PDA

View Full Version : BitmeTV Invite needed!

S!X
07-08-2007, 02:51 AM
If anyones got a spare bitmetv invite they don't mind sending my way please pm me. All I've got is OiNK invites available at the moment. :pinch:

S!X
07-08-2007, 11:53 PM
oi, anyone? :(

fatma
07-09-2007, 12:16 AM
follow the oink PUs forum, there are bitmetv invites in the invites thread from time to time , just be quick

S!X
07-11-2007, 06:01 AM
I need one asap :(

S!X
07-13-2007, 07:30 PM
still havent heard back from someone who pm'ed me stating they'd hook me up if I showed some ratio proof. I can't miss the man vs wild episode today!

poliser
07-13-2007, 08:56 PM
damn you so cute i swear if i had invite atm i would sand you one :(

Goldeneye
07-13-2007, 09:39 PM
Why don't you try bblogs' giveaway? He's giving a BitMeTV invite or two.

saulin
07-13-2007, 09:41 PM
Or watch it on TV lol. Seriously Linkin Park, bblogs has a nice easy giveaway going.

S!X
07-14-2007, 12:25 AM
Or watch it on TV lol. Seriously Linkin Park, bblogs has a nice easy giveaway going.

I've only got the basic cable package so the discovery channel is a delicacy for me.

fatma
07-14-2007, 12:37 AM
Linkin Park , man vs wild will be for sure on TL soon , as they have all eps from the beginnig of the season
http://www.torrentleech.org/browse.php?search=man+vs+wild+&cat=0

btw, almost every 0day tracker has all the popular tv shows (and also many unpopular too , that are not even snatched) , i hardly see a good reason for using bitmetv , in addition to the difficulty of making ratio there . yet there are tv trackers like tvjunkies, tvtorents etc

S!X
07-14-2007, 12:43 AM
yeah it'll probbly be on there tomorrow or the day after. On bitmetv it's posted like right when it's released... that's what I like about the site.

C[a]N
07-14-2007, 12:58 AM
@Linkin Park
pm ur e-mail and close thread. ;)

S!X
07-14-2007, 01:02 AM
I already got an invite from another member but apparently I can signup cause my IP is logged on their site and I previously had an account there which got disabled cause I couldn't even get my ratio up to 0.65. It's impossible to seed anything there:frusty:

Demigod
07-14-2007, 01:13 AM
I already got an invite from another member but apparently I can signup cause my IP is logged on their site and I previously had an account there which got disabled cause I couldn't even get my ratio up to 0.65. It's impossible to seed anything there:frusty:

:O And did you tell your inviter this?

I mean, come on, you could get your inviter (a generous person) disabled because they've just unknowingly tried to invite someone who've been banned before...

S!X
07-14-2007, 01:16 AM

I mean, come on, you could get your inviter (a generous person) disabled because they've just unknowingly tried to invite someone who've been banned before...

hey, I keep good ratios on all the sites i'm a member of but bitmetv is fucking BS. If you don't have a really fast connection you're basically screwd. Don't make me look bad :angry:

Demigod
07-14-2007, 01:23 AM

hey, I keep good ratios on all the sites i'm a member of but bitmetv is fucking BS. If you don't have a really fast connection you're basically screwd. Don't make me look bad :angry:

Trust me, I didn't make you look bad. You did that yourself when you ask for an invite without mentioning anything about having gotten disabled before.

And plus, if you think "bitmetv is fucking BS," then just leave it alone and find other tv-sites (tons have 0-day tv-content and they're released at pretty much the same speed as BMTV). How many accounts are you gonna have disabled for having a bad ratio before you learn that if you can't keep a good ratio then, how are you gonna do it now?

To help you a bit, read fatma's post again. He/she mentions some decent tv-trackers (and since you keep good ratios on all sites except BMTV, I guess it won't be a problem at those trackers). Following is fatma's post:

Linkin Park , man vs wild will be for sure on TL soon , as they have all eps from the beginnig of the season
http://www.torrentleech.org/browse.php?search=man+vs+wild+&cat=0

btw, almost every 0day tracker has all the popular tv shows (and also many unpopular too , that are not even snatched) , i hardly see a good reason for using bitmetv , in addition to the difficulty of making ratio there . yet there are tv trackers like tvjunkies, tvtorents etc

etalcott
07-14-2007, 02:22 AM
If you can't keep a good ratio there, why do you want an invite? So that you can get banned again in a week or two? P.S. I have a regular 1.5/.4 megabit DSL connection and I keep a positive ratio...it's called smart torrenting.

poliser
07-14-2007, 03:11 AM

wow.. guess im lucky that im not the one who invited you there:ph34r:

saulin
07-14-2007, 03:27 AM
Haha. That's why I just don't give out invites like some of you. Pick your invitees very careful people.

Man if you already got banned once just leave it alone. There are other trackers where is easier to seed.

bblogs
07-14-2007, 03:46 AM
errr....that's the reason that I asked for unedited screenshots in my giveaway eh? :huh:

I'll be careful now :ermm:

S!X
07-14-2007, 05:22 AM
It's the only site that I've had problems with ratio problems, it seems like if your not the first in line to help seed a new torrent, you're basically fucked. I've tried countless times to help seed stuff by getting the episodes elsewhere but by the time I get it there's already like 70 seeders on the bitmetv torrent. What other tv trackers are there similar to bitmetv?

@bblogs, those are the real deal son. Don't try and make it sound like I've edited all those screenshots I gave you just to get an invite.

thegoan
07-14-2007, 08:16 AM
linkinpark.... dude its not difficult to seed on bitmetv... i know coz i had a ratio of almost 3 at almost 1tb upload... but got booted coz some wanker who scammed me for an invite cheated on the stats... but yea its possible to maintain a good ratio...

znik
07-14-2007, 08:49 AM

m8 have you understood on what kind of troubles you have already put your inviter? :ermm:

You have a static IP and you are trying to signup again using a new invitation? :frusty:
You get an instant ban again along with your inviter for inviting an ex-member...
Even a noob wouldn't have done such a silly mistake, and you are one of the oldest members here with thousands of posts...:O

# Multiple Account Holders – If a person you invited is found to have more than 1 BitMeTV account, you and everybody you ever invited will lose their invite privileges and you may also lose your account.
Members are only allowed 1 account per person per lifetime, having more than 1 account per person per lifetime is considered cheating and will result in a permanent ban.