oilslick - thors
Damien06660 - czone
limpdickkid - revtt - cancelated cuz of new inv sys on revtt
Primosz - psyreactor
wasson05 - rts
ohmboys - softtorrents
rabona7 - czone
Omara - mazetorrent

I will pm you all, than you must to post here to say if everything right :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Today was a bad day for me.. anyway i finish my exams.. not so good.. i'm still waiting for results (3 days left..). Alright.. but i have bad luck.. so.. i feel sad. :(

I offer some invites and accounts for free..
My rules:
1. You must promise that you'll never cheat or trade this accounts and also you'll use it.
2. Don't post any screens with proof ratio or something like that, because if you promise that you'll be a good user than i trust you (don't pm me too).
3. Don't edit your post and say why do you want what you select.
4. Say something nice.. like a motto or.. something in that you believe..

All rules must be provided by you.. i won't consider you else.

3 czone invites
2 elektronik.ro invites
1 snowtigers.net account with buffer ~50 Gb
1 thors account in good stand
1 softtorrents.org account 10 Gb buffer
1 psyreactor.com invite
1 revtt invite
1 rts invite
1 rmvbusters.pl account
4 mazetorrents.net invites

I will chose later the winners or tomorrow than they must post and say if everything is right.

thank You :fst:

jhonlev
07-07-2007, 07:14 PM
I will not cheating i promest !. i am giving you my word !/ i am sure that you will get good score/

Dead Ghost
07-07-2007, 07:17 PM
i want czone invite

all i can say is :

i wish good luck to u in the results of the exams

also i promise u that i will never cheat

nikola796
07-07-2007, 07:18 PM
Please CZone
I promise I'll never cheat or trade this accounts and I`ll use it.
Never gona give up/Keep walking :)))

necromantic
07-07-2007, 07:19 PM
I could use a czone invite, I promise I'll be good :)

And sorry to hear about your exams. Maybe they'll bell curve them? I used to go get drunk after exams, definitely took the edge off lol

napster5
07-07-2007, 07:20 PM
i want czone invite please

i prmise i will never cheat or trade
i hope that u will succeed at the exams

PoOki
"You better shut up and look stupid that talk and prove it"

Thats my Motto :D

nive giveaway mate!

stathis
i would like a czone invite. I promise not to cheat and i wish you all the best in your exams.

ohmboys
07-07-2007, 07:21 PM
czone or softtorrents please :)i promise to be a good user and not cheat
my moto is live and give others to live ! btw realy nice giveaway

07-07-2007, 07:24 PM
I hope u will have good result

please I need Czone I promise to have good ratio
Big thank u

direstraits
07-07-2007, 07:24 PM
I'd like Czone...
And remember everytime it rains it stops :)

sgyuri
07-07-2007, 07:26 PM
I would like the THors acc or the revtt invite.
Nice giveaway!

ExT
07-07-2007, 07:26 PM
Man i feel sorry for you but if you are sad you're the one who should receive things but nice giveaway..

Gtb
07-07-2007, 07:27 PM
I would really like the snowtigers acc, and i wish you all the sweet Japanese girls like the one in your avatar to be as close to you as you want them ;)

one2one
07-07-2007, 07:29 PM
first you are clever man and many thanks for you
second i swear not trade this account and i will use it for me only
so i need 1 thors account in good stand for me

zeven0
07-07-2007, 07:31 PM
I promise that I never cheat or trade my account and I use it.

I want snowtigers with 50 gb buffer please.

i wish you good luck in the exams!

pazsh
Today was a bad day for me.. anyway i finish my exams.. not so good.. i'm still waiting for results (3 days left..). Alright.. but i have bad luck.. so.. i feel sad. :(

I offer some invites and accounts for free..
My rules:
1. You must promise that you'll never cheat or trade this accounts and also you'll use it.
2. Don't post any screens with proof ratio or something like that, because if you promise that you'll be a good user than i trust you (don't pm me too).
3. Don't edit your post and say why do you want what you select.
4. Say something nice.. like a motto or.. something in that you believe..

All rules must be provided by you.. i won't consider you else.

3 czone invites
2 elektronik.ro invites
1 snowtigers.net account with buffer ~50 Gb
1 thors account in good stand
1 softtorrents.org account 10 Gb buffer
1 psyreactor.com invite
1 revtt invite
1 rts invite
1 rmvbusters.pl account
4 mazetorrents.net invites

I will chose later the winners or tomorrow than they must post and say if everything is right.

thank You :fst:

Man dont be opset (hope i write it correct), what ever it is gone be it should be like that.
take the life in the best easy way you just can.
i know what it all this excam, and all the hard work.

i wish only the best, and i believe you will get a good result.

it is very nice from you to do a giveaway on a bad day, and i realy apriciate that. i realy do.

again hope you will get a very good result, and keep with the nice work you do....... and now i am go to rep you amigo, YOU DESORVE IT.

