PDA

View Full Version : SCN invite v 2.0???

MrVictorRivers
07-10-2007, 01:22 AM
HEy, a friend said they sent me an invite for SCN (recently, since invites have been enabled again, like in the last 1 or 2 hours). but i still havent received an invite.

anyone know if there is some sort of time delay on how long it takes for the invite to get to you.

this entire scn invite fiasco is a bit frustrating...are invites working? do i have to go to IRC or something to redeem the invite? (stupid question...).

anyone know if there is a block on particular email companies ( eg, gmail, hotmail...etc...)

i hope invite comes, i have been through this process before, and the invite didn't work....now it seems like its not going to come.....

:(:(:(:(

still no invite....just checked my email again.

does anyone know if invites are working?

maybe they didnt send it yet.....

:-(

shaibob
07-10-2007, 04:58 AM
invites are working fine for Caporegime+ Only
i have invites but can't send it

saulin
07-10-2007, 06:14 AM
Yeah invites are back. Can't send them though. Only Caporegime+ can send invites. Mmmm my rank is only Picciotto now with 57 gigs uploaded. Wtf?

fstrulz
07-10-2007, 06:21 AM
Yeah invites are back. Can't send them though. Only Caporegime+ can send invites. Mmmm my rank is only Picciotto now with 57 gigs uploaded. Wtf?

Last time I checked I was Sgarrista and now I'm back to Piciotto... It's just a bug, obviously, and should be in working order again soon.

saulin
07-10-2007, 07:12 AM
I tried downloading 2 torrents with 2 seeders and it didn't connect to any seeders and I get no errors or anything. Hah I will try on Azureus. I'm trying uTorrent 1.6.1

Mmm more bugs?

*Edit*

Azureus 3.0.1.2 works on another torrent I just tried so maybe I need to update my uTorrent?