PDA

View Full Version : im under a bad moon...or something

weenden
07-11-2007, 08:49 AM
on oink first i got a triangle (which was my fault i upped a multi 5 disc all different release of same artist that wasnt a multi disc set),then i notice two of my three invites were disabled and 1 guy i just gave the invite to and was just on for 2 and a half hours (i must be a bad judge of charachter) the other guy had a positive ratio so i dont no what that was about,and now they took all my invites away which i understand just would have like to no what the 2 guys did wrong but im afraid to ask and i think if i wasnt a donner i probably would be gone even though i have a positive ratio im just hoping this bad moon goes away ...this just my way of opening up and hope all the bad vibes dissapate .....maybe a chant ooohhhmmm ooohhhmmm ooohhhmmm ooohhhmmm ooohhhmmm ooohhhmmm ooohhhmmm ooohhhmmm ooohhhmmm...so watch what you do and who you give your invites to there are unscrupiles (if thats how you spell it) people here and i guees any where for that manner

BamZow
07-11-2007, 08:57 AM
There is really bad karma over oink. Nothing ever works out the way you want.

Letīs hold each others hands and sing "We shall overcome"

Enlightened
07-11-2007, 09:04 AM
Just a "Fat Pink Piggie" ready to be slaughtered. Make Pork chops.....LOL

weenden
07-11-2007, 06:42 PM
dont get me wrong i do like the site im just a little wachful on invites which i dont have any i think my 2 bad giveaways cost me them

kapowcowpwned
07-11-2007, 08:32 PM
you're better off without invites man, Now you've got nothing to lose. Well I guess except ur acc

weenden
07-11-2007, 11:14 PM
yes true no temptation to give em out ...update my triangles gone too woo hoo