PDA

View Full Version : F**R Giveaway + Cheaters!!

firefly
07-10-2007, 01:13 AM
just curious about 2 things:

so far 2 ppl got banned outa the 10 one for cheating and one for trading!

jgg does a nice thing by giveaways and 2 a55holes spoil the party for everyone.

what part of IP do these ppl not understand??

it was taken for a reason and i hope these 2, innocent or not, are banned from all sites ASAP.

teach them a lesson so other folk learn from it in my opinion.

not saying anything to FST - great site but guys follow the rules and DONT SCAM PPL.

JGG had 3 rules - active,use for own purpose+no cheating

any normal person would have appreciated the giveaway but these 2 assholes not only have fuck3d up but they have just ruined the next giveaway( if there is one).

if i were jgg i would set an example.

i remember oink did with some INVITE seller.

i know some ppl are nice folk here and honest etc but i hate the fuck1ng SCAMMERS who just make it hell for everyone.

I, like many others have just lost the only chance THIS yr to get an invite on FTWR.

SO sad that ppl have to cheat knowingly or not.

about the first person - no offence but u got banned from SCT, why continue to use seedbox? person 2: not to hard to follow the rules yet u couldnt resist!

Good luck to all but i think MODS should be more active like JGG,Brandon, Kimii.
And i hope there are more giveaways in future.

p.s message to JGG 8 / 10 ppl were decent. Remember the good things in life and not just the bad ones!;)

caricas
07-10-2007, 01:20 AM
Totaly agree...those scammers should be impaled in public square!!

It is very sad that some people cant behave...

hangemhigh
07-10-2007, 01:25 AM
I would treat f**r like a new born baby if I had it,
cuddle it and love it and treat it right,
yes I would.

timmah3
07-10-2007, 01:26 AM
firefly stop kissing ppls asses everyone know that this was bad, sad and whatever

Remi
07-10-2007, 01:32 AM
These people make me sick!!

raysofsun
07-10-2007, 01:36 AM
damn so i wont be getting invite now.....
should kick the scammers out of FST....

fstrulz
07-10-2007, 01:39 AM
firefly... From JGG's giveaway thread:

hope im lucky, really want ftwr so i can actually retire!
Retire after 2 posts? :huh:
@fstrulez spare account on fst

also i have most accounts. just wanted ftwr or ukt so i could retire.

if JGG needs an uploader at f**r pm me.

busy for around a week but available then

So you have another account here in FST...

On your first quote (after JGG said that he has given all his invites) you said, "really want ftwr..."
Then on your second quote you said, "just wanted FTWR..."
Keywords: want and wanted

I'm just curious what made you not want ftwr anymore?

marksman
07-10-2007, 01:47 AM
the way i see it..he still wants ftwr..but the giveaway was actually over when he said the 2nd quote..so he said that he wanted!..

sheriflove
07-10-2007, 02:02 AM
great give away dude
keep going

marksman
07-10-2007, 02:03 AM
great give away dude
keep going

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

this post made my day

Enlightened
07-10-2007, 02:23 AM
If I "get" FTWR, I will treat it like my first born.
I will immediately change my nick to somethin else, cause it will be my last stop at the TRading Depot.

I know is just a "pipe Dream", hey don't wake me up..LOL

fstrulz
07-10-2007, 02:52 AM
the way i see it..he still wants ftwr..but the giveaway was actually over when he said the 2nd quote..so he said that he wanted!..

Well, firefly said it's his dupe account here in FST. That's why I don't trust him...

And coincidentally, his 2nd post ever in FST is all the way down in the 10th page of JGG's giveaway thread. That's why I smell something fishy. :ermm:

KFlint
07-10-2007, 02:53 AM
great give away dude
keep going

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

firefly
07-10-2007, 03:04 AM
well i didnt read all the quotes at that time.

seen first page and just quick responded - (quick reply)

then like 30 mins later realised that it was over.

still...at the time jgg was still online so thought i would give it a try
hes the mod....figured he had more than 10 invites anyway!

but forget about that....cheaters should be unwelcome!

i do thave 2 accounts here. one for browsing and one for trading.

i dont scam ppl and never have. although have been nearly scammed 3x where i have hired the middleman and the other person has just f'd off.

im only after UKT and FTWR and hopefully one day those 2 will come.

@fstrulz want: didnt know it was over at the time as quick responded
wanted: realised it was over and missed the deadline! i still want f***!

0Ri0N
07-10-2007, 03:21 AM
PM sent....

:hooray::lol:

ceasar
07-10-2007, 03:25 AM
Remember the good things in life and not just the bad ones!;)
I really like this part of your post, and hope that you won't be very upset when banned from FST for having a dupe account.
Best wishes.

marksman
07-10-2007, 03:47 AM
welcome back ceasar :D

zekass
07-10-2007, 04:08 AM
great give away dude
keep going

this post made my day

i really was mad too.coz may be i could have got one of those 10 invites

but yes this post made my day too
coz i don't know what will u gain if u prove that u don't read anything,u r just posting to raise ur posting points,but ppl will know :)

and YES GREAT GIVE AWAY DUDE :) KEEP GOING :) and ummmm happy ban to everyone :)

ceasar
07-10-2007, 04:27 AM
welcome back ceasar :D
Thx marksman! It's good to be back :)

freedom
07-10-2007, 05:36 AM
@caesar so you got banned from rabbit ?

saulin
07-10-2007, 06:03 AM
Of course he did. He only uploaded 400 gigs in hrs. I guess he managed to clear his name here though cause he has his privileges back.

