PDA

View Full Version : Oink suggestions??

game1283
07-10-2007, 10:17 AM
Look:

You retards disabled another account for "cheater client". That's twice in about 18 months.

My challenge is this:

Prove to me, right here on this forum, right here in this thread, that I am a cheater.

Let me save you some time though - you won't prove a thing, b/c I didn't cheat. You fucking idiots don't know a cheater from a Cheerio. Fucktards, the lot of you.

"Oink" indeed, you swine. You little loser maggots. You worthless bags of filth. As we say in Texas, you couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions printed on the heel. You are a canker, an open wound in the torrent community. Your lives are a monument to stupidity and continue to set the example to the rest of the torrent community on how not to act.

Fuck all of you and the atrocious script you rode in on.

To my inviter: I don't recall who you were, but PM me and we'll figure out something to make up for their mistake, as I'm sure you lost your remaining invites. Take your pick.

They say in that post that some people get banned in OiNK because of no reason saying they used a cheater client..

Guys, i was just planning to target that site.. (OiNk) what do you think should I do so that If I will be a member.. I won't be banned just like them?

By the way, I don't have a connection that high, that will make my upload somewhat fake..

P.S. Thanks for reading my post..

Skiz
07-10-2007, 11:02 AM
Who knows what's going to happen over there. It's a crap shoot, really.

What exactly do you mean by, "that will make my upload somewhat fake.."?

game1283
07-10-2007, 01:02 PM

Because I am thinking if you have a superfast connection then you upload too high, it may catch the mod's attention... And some trackers may think that you re cheating if you are uploading too high..

thoughts?

Skiz
07-10-2007, 02:54 PM

Because I am thinking if you have a superfast connection then you upload too high, it may catch the mod's attention... And some trackers may think that you re cheating if you are uploading too high..

thoughts?

My download speed is OK at 8MB, but I have a slow upload speed at 350kb/s. In other words, I didn't get banned for uploading too fast.

There are also plenty of people out there with seedboxes which upload at insane rates, so upload speed alone shouldn't be a factor.

Inconsistent stats would be the most likely factor in my opinion. But again, that's on a site that knows WTF they're doing. oink on the other hand, doesn't have a clue in the world. They have a script which does it all for them, and their mindless, idiotic staff trust it as gospel. It's quite pathetic, really.

KevinGarnet
07-10-2007, 03:19 PM
mhm.. i think you will not get ban if you upload very fast.. your connection is very good so you have good DL and UL speed.. so i think you have not to worry about this.. but i don't know how oink watching it's users..

SpiderPig
07-10-2007, 03:26 PM
Heh, I havn't had any problems over the 5-6 months I've been on there

fatma
07-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Heh, I havn't had any problems over the 5-6 months I've been on there

same here for 62 weeks

bloodhell
07-10-2007, 03:34 PM
maybe they have set their stupid autoscript for new users !

KevinGarnet
07-10-2007, 03:39 PM
i don't think so.. my friend sing up there one week ago.. he has very fast connection and has no problems on this tracker.. however it is possible that they set autoscript for new users who sing up less than one week ago..

poliser
07-10-2007, 04:13 PM
im a member there for more than a year and i didn't got any problems like that

SHUVT
07-10-2007, 04:28 PM
I have not had any problems on Oink, but I know several people who have. Some with very fast connectioons and others with crappy upload speeds and they still got banned for "cheating". I think there is definatly a issue with the script and it may flag good users on accident.

Then again maybe they have a staff member that needs glasses and they can't quite make out the userid so they ban the whole page of users, just to make sure they got 1 cheater. <---- Joke

If you do get banned, you will need to start over because staff will not talk to you in irc either. If they do it will go something like this:

Banneduser - I got disabled for cheating and I swear I am a good user. I would never cheat. Can you help me

Oinkstaff - Screw you. You are cheater have fun on public trackers. (Then you get booted from irc.) ha

kapowcowpwned
07-11-2007, 01:15 AM
Don't forget that when you get kicked from the irc they ban you. Personally I havn't had any problems with my account but a couple of my invitees have had problems. One managed to get unban and had a warning put on him but I'm really not sure what he did.

game1283
07-11-2007, 09:15 AM
thanks for the thoughts and replies..

Ratzy Rox
07-11-2007, 11:01 AM
Just use the standard utorrent or azereus client rather than any mods of those clients and you'll be fine.

168,000 people are managing pretty well to not get banned by using standard clients and not experimenting with ones on the banned list or which distort the upload/download stats.

TooMuchTime
07-12-2007, 09:01 PM
The moderators on IRC can't tell you exactly why your account was disabled, because they don't know. That way they can't give away anything about how you were caught. Only the admins (like me) know why. As I said elsewhere Skizo was using a hacked uTorrent that reported 10x the amount of actual upload. Whether he reported actual upload is irrelevant - he used the cheat client on OiNK.

We have a zero-tolerance policy towards ratio cheating. Why in the world would we want to listen to disabled cheaters deny it in IRC? There's no reason to argue with them when there's no way they're going to get their accounts back.

I disable 25 cheaters on a slow day, closer to 50 on a busy day. I'm also watching a bunch of people that I'm not sure of yet. I don't disable accounts without what I consider to be undeniable proof of cheating.

game1283
07-13-2007, 09:32 AM
The moderators on IRC can't tell you exactly why your account was disabled, because they don't know. That way they can't give away anything about how you were caught. Only the admins (like me) know why. As I said elsewhere Skizo was using a hacked uTorrent that reported 10x the amount of actual upload. Whether he reported actual upload is irrelevant - he used the cheat client on OiNK.

We have a zero-tolerance policy towards ratio cheating. Why in the world would we want to listen to disabled cheaters deny it in IRC? There's no reason to argue with them when there's no way they're going to get their accounts back.

I disable 25 cheaters on a slow day, closer to 50 on a busy day. I'm also watching a bunch of people that I'm not sure of yet. I don't disable accounts without what I consider to be undeniable proof of cheating.

If skizo has read this.. What is his comment? Did he chose to just be quiet and leave no comment at all?

By the way, I'm not pointing out anything here..
No offense please to all parties involved;)

SKGunners
07-13-2007, 11:16 AM
Interesting since a staff actually had something to say here. Let's see what Skizo has to say now.

kapowcowpwned
07-13-2007, 12:34 PM
who cares what skizo has to say? its all he said she said mixed in with some complaining about free things at this point...

patiesmiz
07-15-2007, 06:40 PM

Exactly. Only Admins have the power to ban people. And they can ban whoever they want, cos OINK is THEIR SITE, an we, users, are their invitees. Unless you don't understand this, you will be pissed off all the time when you got banned for good from a site without knowing what the reason might be -my case-.
I was their invitee, no matter if my ratio was over 4,7, no matter if I was uploading more than 74 torrents to share my best suff on there. I ripped a bootleg of David Bowie wich was audience recording and upped it, I didn't know that cos in the back cover it didn't say anything about audience, I broke the rule and then I got banned for good.
After getting my warning I posted on forum cos I had thought the rule for audience was for unlabeled bootlegs, nor for stuff we buy as CDs, and when you post on fora to talk about these things you're not respecting the site and you deserve to be banned for good.

TooMuchTime is right, I support her in this point. :)

Skiz
07-15-2007, 06:58 PM

If skizo has read this.. What is his comment? Did he chose to just be quiet and leave no comment at all?

By the way, I'm not pointing out anything here..
No offense please to all parties involved;)

I don't need to explain myself to anyone. My impeccable tracker history over the years says enough. I did however address the issue in the other thread in multiple posts, so I will not answer it again and again.

As for TooMuchTime - I'm sick of your slanderous commentary and your unbelievable faith in your "logs". The next time I read about you will be banned from this site just like any other member who makes such claims.

And just for the record, so I don't have to hear about this double-standard crap again. This is what happens with every member who makes an accusation in public. They are disabled for 2 days on the first instance and banned on the second. TooMuchTime has already gotten one "freebie" in the thread of mine, so I even gave him/her more leniency than most. He is DP'ed for 2 days at this point.