WISH YOU LUCK FROM ALL OF FST'S MAMBAR!!!!!!!!:):D:happy::(:cry:;):noes::noes::01::naughty::rolleyes:

sheriflove
hi dude

great giveaway
i wish you luck in all your exams

and never give up man
it's the life and if you give up than you are dead

i just need
snowtigers.net
and i swear i'll never cheat or trade this accounts it's for my use

thanks anyway bro
and i hope to hear a good news for you soon
after 3 days

KAVKASIELI
07-07-2007, 07:33 PM
It will be nice if you give me czone invite

I need it for me(this is true)

and don't be sad mate because of bad day, be sure that
winds of change will blow again;)

joro
07-07-2007, 07:34 PM
I need elektronik :)

zului
07-07-2007, 07:36 PM
bacu' asta....poate o sa ai si u parte de o surpriza placuta curand si sa obtii ceva q contestatia/contestatiile. io n-am avut noroc la capacitate (anu' trecut )q contestatia (mi-au mai dat numai 0.45 pct la rom deci am ramas tot q 8 ala nesuferit) dar nu am pierdut nimic altceva si tot am ajuns unde am vrut .
deci bafta! ;)

k s fiu on-topic: great giveaway man:)

Peter North
07-07-2007, 07:38 PM
Czone
Never cheater,never trade,never surrender.
My words are:
Mother is the name of god in the lips of ours children.

itS0v3r
07-07-2007, 07:41 PM
hey mate
can i get czone invite
i swear no cheat
i have seedbox so i won't cheat for every ,, swear
and motto :P

thx again

Str8ek
07-07-2007, 07:42 PM
snowtigers please, i really need it for myself...

motto, hmm... on my avatar ;)

shaibob
07-07-2007, 07:43 PM
i want the thors account i promise you not to cheat
then all i have to say :
good luck in the next exams you have to get better
thanks

rotem1984
07-07-2007, 07:44 PM
i hope you will pass your exams.
i can asure u i wont cheat or trade the account:)
i need czone because i heard its a great trcker,and i dont have it
thx and great giveaway

Damien06660
07-07-2007, 07:45 PM
Would love a CZone.

Everything will work out, tomorrow is a new day.

thanks

oilslick
07-07-2007, 07:48 PM
i would like Thor, i will use it myself, will not trade it, and i don't cheat.

my motto (maybe it will help you) is:

Si vis pacem, para bellum

FirstOne
07-07-2007, 07:56 PM
great giveaway and little question m8, how u got czone invites??

djozma
07-07-2007, 08:00 PM
Sorry to hear about your day... Time heals my friend. I will take the revtt invite if you still have it. If not its ok. Hope you feel better.

Primosz
07-07-2007, 08:05 PM
Hello my friend
You know I am good user. Need psyreactor. I hope you will pass exams.

freedom
07-07-2007, 08:06 PM
thanks to all. please respect the rules also. waiting for other ppl to post.. anyone who respect the rules have a chance :)

@zului thx m8

TorrentMaster9
07-07-2007, 09:46 PM
Good luck. seems that you´ll need it.
Can I get a czone or psyreactor invite? you should spent less time here on fst and study more. I won´t waste the invites

SaviouR
07-07-2007, 09:57 PM
dont worry about exams mate , just forget about them , it really helps . during my exams when i think negative about my results and papers written , the results also turn out to be negative . the more u think , more the problem it creates . think positive and leave rest to god , he's got something right for all of us .

i'd like a czone invite , heard its a pretty cool tracker and has nice content .

tyler78
07-07-2007, 10:18 PM
sorry for ur exams.im in the same situation.failed almost all my lessons.i hope u did better then me.
and if u give me czone inv ill never cheat and trade.i hope i can get it.

Enlightened
07-07-2007, 10:19 PM
I needa Czone because it is one of the best Romanian Trackers. Furthermore , it has great speed and good Pre-times and music too. So, I promise NOt to trade this "Gift" from U.
Please don't be SAD and hope everything works out fine for U.

Integrity Quotes:

“Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.”

“Integrity is doing the right thing, even if nobody is watching.”

“Integrity is what we do, what we say, and what we say we do”

“Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people.”