XeroToX
07-10-2007, 06:25 AM
dont worry, ftwr staff will never giveaway invites in any forum, specialy in here after what happened, shame on u (not all of u ofcourse)
and for those who got invited and are trusted (fstrulz u got what u want buddy), enjoy ur staying :)

MrVictorRivers
07-10-2007, 06:35 AM
on one hand I want to say that its not a suprise that people cheated. what else is new? its a suprise that there is so much honor in the system as it is. however, that is rather counterproductive. i truely agree with your sentiments. cheaters suck. (expressing it in its most simplest form). Its a horrible position people are placed in knowing that there are cheaters out there. I for example have gained entrance into very high level trackers...those people that invited me, some i was familiar with, others i wasnt. it was their trust, a bit of a risk, and a generalized apathy that they gave me the invites. It probably didnt mean as much to them as it did for me. i remeber a friend gave me oink invite. i was elated...to say the least. now....some time later...i am power user, more invites than i know what to do with....and i am deathly afraid to give one away. As it was, when i got the oink, it was from a mutual friend. but, for example, my level 7 tracker, sure we were familiar with each other, i read his post, he read mine, he saw my ratios
etc, and he gave it to me...i am a loyal, honest person, and if someone extends their hand to me, i want to do the same. if not to that person, then to the next person. that is the idea behind community. you help one person, and they help the next...so in the end, everyone helps each other. however, if i were in his shoes, as i am in some respects now, i am very wary of giving invites....even to someone that i know. but things shouldnt be that way. I want to help others....it is by the very fact that others have helped me that i have been able to join the communities i have joined...but.....then again, i dont want to get banned for inviting cheater....i dont want to lose an account that i have worked dilignetly and applied effort to keep, and maintain, (let alone bandwidth on seedbox), behind a cheater.

thus we are forced to turn our backs on others in the community for our own personal fears of punishment. its a situation i dont like to be in, a situation i wish could change.

seems like, there should be a way to ban a certain ip address...across the board for all trackers. perhaps if all trackers unified in a sense, where there was intercommunication, between forums, trackers, and the like, then a particular ip could be banned across the board.

something should be devised. i hate not being able to help out others, in the same manner that i was helped....

then again, thats just me, and maybe i am taking this whole shit a little too serious....

i dont think i am however...

JGG
07-10-2007, 06:48 AM
same happened to me...

being who I am... I invited ppl to Oink.. one was a cheater, so I lost all my invites + the right to ever get them again.

grr @ cheaters

Regards,
JGG

Brandon
07-10-2007, 07:00 AM
Good luck to all but i think MODS should be more active like JGG,Brandon, Kimii.

:yahoo:

fstrulz
07-10-2007, 07:18 AM

:yahoo:

That guy: firefly have Disabled Privileges.

Anyway, most SysOps are uptight :nono:... But I think you Brandon and JGG are coolest SysOps:smoke:I've seen.

Brandon
07-10-2007, 07:40 AM
hey who disabled his priv's! THIS IS MADNESS!

Why they gotta be hatin? He was just representin :(

I got yo back firefly :01:

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/474/94665362fg8.jpg

freedom
07-10-2007, 07:52 AM
haha Brandon so few posts you have.. you need to work more :D

edit: also i think that the board of FST can do really disable an user on any trackers so.. :fst:

JGG
07-10-2007, 07:53 AM
lol... I only have 14... nay 15 posts

freedom
07-10-2007, 07:57 AM

you are new here.. don't worry, but Brandon :lol: also i'm old here an don't have too many posts cuz i don't really spam the ppl threads like this now :D

ceasar
07-10-2007, 07:57 AM

Don't worry he wasn't disabled "for his bullshit"
But noone allowed to have two accounts on FST, guess the same with FTN ;)

Brandon
07-10-2007, 08:08 AM

Don't you be sassin me! I'm just goofing around, I'm slightly intoxicated at the moment so I won't remember any of this tomorrow anyways.

ceasar
07-10-2007, 08:13 AM

Don't you be sassin me! I'm just goofing around, I'm slightly intoxicated at the moment so I won't remember any of this tomorrow anyways.
I won't, but might programm my -bot to do it :lol:

sweed
07-10-2007, 08:16 AM

where is his http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/ranks/communitystaff.gif ????:D

he should be given extra http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/ranks/communitystaff.gif for the great giveaway !!!!:yup:

JA
07-10-2007, 08:24 AM

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/474/94665362fg8.jpg
I like Brandom Drunk. Much more entertaining:lol:

weenden
07-10-2007, 08:38 AM
i was late for the give im a day late or a dollar short doooooh!!! and to think that someone may have cheated

thegoan
07-10-2007, 09:00 AM
they all are just a bunch of losers... coz of them i lost my bitmetv accout... and all my invites at oink....

Liked
07-10-2007, 02:14 PM
The same i gave oink invite a few days later invites disabled and the invited p2p user and the same@TS my account got disabled why you are liably for your invited persons.

BamZow
07-10-2007, 02:23 PM
great give away dude
keep going

this post made my day

+1 big time! Some people just donīt pay enough attention to the thread :D

thegoan
07-10-2007, 02:45 PM
seriously there should be an option to delete invited ppl if they got on by cheating or scamming etc... or dont give invites at all...

TorrentMaster9
07-10-2007, 02:56 PM
fuck :w00t:, Great giveaway :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: . Iīm joking hehe

seriously there should be an option to delete invited ppl if they got on by cheating or scamming etc.
??? thatīs already done. if someone is caught cheating or trading (scamming includes trading) he is disabled, of course thereīs thousands of users, and for that, is not easy to caugh every bastard, I think:dabs:

Broka
07-10-2007, 04:17 PM
This guys dont know how lucky they were by being invited by JGG! OMG! i only wish i had such luck. F***ing cheaters