PDA

View Full Version : I need Help from TT members

Dead Ghost
07-08-2007, 07:18 PM
Today Knio scammed me that thief took my account and he said that he will invite to FTN

the user name of the account was DeusEx

any member of TT pm the staff that the account was traded and they will know that it was traded then they will disable the account

today is a very bad day for me

i will send the proof to the one who will help me

giya
07-08-2007, 07:22 PM
post in the report section .or you will get your account disabled here .lol

boostermx31
07-08-2007, 07:27 PM
prince, just use mirc and go to their channel

/server irc.revolutiontt.net and then

/join #revolutiontt

and you will reach an admin or moderator to help you

Dead Ghost
07-08-2007, 07:34 PM
post in the report section .or you will get your account disabled here .lol

i did i just wanna tt account got disabled

just wanna know at irc it is asking for a registered nick to enter the channel

how can i do this

direstraits
07-08-2007, 07:41 PM
prince, just use mirc and go to their channel

/server irc.revolutiontt.net and then

/join #revolutiontt

and you will reach an admin or moderator to help you

he had problems with TT (TranceTraffic) not RevTT ;)

boostermx31
07-08-2007, 07:43 PM
lololol, sorry :)

/server irc.trancetraffic.com:6667

/join #trancetraffic

just wanna know at irc it is asking for a registered nick to enter the channel

how can i do this
to register a nick: /register PASSWORD EMAIL

Confirm email.

done

Hope it helps you to ban that scammer

beco
07-08-2007, 07:52 PM
so sorry mate ... .

Dead Ghost
07-08-2007, 07:53 PM
thanks every body for trying to help a friend ( netranger2 ) of mine who have TT will pm the staff

ido123
07-08-2007, 08:11 PM
he also scammed me he took my hdbits invite .he said he has ncore so i sent the invite first and he didnt answer my pms.i have reported him let see that they bann him soon from this forum before he scams someone else
go and report him too on the report scammer and cheaters section

Dead Ghost
07-08-2007, 08:16 PM
he also scammed me he took my hdbits invite .he said he has ncore so i sent the invite first and he didnt answer my pms.i have reported him let see that they bann him soon from this forum before he scams someone else
go and report him too on the report scammer and cheaters section

I did if i can get him in front of me :pinch: i will eat him. the TT acount will be disabled soon he is very stupid i told him if he wanna share the account with me i will agree but he was greedy so my friends now on irc and they have screen shots from the trade TT acc will be disabled soon :(

limpingjaret
07-08-2007, 08:40 PM
account disabled...out of curiosity...why didn't you use a middle man?
http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/9771/deste1.jpg

itS0v3r
07-08-2007, 08:43 PM
wow ::
http://www.trancetraffic.com/pic/disabledbig.gif
[img=http://www.trancetraffic.com/pic/disabledbig.gif]

j4C8FEdf
07-08-2007, 08:46 PM
make post in reports zection and telll mods in irc that you trade account.

you won't get account back but at least,, kill it.

Dead Ghost
07-08-2007, 08:47 PM
thats better he is stupid i told him that we can share the account but he didn't listen

i didn't use middle man because i thought he is a trusted man

Demigod
07-08-2007, 08:55 PM
thats better he is stupid i told him that we can share the account but he didn't listen

Just wondering but isn't sharing accounts even more risky than account trading?

I mean, the tracker can easily track the different IPs and it's blatantly obvious when the two IPs are accessing the account at the same time.

VOiLA
07-08-2007, 08:57 PM

sorry about the theft :( but unfortunately, u will have to remove that TT user bar from ur siggy :P

Dead Ghost
07-08-2007, 09:00 PM

Just wondering but isn't sharing accounts even more risky than account trading?

I mean, the tracker can easily track the different IPs and it's blatantly obvious when the two IPs are accessing the account at the same time.

no sharing the accounts is allowed because changing the ip doesn't mean that u traded the account but if u changed the ip + mail + pass this will be ban :naughty:

sorry about the theft :( but unfortunately, u will have to remove that TT user bar from ur siggy :P

i will put some thing better soon instead of it :P ( may be FTN )

BamZow
07-08-2007, 09:34 PM
ALWAYS keep a torrent from the tracker you trade away. In case of a scam, you can at least cheat the heck out of the account and get it disabled.

Sure, it won´t compensate for your loss, but at least the scammer won´t be able to use it.

TorrentMaster9
07-08-2007, 09:36 PM
thanks every body for trying to help a friend ( netranger2 ) of mine who have TT will pm the staff
I already recovered one tt on irc when a piece of shit stoled my mails and accounts with a fucking keylogger. but if you traded it, you should lie if you want to recover it:w00t:. but disabled it will be easy

ALWAYS keep a torrent from the tracker you trade away. In case of a scam, you can at least cheat the heck out of the account and get it disabled.

Sure, it won´t compensate for your loss, but at least the scammer won´t be able to use it.
maybe, but a lot of scammers change the passkey. just go to irc, tell them it was stolen, and tell them to check the IPs, and mail changes, etc. if the IP change to one from another country they will at least disabled it

Dead Ghost
07-08-2007, 11:18 PM
First : i don't love to cheat actually my last time to cheat was on torrent leech from far ago and i stopped the cheating forever i even don't know the cheating software that is running now and i don't wanna know
second : i am not going to lie to return a torrent account even if it was TT

JA
07-08-2007, 11:24 PM
Report section.

Cheers.