PDA

View Full Version : my bitmetv acc had been disabled ???!!!

Omara
07-11-2007, 08:05 AM
why ??

i logged in , found message from system , that my download rights had been removed

i pm'ed one of the admins , he replied me back , that this is because i downloaded one file , and didn't try to seed it , and he turned downloading permission back to me , and he told me that i must seed that file

i replied him , told him thx for reply , and thx for help , i told him that the file didn't have any leechers , so i deleted it from my client , and i told him that i'll try to seed , and i have a friend have seed box , and he'll help me

then , i found that my account had been disabled ????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can any body tell me why ??

is there any problem when i ask some body to seed for me ??

is this disallowed at torrent trackers ???

pls tell me what's the reason

and if there's some body can help me to recover my account , i'll be thankfull

my account's name : ashrafohm

thx in advance

skazany91
07-11-2007, 08:16 AM
maybe he think that u will cheat :) , u must seed torrent 72h

and dont use so big font :)

ibnahmed
07-11-2007, 08:16 AM
it was a mistake saying a friend will seed for u
it is ok if u trust someone to seed for u, however, admins dont like since there is a risk the torrent can spread to public trackers if the one u trusted tries to do that.

some other issues too

sorry for your loss, i heard that bitmetv staff are less forgiving.
thanks.

Leva
07-11-2007, 08:19 AM
sorry for your loss, i heard that bitmetv staff are less forgiving.
thanks.

yes..

They Took My Acc With 50GB Buffer + Invite..

For Nothing Wrong..

Tried To Talk With Staff But No One Replied In IRC...:angry:

Enlightened
07-11-2007, 08:22 AM
U can KISS your Account "Bye , Bye" Go trade for another and MOVE on

saulin
07-11-2007, 08:24 AM
I searched for that account and I didn't find it. Is not just desabled. I think is deleted unless the system doesn't search for disabled accounts. Yeah I think you pretty much told him that you would share your account with someone else and that's why it's gone now.

Omara
07-11-2007, 08:25 AM
shit

they must warn us first

they disabled the account without any warning , and without any chance to recover it

and i didn't do this , he can disable the account if i did something like that , after warning me , but they can't disable the account , just when i say that my friend will seed for me

what a hard rules

nihility
07-11-2007, 08:29 AM
why couldnt you just seed for yourself?
72hours isnt that long really and its not like an album is 100gb if youre aiming for 1:1
even on a bad connection you could probably reach it

Skiz
07-11-2007, 08:31 AM
Sucks you lost your account, but saying "i told him that the file didn't have any leechers , so i deleted it from my client" wasn't the smartest thing to say.

By that logic, you could wait until a torrent is a week old and just hit and run b/c there were no leechers.

Omara
07-11-2007, 08:38 AM
Sucks you lost your account, but saying "i told him that the file didn't have any leechers , so i deleted it from my client" wasn't the smartest thing to say.

By that logic, you could wait until a torrent is a week old and just hit and run b/c there were no leechers.

thx for advice

techie316
07-11-2007, 09:05 AM
BitMeTV FAQ

Can I use a third party service to download and upload data from BitMeTv?

No. We do not allow the use of third party services to seed or download your torrents for you. Accounts found to be using such services will be banned. If you cannot download or seed your own torrents you should ask one of the staff to disable your account.

Shouldn't have said your friend will seed for for you.

Omara
07-11-2007, 09:22 AM
thx alot for this very important note

Enlightened
07-11-2007, 09:27 AM
thx alot for this very important note

Don't be Sad it is just an account, Now go and trade for another Invite, hope U have Dynamic IP, and your lost on the BitemeTV account does NOT have a huge Buffer.

ceasar
07-11-2007, 09:59 AM
I searched for that account and I didn't find it. Is not just desabled. I think is deleted unless the system doesn't search for disabled accounts. Yeah I think you pretty much told him that you would share your account with someone else and that's why it's gone now.
Nah, they don't delete accounts, just disable it - read FAQ - it's one of the craziest of all the trackers :blink:

Omara
07-11-2007, 10:16 AM
thx for ur kindfull replies

bye

Omara
07-11-2007, 07:27 PM
my other account had been disabled also ????????????

very bad news , my other account had been disabled , i didn't tell this smart admin that i'll give my account to my friend , i told him that he have seed box , and he'll help me seeding , it's not suitable reason to disable my account , maybe i meen , that i'll access his seed box , and seed to my self

realy very hard rules , if any one can pm the staff , and tell them my situation , and try to recover my two lost accounts , i'll be thankfull

the two accounts :

ashrafohm
amroengin

superguy
07-11-2007, 08:19 PM
why did you show your username here?
you showed it, they saw it, and they banned it

SgtMajor
07-11-2007, 08:28 PM
Welcome to the world of bitmetv admin, they are like oink admin, have no sense of reality and couldn't give two shits about you or your excuses, no matter how hard you try to convince them otherwise.

When you next get an account, just act like the dutiful sheep we are all supposed to be, keep your mouth shut, your torrents open and pray to the almighty god called admin that they don't mind the cut of your jib and they like the suit you wear.

superguy
07-11-2007, 08:32 PM
do not have the same username in fst and bitmetv....
expecially one has a rep .lol

Omara
07-11-2007, 08:52 PM
Welcome to the world of bitmetv admin, they are like oink admin, have no sense of reality and couldn't give two shits about you or your excuses, no matter how hard you try to convince them otherwise.

When you next get an account, just act like the dutiful sheep we are all supposed to be, keep your mouth shut, your torrents open and pray to the almighty god called admin that they don't mind the cut of your jib and they like the suit you wear.

:D:D:D:D

thx funny man

:):):):)

poliser
07-11-2007, 08:55 PM
lol wasn't a smart move from you to to delete the tracker from your client...
try to talk with them @ IRC

Omara
07-11-2007, 09:11 PM
i think that there's no hope

if any member there can contact admins , i think would be better