PDA

View Full Version : BitHUmen

resigned
07-09-2007, 09:09 AM
A friend of mine has a bitHUmen invite, he only would like an SCT or an FTN invite. The business will go through middleman. Thank you for bumping.

Sylar666
07-09-2007, 10:10 AM
Hopefully he gets what he wants. Although 1st big wave of interest and demand gone. I guess one has to be more reasonable (and realistic) with Bithumen now. I mean what he wants for it in turn. Good luck, anyway, Friend!

resigned
07-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Yep, but first invite wave on bH has gone too. Now there are fewer invites, then the site has opened the invite system. By the way, I'm really curious, what people will give for an nCore invite in the future. I haven't seen yet any on this forum, only some accounts.

Thanks for the support, Friend.

Sylar666
07-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Just a friendly piece of advice: go private when trading Ncore invites, if ever...I talked to U know Who (Staff and good friend of mine), and officially they do not encourage trading Ncore invites on FST, whatsoever. BTW, 500 points needed to send an invite on Ncore...I have 15 points (although a 820 Giga buffer), and my Admin friend has 24 points. LOL. So it would take some time. :)There is a - not too transparent - SMS-system, but I did not bother with it. Good luck, M8!

resigned
07-09-2007, 10:44 AM
Thank you, I keep your advices in mind. :)
Some weeks, and the FST users will realize, that there are only some nCore accounts, which are circulating among us, and there are absolutely no invites.
Nah, but don't go so far: I offer bH invite for SCT now. ;)

dragos
07-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Ow cool , what do you know , 2 hungarian palls hypeing 2 hungarian trackers. What an amazing coincidence

sweed
07-09-2007, 10:47 AM
Ow cool , what do you know , 2 hungarian palls hypeing 2 hungarian trackers. What an amazing coincidence
:lol:

asking for FTN is too much :noes:

resigned
07-09-2007, 10:52 AM

Hey, maybe you're right. SO WHAT? ;)
(Just kiddin', you aren't right..how could it be)

dragos
07-09-2007, 10:53 AM
Asking for Demonoid is too much , but lets stop now , we dont want "Resigned" to start posting his head aking posts a mile long

resigned
07-09-2007, 10:57 AM
Asking for Demonoid is too much , but lets stop now , we dont want "Resigned" to start posting his head aking posts a mile long

Awwww sweetheart! I would never post long posts for you, 'cause I don't want your eyes to become tired. OK, I lied. Actually I can't wait to argue for about 10 hours in a row. :happy:

sweed
07-09-2007, 11:02 AM
A friend of mine has a bitHUmen invite, he only would like an SCT or an FTN invite. The business will go through middleman. Thank you for bumping.

lol .. why do you always trade for "friends " of yours ...:D

Sylar666
07-09-2007, 11:07 AM
Resigned u ask as much as u want. No folks like these dragon will tell U:). And if overhyped - well, who cares? Do not pay attention, do not answer. Let him (Resigned) do his business. If he finds somebody, who finds his offer OK, who cares? Why does it hurt U? Market is market. There's a supply and a demand. That's clear. And u ain't gonna change that. I finished commenting here. Post, curse, I am not interested. :) I already have everything I want therefore I do not trade at all - I do not have to. I giveaway invites. But let me support my fellowman, Boss!:) But let U have a good time, Best luck 2 U all, have a good, meaningful, theoretical debate,
And Hej San for Svensk Bro!:)ROTFL.

resigned
07-09-2007, 11:08 AM

lol .. why do you always trade for "friends " of yours ...:D

Because I'm not too interested in having ultrarare trackers, because I'm not irrealistic. Man, it's impossible to use 20 trackers at the same time, it's insane. On the other hand, my friends haven't registered to FST, and don't want to wait for 1 month to trade, so I help them..and take the responsibility.

durex
07-09-2007, 12:01 PM
Sometimes i simply dont get it, never did .... what's the problem try to trade (invites) Bh or Demonoid for Sct or whatever?

Like I read before it's impossible (well perhaps difficult not impossible) to use 20 trackers at the same time , so probably it's also impossible to get invites to all of them. Did you guys already thought perhaps that's why this site area 'Bittorrent Invites' is running .....