AnDyR0o
07-07-2007, 10:21 PM
RTS please :)
i will not H&R or cheat in anyway

i really hope everything goes well for you mate and be sure to let us know how everything goes for you.

freedom
07-07-2007, 10:24 PM
Tomorrow i will choose the winners :)

Broka
07-07-2007, 10:27 PM
First of all, let me say to you that you only have to be sad WHEN you have your results. Untill then, there's always hope. At least, thats how i think, while i wait for my results. At the moment my status are 3/5. :) if i pass the exam i did friday (which i really dont think so :( ). Internet always beats my will to study :(
But you'll be better soon.

Lets get down to "business":

I wanted to ask you for CZone. I really hope you can choose me. If you're sad, then maybe you would be happier knowing that i would be extremely happy to get one. :)
I swear i wont cheat, wont h&r, will be trust worthy, will seed the best i can! thats a promisse! Will use it wisely. Word!

And good luck to your results. :)

yoyogi4
07-07-2007, 10:30 PM
If you feel sad and feel like you have bad luck, it might attract more bad luck luck, it's the law of attraction in The Secret of Co-conscious Creation, what you do is think of something happy way back in your child hood, but try to really picture it in your mind, try to remember how it feels, especially how good it feels and try to engage all your senses, what it smelled like etc. ...breathe deeply make that picture bigger and imagine your feeling becoming even more magnified and smile.... that's it!! Try this many times if necessary, there are many excercises to alleviate anxiety etc. that are effective, if you want sources for this kind of info pm me.

BTW. I would like 1 Czone and/or Thor's Land!! I promise that I will not cheat, or trade the accounts and that I'll be a good user, I usually leave my PC seeding and Downloading all day anyway since I got lots of HD space NOW!! :D

mArs
07-07-2007, 10:32 PM
can i get czone ?
i wish you all good luck and i hope your week will get better ;]
my motto is : always look at the bright side of things :]

wasson05
07-07-2007, 10:37 PM
i would like an rts invite
i promise i will use the account and i won't cheat and i will seed all that i download

as for a motto or something i believe in hm....
i believe in getting up and trying harder if you get knocked down

sucre
07-07-2007, 10:40 PM
i would like thors account,
i promisse i wont cheat or trade it, and also to make nice ratio.

and wish u good luck

hungdob
07-07-2007, 10:48 PM
freesky (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/freesky-142192) if u wanna feel lucky u could always come to me and ull also feel special :cool:

Omara
07-07-2007, 10:52 PM
don't worry about result , it will be good i need czone invite , or mazetorrent invitegood luck manbye

freedom
07-07-2007, 10:56 PM
freesky (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/freesky-142192) if u wanna feel lucky u could always come to me and ull also feel special :cool:

haha thanks m8. i will :P

hungdob
07-07-2007, 10:59 PM

im waiting:naughty:

:ghey:

freedom
07-07-2007, 11:00 PM

maybe i'm a girl :D or maybe you are a girl.. a sexy one
hahaha j/k

hungdob
07-07-2007, 11:01 PM

maybe i'm a girl :D
then maybe im lucky:lol:

freedom
07-07-2007, 11:05 PM
so.. don't spam my thread :D good luck to the posters and please respect the rules if you wanna have a chance :)

! ANGEL !
07-07-2007, 11:09 PM
perfect givaway
thanks man:)

mr.slacker
07-07-2007, 11:17 PM
Hello, sorry to hear about your exams. If you still have any invites left, I would love either czone or revtt. As far as motto's go, it's kind of cheesy, but one I've always liked is "Strive for excellence, not perfection" (Abraham Lincoln said that). Ha, it's at least what I always tell myself when I do poorly on exams. Oh, and I promise I would never cheat / trade the account. Thanks!

zizo85
07-07-2007, 11:53 PM
good luck...hope to be in good mode
nice giveaway

Seedling
07-08-2007, 12:01 AM
Im interested in czone and will never cheat/trade.
I just had my alevels a few months ago, and did badly for my physics. Now I am hoping that the grades will be pulled down as the paper was quite unexpected, else I'll probably resit this November. Don't worry about it much, who knows maybe your mind is playing with you, and that you'll get good results in the end. Just dont give up.

mievmo
07-08-2007, 12:05 AM
Nice giveaway http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/smile.gif

amzin
07-08-2007, 12:07 AM
the first time I saw someone make a GA cuz he had a Bad day :) any way good luck in ur results and pls wish me luck in the same thing

goysalh
07-08-2007, 12:08 AM
I promise I'll never cheat or trade this accounts and also I'll use it.
I need Czone and I believe you give me Czone
Fight your right...

gatorade
07-08-2007, 12:09 AM
Can i get either czone or snowtigers?

