PDA

View Full Version : Leeware went nuts on me!

ceasar
07-07-2007, 11:49 PM
Hi, folks! I have a problem with the leeware seedbox. It's nothing like usual not connecting or setup problems. In some case it's even helpful, but this one is too much. When I refresh the tracker page (click browse) it adds up some crazy amount of upload (like 900 Gig). I wanna say hi to everybody who doubted that I'll manage to do 1,2 Tb, cause now I have 2,97 and the day is not over yet. :D
So, anybody experienced anything like that? I'm an honest man and don't need the upload I never make + admins might think that I was trying to cheat, so I'm little bit afraid. Welcome any advices, for now I wrote pm to admins on the trackers where it happened, hope the will find the way to fix it.

0sec
07-08-2007, 12:01 AM
So do you upload this ammount with your leeware?
Or is it a issue with your utorrent?

ceasar
07-08-2007, 12:06 AM
Common, use the common sense as I said when I click the browse button to see the fresh torrents - the stats were updated - around 900 Gigs + on ScT and around 500 Gigs + on TheVault. And I reloaded system - won't help - I went to pm stuff on both trackers and added up some upload :) Good thing I closed all the other trackers...
And issue might be with WebUI or something else I have no clue - 1st day using seedbox.

dineitdark
07-08-2007, 12:10 AM
thats some crazy upload lol i see your profile there is certainly some problem.

ceasar
07-08-2007, 12:12 AM
Yes, that shite bothering me too, what would you say if see someone with 600Gb Up/1GB Down? :lol:

Nice, now ScT disable me for nothing. It must be someone who didn't read pm :(
How can I get to their support channel, anybody from ScT here, I'm totally noob in IRC :cry:

ceasar
07-08-2007, 03:36 PM
Can any body from ScT admins help me?
I don't know how to access their IRC.

GaleaNatur
07-08-2007, 03:40 PM

http://www.scenetorrents.org/irc.php

BamZow
07-08-2007, 03:51 PM
Did you recently got your ScT acc from a trade? If yes, itīs very likely the previous owner kept a .torrent and cheated with it to ban the account.

By the way, I donīt think talking to ScT staff will help. If it did, every cheater could come there and cry when their account is disabled, saying their seedbox went nuts.

ceasar
07-08-2007, 03:53 PM

http://www.scenetorrents.org/irc.php

It leads me to the main page where you need to login and it says account disable.
I found this address in the other thread:

Connect to: irc.scenetorrents.org
Use this (cause you can't get into the channel without invite)

/msg ADMIN NAME
but what exactly do i need to type there?
or what channel should i join?
when i input the exact frase:
/msg ADMIN NAME
it says
-> *ADMIN* NAME

ADMIN no such name/channel

What is understood, but I don't know his name :(

ceasar
07-09-2007, 01:08 AM
Did you recently got your ScT acc from a trade? If yes, itīs very likely the previous owner kept a .torrent and cheated with it to ban the account.

By the way, I donīt think talking to ScT staff will help. If it did, every cheater could come there and cry when their account is disabled, saying their seedbox went nuts.
No, man. I got invited by my friend 3 weeks ago and I signed up myself and was using same nick as I'm using everywhere. So everything that you thinking about ''previous owner" is absolutely not true.
By the way, I don't understand why so many people are seen things negative, like thinking bad of people even without knowing 'em, saying you won't get it and other bad stuff?
Second, when I noticed what happened to my ratio I wrote the message to stuff immediately, and too bad that their first line help do not coordinate with the guys who do disabling. And what I think happened the guy from first line help got the message late and see the account disabled already or decided not to care much, as it wasn't his problem.

josephs911
07-09-2007, 09:50 PM
Your seedbox may have been hacked and someone has gained you passkey to the torrent sites, and then changes torrents they downloaded or ones you downloaded, and then use the program to cheat. Thats is the only explanation. Because Leeware does not have that much throughput. Or it is possible it is the owner of the box...

B3FcW8aW
07-09-2007, 10:50 PM
Ugh. This guy is obviously a cheater.

He cheated and then came here to clear his reputation so that he could scam again.