PDA

View Full Version : x264 tracker and the puke stuff !

Elladara
07-11-2007, 03:19 PM
everything is ok now

Ratzy Rox
07-11-2007, 05:10 PM
You should have pm'd them or at least wrote a message in your profile about the sudden switch to 100mbit on a different IP...

x264 is my favourite movie torrent site - the quality on there destroys the scenes attempts since people can take the time to encode well rather than having to rush off an xvid encode.

iyt
07-11-2007, 06:25 PM
I agree with Ratzi Rox. This site rules in quality, and i was using it a lot.

However, the stuff or their anti-cheating code is defective.
I had also two accounts there (not in the same time) who disabled for cheating. I have a 100mbit Seedbox, and i was seeding a torrent, but suddenly my account disabled.
I joined irc, and one of admins tried helping me. I gave him a pic of my utorrent who prove my uploading - the torrent was there with uploaded data. But he said the site shows that the exactly size of my seeding didn't come out on leech side.
So i guess their code is cheater:angry:.

Anyway, i miss the quality movies:whistling, but i know that if i get an invite to this site, i will lose my account within a few days.:shutup:

If any x264's stuff here, i would like heard your opnion - how can i survive with a 100mbit on your tracker. All i say is that it's not a crime..

regards