Good luck in your exams, the waiting period is always the hardest, especially if you studied your ass off, whatever happens just know that life will always work out no matter what

i wont cheat or trade the accounts, never have and never will

durex
07-08-2007, 12:16 AM
good giveaway

RaPPeR
07-08-2007, 12:18 AM
good giveaway. gl with the exams

cookiesandcream
07-08-2007, 12:37 AM
I've never traded or cheat accounts before, and I don't plan to at any cost, and I'm going to make sure that if you give me the invite, you won't regret anything. I hope I can be considered for an invite to CZone. It has a lot of exclusive content and those contents might be what I've been looking for. And about your exams, it's alright, you don't have to feel bad about it, since you haven't gotten your results yet :P But whatever the result, you've just got to remember that you tried your best for it, and from whatever mistakes you might get, you accept and learn from them to make the best out of the next opportunity. :) Best of luck to your results, and thanks for your consideration! :D

cRaZyzMaN
07-08-2007, 01:02 AM
I'm doing exams to, i hope you done all with good grades.

i want thors because i would like to download french movies

etai3000
07-08-2007, 02:35 AM
cna i get thors or snowtigers plz?
the only thing i can say to you is
that im sorry for your exams ....i know hows that feels like i hope
you will get over it
also i can asure you i wont cheat
i am a trusted user here at FST and also on a few good trackers
hope to get one of them

thanks anyway man
great giveaway

sunman
07-08-2007, 06:25 AM
hi 1st of all i hope u will get good reasults me too

2nd i hope i can get czone invite

no cheating
i believe in good luck u may answer badly but reasults may be good (gooa luck

Leva
07-08-2007, 06:50 AM
I need Czone From Long Time..

Plz Consider Me..

Thanx....

I proud to be an INDIAN

limpdickkid
07-08-2007, 07:09 AM
Could I get the RevTT invite. I would never do anything that would threaten your account, i.e. no cheating(they destroy the community feel) or trading (I hate trades anyway). So please consider me and rest assured that the invite will be in safe hands. As for you exams I hope that you get good marks. Here something that may bring a smile to your face and brighten up your day:

"No one dies a virgin, Life screws us all"

The speed of sound is defined by the distance from door to computer divided by the time interval needed to close the media player and pull up your pants before your mom shouts "OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!"

:D

Necrite708
07-08-2007, 07:19 AM
Hey first and foremost I promise not to cheat.

and 2nd, you and I bro, are in the same boat....i think i didn't do to well on MY exams...and am freakin out....lol. a Czone Invite will help cheer me up though...

Cheers and Good Luck to our GRADES!!!

By the way? what did you have exams for???

burtz
07-08-2007, 07:27 AM
hi freesky! i would like to ask for snowtigers if possible. i'll never cheat and trade the account. i've quitted trading a long time ago. :)

i know your exams and my experience on playing guitars are far away related, but let me tell you something. when i was 15 years old, a band recruited me to play guitars for them. they were a bit older for my age (22-27) but they seem to like the way i play. i've played some gigs with them and made some money. but one day, their original guitarist came back and they just dumped me like sh*t. they told me that he was way better than me, talent-wise and experience-wise, and that they needed him and NOT me. so i just kept practicing and noodling around my guitar for days and nights and in return, i GOT better. now, everyone that saw me play guitar before, could tell how much i've improved and that my nemesis guitarist from my former band is nothing compared to me. LOL! :D yes, it was not easy and took me like 4+ years to fully develop my technique, but it the end, it was all worth it.

always remember that you could never feel how it is to be a winner unless you lost before. just like Michael Jordan said, "I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying.". so, just strive harder mate because nothing is really impossible for your situation.

good luck and i hope the exam results would make you feel better. if not, then just try to turn negative situations into positive ones.

thanks mate! :)

Black Wolf
07-08-2007, 07:50 AM
can i have czone plz
thanx

Night0wl
07-08-2007, 07:57 AM
We all have ups and downs. It's that giant rollercoaster called life. Get used to thinking good happy thoughts and you will soon find it helps. Many people think their exams went bad until getting their results even if they didn't :)

Anyways my motto has been for a long time "What goes around comes around" Life has this weird way of making things all better if you are just plain nice to people. Things like this giveaway even when times aren't perfect is a nice thing to do.

I don't need ask for anything. Just thought I would try chearing you up a bit more :)

m_atalay
07-08-2007, 08:50 AM
Life is going mate. Fuck up the exams. Nothing is importrant except your life and family.

