Mom is here.. i don't want my mommy to see this messages.. I will be back after 2-3 hours.. See yah guys!

Mr. Mulder
07-06-2007, 11:07 AM
I don't have.. we're not that close.. and only class pictures which we're so small.. and I don't have scanner..

by the way.. Ooops my Mom is here.. i don't want my mommy to see this messages.. I will be back after 2-3 hours.. See yah guys!
i shouldn't be that long with her, had a late night last night - quater of an hour ok? :unsure:

Skiz
07-06-2007, 11:09 AM
"mommy" :ermm:

jimbo12345
07-06-2007, 11:09 AM

so if the girl showed she want the guy.. i think that guy would take the chance!

the like beautiful girls.. and she is for me is a maniac in a point that he would like to have all the girls in the world..

if I'd ask her for date.. It will get me down because we are friends now.. just friends..

Just like what I had said, we're good friends, she talks to me, but most of the time( if she's busy) she'll ignore me.. I know she doesn't like me that much.. and she really like the other guy..

Right, well, i say don't rush it. If you really "love" her, then you'd be happy to have her as a friend for now, and she'll see what a great guy you are and fall in love with you. yuo can't make someone love you.

As bad as it sounds, you're onlt 16, girls can have strange needs at that age, and go for guys for reasons you'll never understand.

Are you sure you don't just want to nail her? if this other guy was to nail her, would you still be friends?

maybe post a picture of you (clothed please, my reputation is bad enough here), so we can decide if you have the stuff to get the girl. If you're an ugly fuck, then no chance. Gonna have to wait to you're rich or she's really drunk.

The red highlighted part, again, is just rambling. Sort that out.

Barbarossa
07-06-2007, 11:13 AM

Can't wait :dabs:

jimbo12345
07-06-2007, 11:15 AM
yeah, post pics of your naked 16 year old girlfriend :yup:

And if there not available, do you have any of your mommy? Do you want some?;)

who's the daddy, rev?Grrrr....

Biggles
07-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Unrequited love - such sweet sorrow :emo:

You have to be philosophical and accept that these things often do not work out. However, have you considered asking friends if she likes you "in that way"?

You could try dating someone else. At 16 it might seem like the weight of all the world's love is pressing down on you but later you realise it was just heartburn due to a dodgy burger.

Chip Monk
07-06-2007, 12:24 PM
At the thread starter.

Gel a life, get laid, wanker.

Snee
07-06-2007, 01:16 PM
Yeah, gel a life.

Rev_Stil
07-06-2007, 02:50 PM

Right, well, i say don't rush it. If you really "love" her, then you'd be happy to have her as a friend for now, and she'll see what a great guy you are and fall in love with you. yuo can't make someone love you.

As bad as it sounds, you're onlt 16, girls can have strange needs at that age, and go for guys for reasons you'll never understand.

Are you sure you don't just want to nail her? if this other guy was to nail her, would you still be friends?

maybe post a picture of you (clothed please, my reputation is bad enough here), so we can decide if you have the stuff to get the girl. If you're an ugly fuck, then no chance. Gonna have to wait to you're rich or she's really drunk.

The red highlighted part, again, is just rambling. Sort that out.

Ok.. then I'll remain as friends as I can't force it.. I don't want to just nail her.. If that other guy would just do that, I'd really be mad.. But I know I shouldn't.. because "it's not my business" , it's their life..

Barbarossa
07-06-2007, 02:52 PM
You could write some poetry for her :emo:

...and then post it here for Cheese to critique. He's got a poetry degree you know.

Rev_Stil
07-06-2007, 02:58 PM
You could write some poetry for her :emo:

...and then post it here for Cheese to critique. He's got a poetry degree you know.

I would if I'm good in writing poems.. but i am not that good.. perhaps someone may help me if they have time:happy:

Chip Monk
07-06-2007, 03:13 PM
Hoi Burd
Can a huv a wurd.
I think you're great
Except your face
Which is OK but nothing special

Mr. Mulder
07-06-2007, 03:15 PM
i really do think you are the best
i'd love to take a dump on your chest

(rhymes and everything)

Proper Bo
07-06-2007, 03:18 PM
You look a bit plain
but i like your brain
you've also got a good attitude
so can i plz see you nude

Rev_Stil
07-06-2007, 03:22 PM
:lol::frusty::frusty:

Mr. Mulder
07-06-2007, 03:53 PM
i think you have a lot of clarse
i'd love to cum inside your arse

(this is easy, i don't know why cheese even bothers tbh)

SHUVT
07-06-2007, 04:02 PM

To add to Skizo's comment... You need to tune in to Tom Lykos show. It is available over the net and it may help you. He is rude and crude, but 95% dead on with his views on young men and relationships.

Hit it and quit it! DTB!

Sextent
07-06-2007, 05:02 PM
i think you have a lot of clarse
i'd love to cum inside your arse

(this is easy, i don't know why cheese even bothers tbh)

Nah he's a critic, mate.

As Stephen Fry says, people whose life work is to tell other people that they're not very good a things.

I'll show you how it works.

Sextent
07-06-2007, 05:04 PM

To add to Skizo's comment... You need to tune in to Tom Lykos show. It is available over the net and it may help you. He is rude and crude, but 95% dead on with his views on young men and relationships.

Hit it and quit it! DTB!

What a fucking idiotic, puerile thing to say.

Sextent
07-06-2007, 05:04 PM
See

Rev_Stil
07-06-2007, 05:09 PM
thanks for the replies guys.. I'm wondering what will happen next in my life..

Sextent
07-06-2007, 05:11 PM
You'll get enough posts to start trading invites.

jimbo12345
07-06-2007, 05:12 PM
i´m hoping it involves you getting some balls and taking pics of your stalking target and-or your hot mum....

Advice isnt free here. Illegal downloads are. Sort it.

ESPN
07-08-2007, 11:24 PM
true love only exist in heaven......the word "love" can only and I mean only be applied to money....why do you spend our whole lives trying to get some