PDA

View Full Version : need help with SCT

playa
07-09-2007, 07:43 PM
hi people im a good menber of SCT and i like so much the tracker ;) and i want give 20 € for the tracker but im a kid and i dont have any bankary account or something...

i have only 20 € in a tru note lol real money how i do?

thanks ;)

SgtMajor
07-09-2007, 07:44 PM
One way would be to offer your account to someone with paypal and ask them to donate on your behalf to gain the invite.

stathis
07-09-2007, 07:51 PM
well they seem to have problems with paypal the last few days, so you cannot donate anyway until they sort things out

SgtMajor
07-09-2007, 07:55 PM
fixed:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-sct-pm-dud-you-get-any-203702

fstrulz
I heard before that SCT staff digg naked pics of their users. :wacko:

PM SCT staff with a picture of you naked in it.

I'm sure they'll give you an invite + 1TB credit.

playa
the problem it's now fixed...

i need a help lol

sense
07-09-2007, 08:04 PM
Do you have a friend (could be online too) that has a paypal account? You can give him the note and he can paypal it in.

Enlightened
07-09-2007, 08:13 PM
Do you have a friend (could be online too) that has a paypal account? You can give him the note and he can paypal it in.

It's NOt so much the $$ [ Not that SIMPLE !!]
Whomever invite U, have to know U First

whomever is Invited AND CHEATS and Other things that cause Disablement of account, will probably make the INVITER gets into Trouble..
That is why many are "reluctant" to do soooo......[ BTW, I did take a chance on a Stranger here in FST and I gave him the third degree and pratically "Interview" him to DEATH, before giving him my FREE Invite]

stathis
07-09-2007, 08:15 PM
nuh....not fixed yet.

2007-07-09 - Paypal
Down again. We are working on a solution.

playa
07-09-2007, 08:15 PM
but i want give the money to SCT and receive the upload credit no the invite because i dont want the invite for trade or something...i want the uplaod lol

cumpz :D

sense
07-09-2007, 08:21 PM

whomever is Invited AND CHEATS and Other things that cause Disablement of account, will probably make the INVITER gets into Trouble..
That is why many are "reluctant" to do soooo......[ BTW, I did take a chance on a Stranger here in FST and I gave him the third degree and pratically "Interview" him to DEATH, before giving him my FREE Invite]

I believe you totally misunderstood the OP. He already has a ScT account. He likes the site and wants to donate 20 euros but doesn't have a bank/paypal account. This is not about invites/trading etc :)

playa
07-09-2007, 08:49 PM

I believe you totally misunderstood the OP. He already has a ScT account. He likes the site and wants to donate 20 euros but doesn't have a bank/paypal account. This is not about invites/trading etc :)

yeah right man i love the tracker and i want help the tracker :D:D and want some upload :D:P

Enlightened
07-09-2007, 09:04 PM

yeah right man i love the tracker and i want help the tracker :D:D and want some upload :D:P.

sorry Guys !! I should have putt on my glasses the next time , I replied.......my mistake.:(:(:(

What about the option of a credit card? If Paypal is having problems.

playa
07-09-2007, 09:09 PM
yeah right man i love the tracker and i want help the tracker :D:D and want some upload :D:P.

sorry Guys !! I should have putt on my glasses the next time , I replied.......my mistake.:(:(:(

What about the option of a credit card? If Paypal is having problems.

im just a kid i dont have credit card lol only have a 20 euros note :P:P for give to SCT but how :(?

hungdob
07-09-2007, 09:16 PM
playa (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/playa-157735) i dont see any solution for that..
u cant send the money by mail to anyone, if u trade with someone for the 20$ its paying for filesharing which is a big no-no.
the only solution is finding someone u know that u can give the money and he already have paypal account

playa
07-09-2007, 09:17 PM
playa (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/playa-157735) i dont see any solution for that..
u cant send the money by mail to anyone, if u trade with someone for the 20$ its paying for filesharing which is a big no-no.
the only solution is finding someone u know that u can give the money and he already have paypal account

humm ok bro ;) i talk to my friends ;);) and maybe one have paypal account :D

mavg
07-09-2007, 09:21 PM
playa (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/playa-157735) i use paypal and if you want you no you can trust me . msn

hungdob
07-09-2007, 09:29 PM

humm ok bro ;) i talk to my friends ;);) and maybe one have paypal account :D
good luck with that :happy:
i guess someone on your block must be using paypal :lol: