PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions on ratio, bitmetv

game1283
07-11-2007, 11:40 AM
I had just an account in bitmetv, I downloaded a file with many leecher, and grabbed only 57mb from it.. hoping that from it my ratio will go up..

To my surprise, no one downloads from me, hence I do not have any upload yet..

It is very hard to build up ratios at first because files were not uploaded in RAR format..(because in RAR format I can download part of files...) Most files uploaded have a size of 400mb + , if I will download it just to seed it.. It will just cripple my stats. making my ratio smaller...

Do anyone know any technique for building your ratio at new sites?

Can anyone help?

I really need the site, i don't want to be disabled:(..

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated..

P.S. Thanks for reading my post..

jaz31z24
07-11-2007, 11:56 AM
donate.....they give very good credit for small amount donated
i found myself on bitmetv always downloading the latest shows out every 20 minutes just to seed to a 2.0 ratio on each....older shows you can forget about it.

susana
07-11-2007, 11:58 AM
topkat has written an excellent guide on how to build ratio .. search for that guide

ceasar
07-11-2007, 11:59 AM
OK, first read they FAQs and Rules and shites and all that crap they wrote for you :) Don't hit and run - seed for 72 hrs and you'll be fine in banning means.
For improving ratio check some of your other trackers with a good ratios if they have same files as bitmetv, especially packs.
And good luck!

Daniel
07-11-2007, 12:01 PM
Take a look at those season packs in BitMeTV.

edit: contd, posted too early ;)

Those packs are full of single releases from LOL, XOR etc and those are very easy to get, whether from TvTorrents or from public trackers. If you already archive some series, getting upload credit little by little is easy enough.

game1283
07-11-2007, 01:01 PM
Thanks for the thoughts.. nice replies guys... though i hope someone will add some more help =)

donate.....they give very good credit for small amount donated
i found myself on bitmetv always downloading the latest shows out every 20 minutes just to seed to a 2.0 ratio on each....older shows you can forget about it.

If anyone have it.. Can you share it..? i googled it, and didn't find it..

PabloEscobar
07-11-2007, 01:08 PM
I suggest latest episodes or switch to TvTorrents much easier to keep your credits positive there. ;)

logitech
07-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Wait for Sunday night, then download the new HBO show off of TL (or favorite 0 day scene release tracker), convert to avi, then seed and watch your ratio increase exponentially.

Sylar666
07-11-2007, 01:50 PM
That`s correct Pablo. I have mega-servers, and even I cannot keep up the pace. The hardest tracker to seed.

Cmon
07-11-2007, 04:09 PM
upload by yourself?

KevinGarnet
07-11-2007, 04:17 PM
really hard to make good ratio in new sites.. i think you have a lot of acc of other trackers.. so i think the best way will be that same files you seed in all trackers.. actually i choose this way.. of course good way is donate.. that will help tracker and you..

nanajeebus
07-11-2007, 07:07 PM
Cap your download speed, uncap your uncap upload speed.

game1283
07-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Nice replies mates!
by the way , I'm still accepting suggestion if any =)

GrAfFiT
07-11-2007, 11:56 PM
You can also do partial seed with large files. Start the file and after a while (say 10%) put the file on ignore/do not download. Further chunks will not be downloaded but the downloaded chunks are still served.

Dirk Granite
07-12-2007, 01:02 AM
On New torrents, i try to download parts that are only being given out by the seeder, you dont need much of it, but that part will seed out to the rest of the community. THat gets you ration up among other peers that are just starting to leech also.

Dirk

burtz
07-12-2007, 07:26 AM
try to seed a torrent as long as you can, reseed episodes/series you've already downloaded via other trackers. uploading stuff to the tracker can help a lot if you're account is allowed. :)

david091
07-12-2007, 08:02 AM
does bitmetv ever have a free leech?

game1283
07-12-2007, 10:42 AM
Oh my.. I still have a small ratio..

Replies to comments: Guys I still can't upload, uploading needs you to be 4 weeks member, and have seeded atleast 5GB..

In donation, If I have a credit card.. I would really donate.. but I don't..

do any one know how to sort the files in bitmetv in "Torrents needing seed" order? I already read the FAQ, it doesn't work for me..

I really need help and suggestions.. :(