PDA

View Full Version : Bitmetv Banned

skazany91
07-11-2007, 02:57 PM
hello
i have problem !
i had traded acc on bitmetv and i use this acc 1 day ... and now after login i see this : this account has ben disabled ... but i don't know why ...

can u help me ? :cry:

phrenzy
07-11-2007, 03:01 PM
Well. Bitmetv accounts are not allowed to be traded... So that would be your problem.....They found out (which btw is very easy for them to do)and disabled the account.. Sorry.....

ceasar
07-11-2007, 03:04 PM
Happens all the time, mate. You can try to ask them on IRC, but since .tv have second worse stuff after oink, the chances you'll get it back are pretty slim.
Good luck anyway.

skazany91
07-11-2007, 03:28 PM
thx guys ... :( so ... i must have invite ?

game1283
07-13-2007, 08:52 AM
I don't know much about bitmetv or their staff.. but intelligent trackers won't allow you be back after you have done something wrong.. I wonder if your IP is banned..

optimus_prime
07-13-2007, 09:56 AM
yeah, but in case of dynamic ip that should be a little less risky. anyway as it was told already a zillion times, be VERY careful when trading bitmetv, don't trade accounts and trade through pm. this forum is crawling with bitmetv spies, and since they have open policy of banning everyone from fst and still didn't get booted off from here it is pretty obvious fst administration is either extremely tolerant or asleep :)

kapowcowpwned
07-13-2007, 10:21 AM
yeah, but in case of dynamic ip that should be a little less risky. anyway as it was told already a zillion times, be VERY careful when trading bitmetv, don't trade accounts and trade through pm. this forum is crawling with bitmetv spies, and since they have open policy of banning everyone from fst and still didn't get booted off from here it is pretty obvious fst administration is either extremely tolerant or asleep :)

Well, if you're a "spy" and nobody knows about you why would you want to go out in the open and say "gotcha!". There are soo many ppl on this site that its a little hard to find every "spy" that you speak of. Plus its not a hard thing to change your ip address and make a new account...look at bor.

optimus_prime
07-13-2007, 10:39 AM
There are soo many ppl on this site that its a little hard to find every "spy" that you speak of. Plus its not a hard thing to change your ip address and make a new account...look at bor.

yeah, well i wasn't speaking about finding every one, i was speaking about tolerating the known ones. and yeah, it's not hard changing ip, but you have to change email too and wait a month, so it's about 4 times what it takes banned fst members to find new bitmetv invite.

limpdickkid
07-13-2007, 02:06 PM
yeah, well i wasn't speaking about finding every one, i was speaking about tolerating the known ones. and yeah, it's not hard changing ip, but you have to change email too and wait a month, so it's about 4 times what it takes banned fst members to find new bitmetv invite.

I wouldnt think that's a problem. They probably just make 10 accounts simultaneously, so if one gets banned they can quickly hop on to another one.

optimus_prime
07-13-2007, 02:20 PM
I wouldnt think that's a problem. They probably just make 10 accounts simultaneously, so if one gets banned they can quickly hop on to another one.

that would mean 10 e-mails and 10 IPs, not a pleasant job to do either.

skazany91
07-13-2007, 06:32 PM
sorry , iv been disabled ... not banned :)
sorry my mistake ... so if i will have invite can register ther ?
--
sorry for my english :(

Eytan
07-13-2007, 07:08 PM
up ... interesting question ...

poliser
07-13-2007, 07:29 PM
where are you from? :/
did you tryied to log the site with proxy?

optimus_prime
07-13-2007, 07:32 PM
you were trading accounts so you are banned. no you can't get the new account if invited. unless you change your IP and e-mail *hint* :)

Eytan
07-13-2007, 07:35 PM
Okay but if the account was just disabled (not banned), there is a chance to get in again or not ???

znik
07-13-2007, 07:37 PM
mate you were banned and your account was disabled.
We are talking about the same thing...
As simple as that.

If you try to be invited again using the same IP you will be banned again and so will your inviter, with all of his other invitees...

optimus_prime
07-13-2007, 07:42 PM
if your account was disabled for inactivity and you have nice ratio and good history you might try to ask on their irc channel and if you manage to dig up some mod that isn't complete asshole, they may restore your account.

znik
07-13-2007, 07:47 PM
hello
i have problem !
i had traded acc on bitmetv and i use this acc 1 day

Does this sound to you like an inactivity issue optimus_prime? :rolleyes:

optimus_prime
07-13-2007, 07:51 PM
Does this sound to you like an inactivity issue optimus_prime? :rolleyes:

:D nah, but i was replying to eytan

skazany91
07-13-2007, 08:31 PM
mate you were banned and your account was disabled.
We are talking about the same thing...
As simple as that.

If you try to be invited again using the same IP you will be banned again and so will your inviter, with all of his other invitees...

but i don't see 403 u are banned ... or somethink like that ... i see normal page with login , faq and power off TV's on baner :) probably i can login on some1 acc but i dont wanna try it ...

Konsignacija
07-13-2007, 08:43 PM
That means they didn't banned your IP, just desible account!

znik
07-13-2007, 09:35 PM
but i don't see 403 u are banned ... or somethink like that ... i see normal page with login , faq and power off TV's on baner :) probably i can login on some1 acc but i dont wanna try it ...

403 error means IP range block and not ban.
Usually it happens when you try to access the tracker from Israel or Egypt, where the whole countries have been blocked.

When you get banned you can view the tracker's page but when you enter your account details you get the message account disabled.
That means you are banned mate...

You may check other threads with some other banned members that got the same "account disabled" message.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-banned-bitmetvorg-and-dont-know-why-203610/?highlight=bitmeTV
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-my-bitmetv-acc-had-been-disabled--204432/?highlight=bitmeTV

kapowcowpwned
07-13-2007, 09:38 PM
that would mean 10 e-mails and 10 IPs, not a pleasant job to do either.

well to do that it would take me less then 5mins so its not that hard...

optimus_prime
07-13-2007, 10:33 PM
well to do that it would take me less then 5mins so its not that hard...

that's because you're 1337 h4x0r :D

skazany91
07-13-2007, 11:01 PM
omfg ... i only traded this acc ... :( why bitmetv staff are so ... :(
maybe i'll try on irc ...

thx for help guy's (maybe girls ... ;))

kapowcowpwned
07-13-2007, 11:20 PM
omfg ... i only traded this acc ... :( why bitmetv staff are so ... :(
maybe i'll try on irc ...

thx for help guy's (maybe girls ... ;))

No face it you lose. You traded the account and now you are telling everyone. One of their rules is no account trading so why bother???

Piratebits
07-13-2007, 11:27 PM
Get the guys ip that you traded with and then connect your computer to the modem by cable.
Then download Switch Ip (or something like that) to switch your ip to his.

BamZow
07-13-2007, 11:36 PM
Get the guys ip that you traded with and then connect your computer to the modem by cable.
Then download Switch Ip (or something like that) to switch your ip to his.

Think please, it doesnīt work like that...you donīt just download a program that makes you choose what IP you want.
A proxy might do the trick though. If they allow registration through proxies

leoware
07-13-2007, 11:42 PM
Bitmetv Staff is cool. Different Ftn

eLucid
07-14-2007, 04:08 AM
Bitmetv Staff is cool. Different Ftn

You tell 'em :rolleyes: