PDA

View Full Version : Want Free Art of Misdirection Invite

wheeloftime
07-11-2007, 07:22 AM
If anyone has a spare AOM invite and is kind enough to give it to me free I would be eternally grateful. The account is for me (and my kids) and will never be traded. Thx.

hangemhigh
07-11-2007, 07:29 AM
they have no invite system,
a member must recommend you to admin,
admin then will get in touch with you and give you a questionaire.

wheeloftime
07-11-2007, 07:32 AM
Ok. Thanks for the reply hangemhigh.

sugam
07-11-2007, 07:53 AM
The site is great, but it became harder to get in.
Good Luck :)

4pirates
07-11-2007, 07:55 AM
I never got questionare, some guy invite me few months ago and guy that invites there seemed to had zillion invites there.

sugam
07-11-2007, 07:56 AM
I never got questionare, some guy invite me few months ago and guy that invites there seemed to had zillion invites there.

They removed all invites ;)

4pirates
07-11-2007, 07:58 AM
system change than. Site is all about illusion and card tricks just to let you know incase you didnt know.

saulin
07-11-2007, 08:02 AM
Actually I have seen so many people asking for this and they never get it. My acc was deleted for inactivity there. It's worth nothing for me but shouldn't this tracker be pretty rare about now? What level is it on the list? ;)

wheeloftime
07-11-2007, 08:46 AM
Thanks for the replies. Guess I will have to wait till it opens sign-ups again, unless anyone else has an account that they never use and don't want?

hangemhigh
07-11-2007, 08:46 AM
thats true, revtt jumps 2 spots after pulling invites
aom should be level 6

sugam
07-11-2007, 08:53 AM
Actually there is invite system at AOM - here it is:

As we explained before, we had to change the rules for the invite system. The last couple of weeks cheaters found a way to introduce their cheating friends, and didnt even bother to get their ratio at a decent level. We found out that the majority of the new members were hit and runners and we prefer to stay a quality community. So this is the new procedure: If you have a friend you think deserves to be in, send a message to the Contact Staff option. Explain why you think he should be in and send the emailaddress of your friend. We will contact him and send him a questionaire. The respons will be evaluated by the staff and we will deceide if we accept him or not. Ofcourse your invites will be used for this so they are not lost. Inviting friends means that you are responsible for their behaviour. If this new member hits and runs and gets to be disabled or banned, you will be warned for that. The second time this happens, you get banned. So, dont get tempted by invite beggers who you dont know. We respect our uploaders and seeders too much to let this community go down on leechers.

Remember.. there is NEVER a good reason for a bad ratio!

saulin
07-11-2007, 08:56 AM
Interesting invite system. It's rare though since no one trades it or tries to invite anyone lol. Then again why do you people want to see a bunch of magic tricks? That's all this tracker is about.

BamZow
07-11-2007, 08:59 AM
Then again why do you people want to see a bunch of magic tricks? That's all this tracker is about.

In case you missed it, the web is full of all sorts of different communities...even those discussing magic tricks

wheeloftime
07-11-2007, 09:13 AM
Then again why do you people want to see a bunch of magic tricks? That's all this tracker is about.

One of my kids has got really into magic tricks and we're learning stuff together. It's far more fun than collecting trackers you're never going to use and worrying about what there worth.

ceasar
07-11-2007, 09:40 AM
What the site address?
And can someone provide the screen?

Shalafi
07-11-2007, 09:48 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post1911709/postcount2672

wheeloftime
07-11-2007, 10:00 AM
Aww shucks. When I saw you had posted in my thread Shalafi thought you had decided to give me that account you are trying to trade lol.