PDA

View Full Version : F**W acc disabled

Sovan
07-10-2007, 09:09 AM
I had acc in F**R, but my friend was at home and he cheated with my acc. Wil I lose the acc for ever? :cry:

BamZow
07-10-2007, 09:15 AM
Yes you will

saulin
07-10-2007, 09:16 AM
If this is true you probably deserve to be banned because acc sharing is against the rules on most trackers. Especially sharing accounts with cheaters. Btw I don't see why you needed to post this here.

Sovan
07-10-2007, 09:17 AM
If this was true you probably deserve to be banned because acc sharing is against the rules on most trackers. Especially sharing accounts with cheaters. Btw I don't see why you needed to post this here.

It wasnt shared.

saulin
07-10-2007, 09:18 AM
Well how did your friend know your logon information? Or how come he was using your account? Anyways I would close this thread man.

sert
07-10-2007, 09:18 AM
Definitely. This is the most common excuse from cheaters (I don't say you are one): My friend played with my PC without my presence and somehow he opened the F**R home page, browsed the torrents, downloaded a torrent and then downloaded ratiofucker and added 20 GIGS on my account.

What easier could somebody thought?

Sovan
07-10-2007, 09:34 AM
Definitely. This is the most common excuse from cheaters (I don't say you are one): My friend played with my PC without my presence and somehow he opened the F**R home page, browsed the torrents, downloaded a torrent and then downloaded ratiofucker and added 20 GIGS on my account.

What easier could somebody thought?

I dont know, but I dont lie. Well, i will dont have acc

Tslv
07-10-2007, 09:35 AM
Nice friend you have :(

Sovan
07-10-2007, 09:48 AM
Nice friend you have :(

Yea, he is the best :angry:

nihility
07-10-2007, 09:54 AM
why would he go download cheats to use on your account when he doesnt need to worry about your ratio since its not his account.

gygz
07-10-2007, 09:55 AM
it looks pretty much weird to me dude ;)
it looks like a lie Story
and about getting it again
IMPOSSIBLE ;)
nice try with your story

Sovan
07-10-2007, 09:56 AM
why would he go download cheats to use on your account when he doesnt need to worry about your ratio since its not his account.

The true is, that he is cheater. He has more than 4 disabled accs for cheating. He know programs and maybe he downloaded one of them. :wacko:

DohMein
07-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Why would you let him know your details on any site if you know he is a cheater? Also if HE was the one cheating why cheat on your account? It makes no sense at all to me.....

silvertec
07-10-2007, 10:03 AM
Occasionally a site lets leeches back in but peeps that cheat they go straight to a ip bann.
Think you need to forgot about that site and make sure you stay away from cheat mods on other sites, all the same thing will happen their.
Sometimes you just need to learn from it and move on.
Good Luck

znik
07-10-2007, 10:24 AM
Why would you let him know your details on any site if you know he is a cheater? Also if HE was the one cheating why cheat on your account? It makes no sense at all to me.....

:yup: I agree with you! :yup:

It is as if you know your friend is a thief and you give him access to your credit cards...:rolleyes:
Also, why would he want to buffer your account by cheating? Did he also intend to steal it from you? :frusty:

Sovan
07-10-2007, 10:37 AM

:yup: I agree with you! :yup:

It is as if you know your friend is a thief and you give him access to your credit cards...:rolleyes:
Also, why would he want to buffer your account by cheating? Did he also intend to steal it from you? :frusty:

znik, the page F**R was open.
DohMein, he didnt want to make buffer. Maybe he want to disable my acc. :wacko:

BamZow
07-10-2007, 10:43 AM
It sounds like you havenīt even talked to your friend about this. Maybe he exists only in your imagination.

DohMein
07-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Sovan

If that IS the case then you should beat him over the head with your keyboard if he did this. Hes no friend but I am sure you already know this.

sert
07-10-2007, 10:49 AM
Sovan

Hes no friend but I am sure you already know this.

He is imaginery friend.

sweed
07-10-2007, 10:51 AM
that is the lamest explanation i have ever heard ... ftwr was even having a freeleech ....

saulin
07-10-2007, 10:53 AM
lol I told him to close this therad. I don't know why he even posted that.

r77
07-10-2007, 11:33 AM
lol I told him to close this therad. I don't know why he even posted that.
he cant close thread here
this is not BitTorrent Invites
(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../f-bittorrent-invites-90/)