PDA

View Full Version : Moving Box On Screen When Playing Mpg Help Please!

ndlink
06-19-2003, 04:52 AM
Help Please,

There is a white box that moves around my screan while I'm playing mpeg files on my computer.

How do I get rid of this?

Please Help!

Thanks

EnJoi
06-19-2003, 04:59 AM
what mpeg1 or mpeg2 waht codec pack do ya have?

ndlink
06-19-2003, 05:04 AM
The latest codec pack posted on this website. I'm playing mpeg2. Is this some kind of anti-piracy device? the movies play great. but this little white box checkerd box that moves at random is really anoying.

Any ideas?

Damnatory
06-19-2003, 06:13 AM
Some copies have serial codes and numbers listed on the movie. These movies were intended for use at an advertisment place like Blockbuster. ( You know how they have new movies playing on the T.V's hanging from the ceiling???) The person that stole this copy put the boxes there so that it could not be traced back to where it was stolen from....

At least some movies are like that. :D :D :D :D

Confuzzled
06-19-2003, 06:47 AM
This is sooo weird.. I was just about to ask this same question... :blink:

Schmiggy_JK23
06-19-2003, 06:47 AM
You have a unregistered elecard mpeg 2 codec that the klite codec pack couldnt install over.

1. delete the elecard mpeg codecs, from your control panel, i even deleted all mentions of it in the registry also.

2. restart

3. then install the klite codec pack, and the ligos mpeg 2 codec will be default then.

i had the exact same problem, this is the fix.

Damnatory
06-19-2003, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@19 June 2003 - 07:47
You have a unregistered elecard mpeg 2 codec that the klite codec pack couldnt install over.

Yeah do that.....
Disregard my previous post. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: Oh and Schmiggy_jk23, what supernode are you on? Im still trying to get those Matrix Reloaded VCD bin/cue files from you... :D

Schmiggy_JK23
06-19-2003, 07:27 AM
not at the moment, been gone almost a week, and have been on bittorrent getting hollywood homicide, and the star wars holiday special, :D