PDA

View Full Version : ScT for Trade

Elit3_T3AM
07-11-2007, 03:37 PM
i dont no if this is a bad offer cz of the WIAW thread but sometimes its only the needs of the person and not the levels of the tracker when it comes down to tradeing but anyways..

I have an ScT account more then 5+weeks old, small buffer not worth while mentioning, haha.

i want a F*N invite only pm me if interested

free bumpys are welcome :)

Sovan
07-11-2007, 03:44 PM
Bump! :P

Good luck!

dragos
07-11-2007, 03:46 PM
It's not a bad offer at all, but i dont know why you want to give up the best tracker out there for a shity slow loading , few user , crap tracker like FTN :P

zului
07-11-2007, 03:48 PM
It's not a bad offer at all, but i dont know why you want to give up the best tracker out there for a shity slow loading , few user , crap tracker like FTN :P

do u have it so u can say it's crap?:blink:

dragos
07-11-2007, 03:49 PM
I have it all my friend. Well , almost everything :P

Elit3_T3AM
07-11-2007, 03:56 PM
why do ppl say ftn is shit whn its not really true but then again everyone is entitled to their own opinion..

anyways in my opinion ftn is more secure and better off in the long term due to where it is hosted and it will be very hard to shut down

now sct may have more leechers or so but ftn still have the better packs so at the end of the day it all comes down to the needs of the person

now about the browesing speed an extra 2-5 secs on ftn is not much of a big deal in my opinion

dragos
07-11-2007, 04:04 PM
I am just saying so you dont regret it later. I got mine for free, but if i have traded ScT for example , i would have killed myself for being so stupid. And you will see that in time those extra 4,5 ... 10 seconds of the loading time start to add up

TorrentMaster9
07-11-2007, 04:08 PM
why do ppl say ftn is shit whn its not really true but then again everyone is entitled to their own opinion..

anyways in my opinion ftn is more secure and better off in the long term due to where it is hosted and it will be very hard to shut down

now sct may have more leechers or so but ftn still have the better packs so at the end of the day it all comes down to the needs of the person

now about the browesing speed an extra 2-5 secs on ftn is not much of a big deal in my opinion
itīs a very good tracker. forget that idiot:). and good luck.

Sylar666
07-11-2007, 05:19 PM
Both trackers are extremely good.

fstrulz
07-11-2007, 06:02 PM
...anyways in my opinion ftn is more secure and better off in the long term due to where it is hosted and it will be very hard to shut down...

...now about the browesing speed an extra 2-5 secs on ftn is not much of a big deal in my opinion

I agree with you, mate...

For me, FTN is the best overall tracker there is - great content and staff and the best pretimes and speed. And also, security is the most important thing... About FTN's browsing speed - adults understand it... kids hate it.

SCT is a great tracker - but what I don't like about it is its Pay2Leech system - which is a cash cow, since it's very hard to seed in their tracker (unless you have a seedbox)... Question: Does their $40 SCT T-Shirt include shipping & handling? :unsure:

TorrentMaster9
07-11-2007, 06:16 PM
...anyways in my opinion ftn is more secure and better off in the long term due to where it is hosted and it will be very hard to shut down...

...now about the browesing speed an extra 2-5 secs on ftn is not much of a big deal in my opinion

I agree with you, mate...

For me, FTN is the best overall tracker there is - great content and staff and the best pretimes and speed. And also, security is the most important thing... About FTN's browsing speed - adults understand it... kids hate it.

SCT is a great tracker - but what I don't like about it is its Pay2Leech system - which is a cash cow, since it's very hard to seed in their tracker (unless you have a seedbox)... Question: Does their $40 SCT T-Shirt include shipping & handling? :unsure:

:yup: I would give you +1 but already did it before

Elit3_T3AM
07-12-2007, 02:38 PM
bumpy

DohMein
07-12-2007, 02:43 PM
Bump - I wish you luck, I thought of asking for FTN for my ScT invite but I was to afraid to trade and maybe lose my acct :( (call me a chickenshit) so just be safe and protect yourself. Best of luck and I hope you get it.

Doh

Broka
07-12-2007, 02:54 PM
I dont have FTN, so i cant talk bout it. Still, there's one thing i can say for sure. Noboby is forced neither obligated to buy them t-shirts. So, if anyone buys them, its because they wanna.

Elit3_T3AM
07-12-2007, 03:00 PM
guys just a quick question cz im still a n00b here haha.

i've seen lots of ppl saying be safe when trading FTN or high lvl trackers i dont understand why cz how would the staff at FTN or ScT find out if i have traded unless the FST staff help them..

theres no way someone at ScT or FTN would be able to get me IP unless they have access to FST logs etc etc

unless ofcourse they send me a pm showing an image hosted on their server i dont really not alot about php stuff tbh

would some1 care to plz explain all this :)