And many request exist. Thread must be closed. I think this is enough.

12PEder
07-08-2007, 09:05 AM
"It's a day tomorrow as well!"

Promise to do good and keep my ratio blablaa... :)
and i wish you all the best in your exams.

Would like a psyreactor.com invite plz!

Mugur
07-08-2007, 09:54 AM
Hello, man! Very nice giveaway.
I will try once more to get a czone invite and if I get I promiss I won't cheat and I will use wisely the account.
As far as exams are concerned, "don't worry, be happy" ;)
Good luck!

freedom
07-08-2007, 11:17 AM
edited

freedom
07-08-2007, 11:18 AM
I'm back.. i lock the thread and will read all posts than choose the winners.

freedom
07-08-2007, 11:19 AM
I'm back.. i lock the thread and will read all posts than choose the winners.

freedom
07-08-2007, 11:22 AM
I'm back. I lock the thread and will read all posts than choose the winners.

sorry for multi posted but don't know why..

The winners are :

direstraits - czone
Gtb - snowtigers
oilslick - thors
Damien06660 - czone
limpdickkid - revtt
Primosz - psyreactor
wasson05 - rts
ohmboys - softtorrents
rabona7 - czone
Omara - mazetorrent

thanks to all.

sehles
07-08-2007, 12:09 PM
I want Czone pleaes , I need it very very much

I'm back. I lock the thread and will read all posts than choose the winners.

sorry for multi posted but don't know why..

The winners are :

direstraits - czone
Gtb - snowtigers
oilslick - thors
Damien06660 - czone
limpdickkid - revtt
Primosz - psyreactor
wasson05 - rts
ohmboys - softtorrents
rabona7 - czone
Omara - mazetorrent

thanks to all.

congratulations for winners

ROFL-LOL
07-08-2007, 12:20 PM
May i have mazetorrents.net Invite? I promise that i'm goosd user. Not cheater.

oilslick
07-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Thank you freesky for thor! Everything is right.

super!

freedom
07-08-2007, 12:32 PM
May i have mazetorrents.net Invite? I promise that i'm goosd user. Not cheater.

you can.. but only you will got any invites cuz i'm done with this giveaway.. so send me the mail fast.

Omara
thx alot man

i recived ur invite and registered successfully

good bye

cookiesandcream
I've received the invitation. Thanks a lot, freesky!

freedom
07-08-2007, 12:51 PM
limpdickkid - revtt - cancelated cuz of new inv sys on revtt ~ sorry about that.. seems that revtt it's going to be pay2leech :lol:

Omara
07-08-2007, 12:54 PM
what happened at revoltt ???

i'm trying to raise my ratio to get invites

did they cancelled invites system really ??

freedom
07-08-2007, 12:59 PM
what happened at revoltt ???

i'm trying to raise my ratio to get invites

did they cancelled invites system really ??

only vips can get invites anymore ..and that it's means to pay (donate) to become vip :noes:

Omara
07-08-2007, 01:22 PM
very very bad news

i promised one to give him invite

i must give him my account so ??

nvidia6800
07-08-2007, 02:06 PM
i want czone invite and i will be thankfull if you give me one because itry many times to get it and untill now iam unable to get it i promise i will have good ratio and i have seedbox if you want screentshot i will give you one with new torrent to proof that i have seedbox

freedom
07-08-2007, 02:30 PM
The winners already have been announced :)

Damien06660
07-08-2007, 02:32 PM
Thanks, everything worked out just fine.

ohmboys
07-08-2007, 03:13 PM
freesky (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/freesky-142192) 10x for softtorrents - everything is working just fine :)

thelevy23
07-08-2007, 03:18 PM
czone please
i promise i won't cheat nor trade the invite
pleaseeeeeeee
my motto to life is to be or not to be...... lol just kidding i don't have a motto i just live my life
good luck in your results....

zului
07-08-2007, 03:28 PM
@thelevy23

i want czone invite and i will be thankfull if you give me one because itry many times to get it and untill now iam unable to get it i promise i will have good ratio and i have seedbox if you want screentshot i will give you one with new torrent to proof that i have seedbox

direstraits
07-08-2007, 04:11 PM
Dear Freesky:
I appreciate the invite. Thanks.

DS

Gtb
07-08-2007, 07:54 PM
Thanks Freesky for the snowtigers...

Hope to "pay" you back some day ;)

You are very very generous, and i hope that no-one here will disappoint you :)

wasson05
07-09-2007, 12:21 AM
thanks you so much for rts

i really appreciate it i hope you did ok on exams