PDA

View Full Version : Learn While You Sleep

Keikan
06-19-2003, 12:51 AM
I gots an exam right so i used my mic and recorded all that i needed to know into a mp3 file (currently listening to it over and over right now) now if i put this on a cd and play it on my cd player while i sleep do u think i'll learn anything..?

4play
06-19-2003, 12:52 AM
you will probably learn you need sleep before you do an exam :D

Lamsey
06-19-2003, 12:52 AM
It might work a little, but it won't replace good studying. It's a good idea though - can't be any harm in trying :)

Keikan
06-19-2003, 12:54 AM
Ahh wel i'm thinking my good study stratagey is listening and reading the notes at the same time because my reading voice in my head is really quiet and yes i know i need sleep

2nd gen noob
06-19-2003, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Keikan@19 June 2003 - 01:54
Ahh wel i'm thinking my good study stratagey is listening and reading the notes at the same time because my reading voice in my head is really quiet and yes i know i need sleep
i like to study on the day of my exam

get up about 3 hours before you need to be at the exam and just read some stuff
i can't do any other kind of studying, i don't know why, i just can't get into it

dlingeverything
06-19-2003, 12:58 AM
It might subliminaly get that info into your head :D

However i dont believe it will ever be a good primary way
of studying. Might be good to cram last bits in though

Lilmiss
06-19-2003, 01:08 AM
when i was at school....many moons ago, i use to put quotes on post-it notes, and left them around my room. everytime i hung up my coat i was reminded of "tess of the d'urbervilles".

that helped me. ;)

kAb
06-19-2003, 01:37 AM
a study proved that eating food before taking tests helps you concentrate better..

i mean like more than you usually would eat, including things which are probably a little fattier than most (maybe a couple donuts along with your bowl of cereal)

and if you eat a banana and drink some orange juice, then you're set! ;)