Of course getting an invite from a friend (the way it should be) or from some giveaway thread, is the real spirit of sharing, but cum'on how many friends we have who have invites to give to all or some good tracker's ?? In my case i only have perhaps 2 or 3 , and do you guys know one thing i just meet them here !!!

And yah yah i also think they did a great job in overated the hungarian tracker's but who cares i never saw them trying to scam anybody they're just try to access to other good tracker's sharing what they have.

Anyway that's my personnal opinion because i already got invites to El-SL (nCore) and Gigatorrents long time ago , and I really think they arent so good like sometimes they try to say ..... but we also know the Rating thread is about rarity, so I do belive nCore and BitHumen are a quiet (very) difficult to obtain.

BitHumen i dont have it yet although a good friend already offer me his account, but i think i'm like 'old fashion' guy i prefer to build something from the floor to the roof by myself ...... well if someone wants to send me an invite be my guest, i know i know someguys are just now thinking ...Begger ! lol

resigned
07-09-2007, 12:13 PM

The truth is, that some trackers don't worth the same value to different persons, and it's OK. I always get, what I want for these Hungarian trackers, because there are always, who need them, and there are always, who don't need them (these people often become rude, arrogant and agressive). It's OK to flame in Hungarian tracker-related threads, I don't blame them. I have written real arguments in long posts, and nobody could confute them, so I see: these flames about jelousy, not about reality. By the way, it's not a problem for me to write down the same arguments every time to every flamer. I can variate the style, how I humiliate them, and it's fun. :happy: (Just kiddin', actually I'm a really nice person)

TorrentMaster9
07-09-2007, 12:44 PM

The truth is, that some trackers don't worth the same value to different persons, and it's OK. I always get, what I want for these Hungarian trackers, because there are always, who need them, and there are always, who don't need them (these people often become rude, arrogant and agressive). It's OK to flame in Hungarian tracker-related threads, I don't blame them. I have written real arguments in long posts, and nobody could confute them, so I see: these flames about jelousy, not about reality. By the way, it's not a problem for me to write down the same arguments every time to every flamer. I can variate the style, how I humiliate them, and it's fun. :happy: (Just kiddin', actually I'm a really nice person)
you see trackers like ftwr and uk-t that are the biggest shit around. for example nCore have a lot of hungarian torrents that are useless to a lot of people but it haves +18000. non-hungarian have more than uk-t and ftwr together, and the truth is that will be really dificult to get invites there, because that 500 points need at least more than 4 months to get and only if someone upload almost everyday. of course sct is probably the best tracker around but if people give for example sct with teras buffer for shit like uk-t, why someone couldn´t get a sct invite or account for nCore or bithumen?

resigned
07-09-2007, 12:56 PM
you see trackers like ftwr and uk-t that are the biggest shit around. for example nCore have a lot of hungarian torrents that are useless to a lot of people but it haves +18000. non-hungarian have more than uk-t and ftwr together, and the truth is that will be really dificult to get invites there, because that 500 points need at least more than 4 months to get and only if someone upload almost everyday. of course sct is probably the best tracker around but if people give for example sct with teras buffer for shit like uk-t, why someone couldn´t get a sct invite or account for nCore or bithumen?

Well, there are other factors, which are important in these trades. UK-T and FTWR are ridiculously rare trackers, JUST because their invite system. They became famous, fabulous, every collector want them. nCore and bH are much more different: they are rare mainly because of the low trading inclination of their users, and because their invite systems..their users usually are absolutely uninterested in foreigner trackers, and don't want to trade at all. Plus, their invite system is either completely closed or fairly opened, so it confuses the traders. How much is it worth? Hard thing. And we know, that content, speed, etc. is indifferent, 'cause if it wouldn't, UK-T and FTWR would be on lower levels. So we shouldn't talk about anything in connection with the WIAW list except RARITY. Of course, I agree with you, what you've written about the torrents on nCore, but others could say, that I'm lopsided, and truly I am. :)

resigned
07-10-2007, 10:42 AM
Bump.

RengeeTT
07-10-2007, 05:34 PM
JUMP ON 'DIS BUMP :cool2:

fstrulz
07-10-2007, 05:50 PM
Just curious... How many bonus points do you get for hyping up bithumen??? :lol: Just kidding, mate.

Seriously... I've seen almost all giveaways - NB, SCT, TT, swedvdr, FTN, FTWR, and even UK-T invite giveaways, but I've never seen an ncore or bithumen giveaway... It'd be really great if you guys could giveaway some invites to these Hungarian sites, so others could see what's the hype or what's real about them. :)

KFlint
07-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Just curious... How many bonus points do you get for hyping up bithumen??? :lol: Just kidding, mate.

Seriously... I've seen almost all giveaways - NB, SCT, TT, swedvdr, FTN, FTWR, and even UK-T invite giveaways, but I've never seen an ncore or bithumen giveaway... It'd be really great if you guys could giveaway some invites to these Hungarian sites, so others could see what's the hype or what's real about them. :)

That would be really nice to see some hungarians giveaway, i agree.

That would show that you also care about FST as a community and that you do not only considering as a trading place where you can get high level trackers with you hun trackers

So please, show a little love to FST and give! :wub:

dzsemm
07-10-2007, 07:25 PM
hi m8

I have a BitHumen invite. I would like a SCT invite.

LorD.MeXiCaN
07-10-2007, 07:45 PM

I know BH, really sucks if you not are Hungarian
Only is good if you are Hungarian, BH will be level 7 Max.
you friend name is resigned?:lol:

hi m8

I have a BitHumen invite. I would like a SCT invite.

BH not is Level 8 and not have High speed like Sct

dzsemm
07-10-2007, 07:52 PM
BH is high speed. 100mbit or +

LorD.MeXiCaN
07-10-2007, 07:56 PM
BH is high speed. 100mbit or +

i have BH i know BH and only is good if you are hungarian.
If you not are Hungarian really suck.
SCT is BETTER, BH not is fast like SCT.;)

stroj
07-10-2007, 07:57 PM
Mexican, you have some complex with hungarian trackers? :) Or just jealousy, that ppl can get high lvl trackers for it?

LorD.MeXiCaN
07-10-2007, 08:04 PM
Mexican, you have some complex with hungarian trackers? :) Or just jealousy, that ppl can get high lvl trackers for it?

simply I do not agree which all Hungarians with invites or account in(el-sl or BH) want high levels by which really is not worth if you not are Hungarian.
I think that those people only want to deceive the users here in FST:O, for get high levels:angry: and really SUCKS.
i know el-sl and BH.

stroj
07-10-2007, 08:16 PM

simply I do not agree which all Hungarians with invites or account in(el-sl or BH) want high levels by which really is not worth if you not are Hungarian.
I think that those people only want to deceive the users here in FST:O, for get high levels:angry: and really SUCKS.
i know el-sl and BH.

Its same with other trackers like UK-T...its crap, but ppl trade it for ScT/FTN just for the rarity. Its on every trader decision anyway. Noone forcing them...

LorD.MeXiCaN
07-10-2007, 08:24 PM
i know el-sl and BH.

its same with other trackers like UK-T...its crap, but ppl trade it for ScT/FTN just for the rarity

that is another history my friend. :happy:
Uk-t is very old, and BH, el-sl etc, are new here in FST and only is good for Hungarian and only is fast in hungarians torrents :P

dzsemm
07-10-2007, 08:27 PM
ja... :)

and i nedd 1 sct or revott

i give you

Bithumen
Bitlove

http://i9.tinypic.com/6g2y3q8.jpg --> BitHumen
http://i10.tinypic.com/541bd6w.jpg --> BitLove
http://i19.tinypic.com/524ib9e.jpg --> TranceTraffic
http://i8.tinypic.com/66b2tyc.jpg --> PREtorians
http://i7.tinypic.com/63tlxxj.jpg --> EVOlution

menkää_vittuun
07-11-2007, 06:03 AM
Sylar's signature:

Don't trade, just share and giveaway.

:ermm:

Sylar666
07-11-2007, 06:52 AM
U have any problem with that? Well, I don`t.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-giveaway-my-buffered-rts-204399
And I don`t give U any Bithumen accs either. Have a nice day.

menkää_vittuun
07-11-2007, 06:58 AM
Damn, i don't know what i was thinking.. I thought that you made this thread. Sorry.

bloodhell
07-11-2007, 07:02 AM
i have bithumen .. its not even half as good as TL ..

Sylar666
07-11-2007, 07:10 AM
Now friend. My fellow Hungarian mate has made the thread, and I wish him success in his effort. I joined a community, which refrains from trading. And I try to live with it. 1st it was hard, but now i am ok.;)And some 20 trackres remained to be given away, because I cannot use all the major Hungarians and the top foreigners at the same time. That is impossible. Sorry for deviating from the subject, I hope U do not mind.
As for Bithumen: I was a pioneer with that. I had invites and giveaways, when noone else had it. Now market will set its real value. I`d say it`s somewhere around Level 6-7. I have 27 invites but I cannot send them due to time restrictions...
Have a nice day!

Damn, i don't know what i was thinking.. I thought that you made this thread. Sorry.

joro
07-11-2007, 07:16 AM
good luck :)

pazsh
07-11-2007, 08:04 AM
Now friend. My fellow Hungarian mate has made the thread, and I wish him success in his effort. I joined a community, which refrains from trading. And I try to live with it. 1st it was hard, but now i am ok.;)And some 20 trackres remained to be given away, because I cannot use all the major Hungarians and the top foreigners at the same time. That is impossible. Sorry for deviating from the subject, I hope U do not mind.
As for Bithumen: I was a pioneer with that. I had invites and giveaways, when noone else had it. Now market will set its real value. I`d say it`s somewhere around Level 6-7. I have 27 invites but I cannot send them due to time restrictions...
Have a nice day!

Sylar666 you realy great person, you know.

i wish you only but goodluck on ESC.

i heard a good thing about them, maybe someday i will follow you and also stop with all the trad thing.

it is more fun and good thing to give and help other.

keep like that amigo:D:D:D:D

and goodluck resigned (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/resigned-165054)

Sylar666
07-11-2007, 08:17 AM
Have a nice day!

Sylar666 you realy great person, you know.

i wish you only but goodluck on ESC.

i heard a good thing about them, maybe someday i will follow you and also stop with all the trad thing.

it is more fun and good thing to give and help other.

keep like that amigo:D:D:D:D

and goodluck resigned (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/resigned-165054)
U can always count on me. U are on my Buddies`list.;)

GaleaNatur
07-11-2007, 08:45 AM
OFF TOPIC

sylar666 can u plz contact me via my msn?

because i can't send u PM

/OFF TOPIC

resigned
07-11-2007, 05:17 PM
The time restriction of sending out bH invites has been changed in a day or so, it means: Power Users can send only 1 invite/90 days, and Users only 1 invite/120 days, no matter, how many they have. I will make this deal tonight, but after that, I think, there will be almost no bH invites on FST. It will be disappeared. I am really excited about it, because it was a quite hard thing to tell complete lies about bH as yet (for example Lord.Mexicans
ridiculous and pathetic attempts to play off bH..it's obvious, that it has great speeds, so it isn't slow, there were screenshots about it, etcetc), but in the future it will be a much more harder thing to "prove", that bH is not so rare. It is rare now, and it will be much rarer in the future. You mentioned, that we should make some giveaways to serve the community. I can't send out my invites, because I have been scammed here, so I must wait for 90 days to send again, and my friends, who ask me to help them in trading, aren't too interested in this community, because they want to do only their one business, and that's all. I don't blame him, wherefore they just don't give away their precious invite at the first business, which they would like to do.
By the way, I'm not sure, that Lord.Mexican and most of the other flamers actually have accounts on bH, so they just wanna gain one, thats why they are flaming all the time, and trying to tell some pity lies about the site. It doesn't matter, who believes these, because facts are inflexible things, and can't be distorted on the long run (only for short time). Time will tell.