PDA

View Full Version : Patch Tuesday!

mbucari1
07-10-2007, 08:18 PM
YAY! There were 8 new patches released by MS today for windows vista and 2 for Office 2007 :). They are the usual fixes. Fix compatibility issues and patch possible security holes.

Install and enjoy, but be cautious if you are using a crack. I don't know what else may be in these patches ;)

peat moss
07-12-2007, 02:03 AM
I always miss the boat on these patches as I wait then don't install all the new WGA or Microsoft anti spyware patches . I don't mind hunting thru all the BS and finding a legit Win Office or Winplayer11 patch but find it's just them fixing their fuck ups ...... related to cracked Windows or Office problems rather than a genuine effort to patch a security hole . :cry:

Virtualbody1234
07-12-2007, 03:05 AM
I always miss the boat on these patches as I wait then don't install all the new WGA or Microsoft anti spyware patches . I don't mind hunting thru all the BS and finding a legit Win Office or Winplayer11 patch but find it's just them fixing their fuck ups ...... related to cracked Windows or Office problems rather than a genuine effort to patch a security hole . :cry:

In their view that is the security hole.

mbucari1
07-12-2007, 05:23 AM

In their view that is the security hole.LOL, so true!