PDA

View Full Version : Question about ScT

sense
07-09-2007, 06:05 AM
Here is the question that I pose to anyone willing to answer.

What would it take (please respond truthfully) as in what type of offer to score a ScT invite? A lot of people want an ScT invite but I honestly want to know how much would it cost to obtain one? Please no arm+leg replies, I am just looking for reasonable answers.

Thanks! :)

fstrulz
07-09-2007, 06:11 AM
You can donate 20 euros in your friend's SCT account for an invite.

Or you can make friends and contribute in this community and I'm pretty sure you'll get to join SCT in no time.

:rolleyes:

sweed
07-09-2007, 06:23 AM
ScT > FTN ... :)

so good luck

sugam
07-09-2007, 06:25 AM
It depends of what someone wants (needs). I think that you will get it in exchange for sometihng at same or higher level.

GL :)

Sylar666
07-09-2007, 06:54 AM
You can donate 20 euros in your friend's SCT account for an invite.

Or you can make friends and contribute in this community and I'm pretty sure you'll get to join SCT in no time.

:rolleyes:

U are absolutely right, Ftrulz. I f U are a solid member of this community , U get what u want.
The main difference between the two is the existence of freebies on FTN. That's why it's easier to seed back and keep a good ratio (despite the few leechers), than on SCT. On SCT there was only one occasion (freeleech), at its birthday. Both sites are terrific. On more thing: SCT is much faster when U navigate. And on SCT U gotta have a good intuition which torrent will be popular and which is a bummer. U can screw up Your ratio in no time.:)

Idanp
07-09-2007, 06:58 AM
SCT much better than FTN in everything !

Liked
07-09-2007, 07:33 AM
lol@Soshen

At FTN you have Freeleech every Day :) ,but the Browserspeed is tooo low thats the only think which i don`t like at FTN and the low Speed at very old Files and at SCT you will get full down if you have a 1GBit Connection(0day) and old files have respectable downloadspeed :)

If you have both what do you want more? Nothing :whistling

ceasar
07-09-2007, 07:46 AM

What would it take (please respond truthfully) as in what type of offer to score a ScT invite? A lot of people want an ScT invite but I honestly want to know how much would it cost to obtain one? Please no arm+leg replies, I am just looking for reasonable answers.

TT offer makes it on every day, also you can catch your like offering a buffered oink account, and may be buffered bitmeTV or bitme, most people value this 3 low level. So, if you don't have anything useful, start from getting a free TL invite and buffer the account up, I heard seedbox makes 1 TB a week there, then you can trade TL for O or BTMs and buff 'em up :) for oink you don't need a TB numbers 100-200 Gb will be enough + some invites, let's say in one month you can get 6 invites, counting 4 from PU promotion. Such offer can get you a level 8.
Good luck!

hangemhigh
07-09-2007, 07:53 AM

the answer is - ya gotta work for it or get lucky..
the end

sense
07-09-2007, 06:11 PM
Wow thanks for all the replies guys, really appreciate it :D