PDA

View Full Version : RTS Questions?

Elit3_T3AM
07-06-2007, 07:59 PM
Question 1
Why did RTS open sign ups when it clearly says in the FAQ that this site will never be open for sign ups and is invite only since they only want good members in there community.

Question 2
Ok even if they did open signs up whts the deail with the secret link, cz that jus dont make sense sign ups are supposed to be for everyone

dragos
07-06-2007, 08:14 PM
they do not want leechers or traders there , thats why it was secret , especialy so that NOT anybody can join :)

Patriot foreve
07-06-2007, 09:09 PM
The secret link was meant to be among afew group but it was leaked and spread all over the web ,it didn't last except like 5 hours before signups were closed through that link

Elit3_T3AM
07-06-2007, 11:22 PM
The secret link was meant to be among afew group but it was leaked and spread all over the web ,it didn't last except like 5 hours before signups were closed through that link

i thought that to but its still weird since in their FAQ it says this site will never open for signups and is a invite only tracker
:dabs:

deanb
07-07-2007, 12:06 AM
I have just found that my account is disable \:

Login failed!
This account has been disabled.

weird stuff :huh: is there any RTS mod here?

th0r
07-07-2007, 12:44 AM
i thought that to but its still weird since in their FAQ it says this site will never open for signups and is a invite only tracker

do you always take everything you read so seriously?

Elit3_T3AM
07-07-2007, 03:08 PM

do you always take everything you read so seriously?

:whistling