PDA

View Full Version : Nero Burning Problems

reminder
06-18-2003, 09:35 AM
There seems to be alot of questions about nero buring problems, but i could not find the solution to my problem.

recently i burned a movie on a cd. i think the burning speed was 4x....
But after the burning my cd-rw does not recgnise the cd. My cd-rw is 4x4x16.

However, if I insert the same cd in another computer which has much higher speed, I can see the content of the cd.

So do u know what options i need to choose from nero, so my computer can recognise the burned cd.

regards

Riddler
06-18-2003, 11:41 AM
It sounds like your OS isn't reading your cd, nothing to do with your 'puter or nero.
What are you running ?

Stonecoldfreak1
06-18-2003, 11:46 AM
i think it is because the cd has to be read at a certain speed and it doesnt support reading fast enough im pretty sure it has nothing to do with your OS

Riddler
06-18-2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@18 June 2003 - 04:46
i think it is because the cd has to be read at a certain speed and it doesnt support reading fast enough im pretty sure it has nothing to do with your OS
Does this mean that basically, he has a cd-rw that's too slow for his own computer to read ? Sincere question, btw.

Rauff
06-18-2003, 12:31 PM
try this, this had happen to me too,

this is what i did

do a full erase or a full format, of the CD, use the lowest speed, for example if your CD supports 4x for re-write, then use 2x, i know it will take long, or maybe very long for your case, but this way it works, let me know if this works out man
:)

reminder
06-18-2003, 05:59 PM
Thanks guys.
I am going on holiday so i will be away from my pc for some time. I will try the above suggestions when i come back.

Or perhaps I should start formating the cd before I leave, and hopefully it will be ready when I come back from holiday. :lol: