07-07-2007, 05:48 PM
Yes

Gish
07-07-2007, 05:50 PM
Yes

Dido!

0Ri0N
07-07-2007, 05:52 PM
FSC IS CURRENTLY RESTRUCTURING THE WAY WE GIVE OUR MEMBERS INVITES!
FSC staff has decided to close invite requests for the time being. This thread MIGHT be re-opened for requests at certain time periods throughout the year. Please do not make new threads requesting or PM staff for invites. We will announce a new system soon, so stay tuned for updates!

Thank You
FSC Staff

Invite system is closed.

mievmo
07-07-2007, 05:53 PM
So... yes or not :?

Enlightened
07-07-2007, 05:59 PM
So... yes or not :?

YES it does have an Invite system, BUT they are currently CLOSED for Invite, U still do not "Understand" that?:blink::blink::blink:

necromantic
07-07-2007, 06:17 PM
No need to be rude now. The invite system is technically closed but staff still give out invites, but very few. Any existing tickets still work. It's not like you can't signup or anything.

PiraSoftCORP
07-07-2007, 06:38 PM
ya all wrong. back a few months FSC used to give out invites to just anyone. now only advance member can request invite in the advance member forum. so the invite system is working. you just have to find someone with an invite.

dineitdark
07-07-2007, 07:45 PM
ya all wrong. back a few months FSC used to give out invites to just anyone. now only advance member can request invite in the advance member forum. so the invite system is working. you just have to find someone with an invite.

after the invite were taken very few people get invites so its hard i think.

and has very few registered uses around 3200 as told by a frnd.

mievmo
07-07-2007, 09:22 PM
hmm.. ok thx all

whiteboy
07-08-2007, 06:45 AM
Cool community but thats about it...

Don't waste your time

limpdickkid
07-08-2007, 07:43 AM
Cool community but thats about it...

Don't waste your time

I wouldnt say that the only good thing is community. The pre-time may not be very good but thats the only bad thing. They get quite a few releases and the Request system is excellent. You can get anything you request... well that can be included in the community aspect but I think the tracker has some really nice people, a good amount of content and is overall an excellent tracker.

PabloEscobar
07-08-2007, 07:45 AM
Its hard to get invites since only few old users have them. And new members or members who dint have invites cannot get any invites at the moment..

Chewie
07-08-2007, 08:02 AM
Invites are for security, not for trade. i hope we will ween out the traders in favor of people who genuinely want to be here.

You guys "Advanced Members" and above are the reason we keep going, The minority spoiled the general invite forum for the majority, All we ask is that you use your invites responsably and only invite people you know and trust.

Trading invites will lead to you being disabled as this site is all about security. The boss puts in alot of hard work to keep us low on the radar. As a few of you might have noticed there are sites under ddos attacks that are stopping members from even browsing the site. We have been lucky and have avoided it for now, If you trade on public forums then you will be putting us all at risk, so please DONT DO IT!Invites are available to Advanced Members on request but trading them here will result in a ban from FSC.
FSC specifically state that trading their invites is against their rules.

FST recommend you abide by the rules of sites you are a member of. If you get banned for trading an FSC invite or account, we'll just tell you we told you so.

Rattlesnake
07-08-2007, 12:13 PM
when will the invite system be back up

ghurka
07-08-2007, 12:51 PM
when will the invite system be back up
How long is a piece of string?

jam0980tr
07-08-2007, 06:08 PM
oh anyway yes they do hand out invites to the people they like and anyway who wants to go to a site which isnt very good its like a normal tl thats how i would put it i been there for 3 years only good thing is the fast download and mentioning the rador its not that hard to be in the red rador just remember people know alot of information about fsc :)

bcc grp fsc :ermm: