PDA

View Full Version : Parachutes

hypoluxa3k
06-18-2003, 08:54 PM
In an airplane that was about to crash were five people, and just four parachutes.
The first passanger steps forward and says:
"I'm Kobe Bryant, the best basketball player in the world, the NBA and all the fans need me. So, I can't die". He grabs a parachute and jumps.
The second passanger is Hillary Clinton who steps forward and says: "I'm the wife of an ex-president, a senator and one day I might run for president. I can't die!". She grabs a parachute and jumps.
The third passanger, George W. Bush steps forward and says: "I'm the president of the US. I have the great responsibility of running a super power. I'm the most daring and brilliant president in history. The american people can't afford to lose me!". He grabs a parachute and jumps.
The fourth passanger is the Pope, who turns to the fifth passanger (a 10 year old girl in a school uniform) and says: "I'm an old and weak man. I don't have much longer to live. As a catholic I shall let you have the last parachute my child."
The little girl smiles and says: "There is no problem. There's still a parachute left for me, and another for you. The most brilliant president in history took my school backpack."

Illuminati
06-18-2003, 08:55 PM
:w00t:

Oh how I wish that situation would happen in reality! :D

infamousalbo101
06-18-2003, 09:08 PM
HAHAHAHHA that shyt was funny

Acecool
06-18-2003, 09:36 PM
Lame...

This is a rip from a blonde joke

Illuminati
06-18-2003, 09:47 PM
Blonde...George W. Bush...what's the difference? ;)

Lamsey
06-18-2003, 11:00 PM
On a similar vein:

George Michael and Gary Glitter are on a plane with two hundred schoolkids.

The pilot unfortunately dies of a heart attack, leaving them all doomed to crash.

George and Gary look around for parachutes, but can only find two.

George says "Come on, let's go use these parachutes - may as well save our skins".

Gary replies "What about the kids!"

George snorts "Fuck the kids!"

Gary's eyes light up, then he frowns and says:

"Do you think we have time?"

Acecool
06-18-2003, 11:54 PM
pedophile...

Spicker
06-21-2003, 01:03 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MD1032
06-21-2003, 03:04 PM
lol seen lots of versions of that particular joke.