PDA

View Full Version : Looking 4 ScT Invite

dtrain123
07-09-2007, 12:15 AM
Hi, I know this may be a long shot but I am looking for a ScT invite. I've been trying to get some in the BitTorrent Invites section but no one seems willing to lend one. I can provide good ratio proofs if you need. One person there mentioned that I should try it here. I've been searching for one for almost 7 months. If you have a spare one or if you know where I may get one I would greatly appreciate it. Feel free to give me a PM and thanks everyone.

Jagarga
07-09-2007, 12:16 AM
the first rule of sct is you don't talk about sct.

Sextent
07-09-2007, 12:16 AM
Hi, I know this may be a long shot but I am looking for a ScT invite. I've been trying to get some in the BitTorrent Invites section but no one seems willing to lend one. I can provide good ratio proofs if you need. One person there mentioned that I should try it here. I've been searching for one for almost 7 months. If you have a spare one or if you know where I may get one I would greatly appreciate it. Feel free to give me a PM and thanks everyone.

Oh dear, another person on moderation.

How sad.

brotherdoobie
07-09-2007, 12:32 AM
^ You fucked up now, lad... they're both narcs.

-bd :yes:

BawA
07-09-2007, 06:08 AM
pal you have chosen wrong place to get invites, this is one of the places where people hate BT invites.
its kinda rivalry between lounge and InviteSection, they will take from you EVERYthing but will give you NOTHING.

Mr. Mulder
07-09-2007, 07:43 AM
ive got lyke 50 invites to ctu or whatever and you can totally trust me, just look at my trading rep and stuff - send me a pm with your credit card details and you'll completely get invited :smilie4:

Chip Monk
07-09-2007, 08:27 AM
pal you have chosen wrong place to get invites, this is one of the places where people hate BT invites.
its kinda rivalry between lounge and InviteSection, they will take from you EVERYthing but will give you NOTHING.

It's not that bAWa, it's just that it's an automatic moderation for trying to trade invites outside of the authorised area.

thewizeard
07-09-2007, 09:30 AM
Can we do something useful with this thread? Maybe turn it into a quiz thread..

erm anyway, we are really understanding ..and kind in the Lounge actually, contrary to Bawa's definition. Of course this is the wrong place to ask for an invite and yes it is a very long shot. Perhaps you should join the chat room on Soulseek and ask there for your coveted invite... here is the link on how to get started... http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-file-sharing-8/t-soulseek-updated-406-67507

When you arrive in FileSharingTalk.com's chat room ..then ask for Adster

Barbarossa
07-09-2007, 09:49 AM
'Nuff said.