PDA

View Full Version : Is RTS Open or What?

KSA
07-07-2007, 10:57 PM
Helloloya,

I am not sure, this become annoying ... i heard that they open the door for signup, and some others said no they doesnt, then others confirm that they really open through a secret link, WTF :O

Any idea :frusty:

yoyogi4
07-07-2007, 11:19 PM
How did they discover the "secret link" I'm sure the boss spread it through some members secretly so that everyone becomes interested, cuz that link u don't get by guessing.

masterfile78
07-07-2007, 11:34 PM
whats the address of the site? thx

Skiz
07-08-2007, 12:02 AM
There was a semi-secret link, but that has since been disabled.

Skiz
07-08-2007, 08:04 AM
I don't know how did they dicover it, i think some members from inside are distributing the news, who's care anyway :dabs:

There was a semi-secret link, but that has since been disabled.

So... u think there's more active secret links out there, or they all disabled?
I mean did they really opened the signup in first place?

Anyone know any active secret $hit :frusty:

There is no more secret links. You 'tards who spread it around the interweb ruined it for the rest.

There are no more secret links, and there probably will be no more secret links as it's obvious no one can STFU about it.

It's over, it's old news, let's move on.

KSA
07-08-2007, 08:14 AM
There are no more secret links, and there probably will be no more secret links as it's obvious no one can STFU about it.

As i know, the secret links was their only way to let ppl signup.
So, if there will be no more SL as u said, how they will let more ppl to signup?
Are they going to roll back to the old normal signup method?
Does they have an invite system?

Skiz
07-08-2007, 08:20 AM

As i know, the secret links was there only way to let ppl signup.
So, if there will be no more SL as u said, how they will let more ppl to signup?
Are they going to roll back to the old normal signup method?
Does they have an invite system?

I'm not staff there, so I can only post my own assessment, but RTS does not seem to want a link to allow open sign-ups, or they would simply allow anyone to sign-up right on the homepage.

Will they have another "secret" link in the future? Surely not as it was made painfully obvious that no one could keep it quiet.

Invite system? Yes, they have one. i think you need to be at least an uploader+ to have invites. I just invited someone 2 minutes ago; rare occasion really. I was just in the giving mood I guess. :unsure:

eLucid
07-08-2007, 08:28 AM
You don't have to be an uploader+. I'm just a normal user and I have invites.

Skiz
07-08-2007, 08:28 AM

I stand corrected, then.

KSA
07-08-2007, 12:02 PM

You mean (User) only and have invites, or PU :01:

I'm not staff there, so I can only post my own assessment, but RTS does not seem to want a link to allow open sign-ups, or they would simply allow anyone to sign-up right on the homepage.

Will they have another "secret" link in the future? Surely not as it was made painfully obvious that no one could keep it quiet.

Invite system? Yes, they have one. i think you need to be at least an uploader+ to have invites. I just invited someone 2 minutes ago; rare occasion really. I was just in the giving mood I guess. :unsure:

I totally agree you,

BTW ... are u still in the giving mood :lol: ... Yep u know what i mean :yup:

KSA
07-08-2007, 12:27 PM
plz help me get in there

You have to beg 4 it ... lol :lol:, same as u buddy need to get there.

OK RTS members, ppl here starts pleasing 4 it!
Isn't this pathetic enough to you :shutup:

eLucid
07-08-2007, 10:54 PM

As far as I know, I'm just the lowest user rank.

WHRST
07-08-2007, 11:02 PM

As far as I know, I'm just the lowest user rank.

Most users most likely have invites, still have invites from the last time they handed them out to everyone. Though they were supposed to only last a few days.

KSA
07-09-2007, 06:08 AM
Does RTS worth the trouble anyway?