PDA

View Full Version : The The Most Aganising Phisical Pain

Ad
06-19-2003, 06:14 AM
Mine would have to be when I fell off a roof and landed on my back on top of some bikes

MediaSlayer
06-19-2003, 06:17 AM
I threw some fireworks but they exploeded in my hand and it was ass COLD outside so my hand was stinging

Jayhawk
06-19-2003, 06:17 AM
getting hit in the back of a neck by a curveball didnt feel to well...

dgmortal
06-19-2003, 06:18 AM
my septum piercing. not the getting it pierced part (that actually felt good), but the 2 weeks afterwards it hurt worse than any other pain i've ever felt.

Spindulik
06-19-2003, 06:21 AM
Testicular injury.

MediaSlayer
06-19-2003, 06:22 AM
wait i f*cked up I was tripping on acid and I was arrested when they shot me with sedative since I was tripping I felt the pain like I've never felt in my life. Like a wasp sting but many times worse. But the next morning I was under sedation and I didn remember most of it anyway

Spindulik
06-19-2003, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by MediaSlayer@18 June 2003 - 23:22
wait i f*cked up I was tripping on acid and I was arrested when they shot me with sedative since I was tripping I felt the pain like I've never felt in my life. Like a wasp sting but many times worse.  But the next morning I was under sedation and I didn remember most of it anyway
So let me concieve this.....

No matter how intense the pain is, as long as you don't remember it, it is okay?

An amazing concept.

----------------------------

Okay, let me look up "Pain Relief Machine" on eBay...
...wait a minute, I looking....
..wait, I'm still searching...
Ah! Here it is! I found one on eBay! (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2934561752&category=3193)

RollUrOwn
06-19-2003, 06:29 AM
when a roman candle exploded in my hand

2nd gen noob
06-19-2003, 06:32 AM
in the bloody dentist's chair

i can take most other pain, but not in my mouth.
i'm very sensitive that way, it hurts like hell :(

MediaSlayer
06-19-2003, 06:34 AM
Spindulik I didn't click on your link but perhaps you overlooked the word *MOST* ;)
aND TRIPping is not translatable into words either I take you haven't

thegroggman
06-19-2003, 06:39 AM
Well...I broke my arm as a kid, and htat hurt like hell. I also fractured my thumb in high school...again...hurt like hell. But I have to agree with 2nd Gen Noob...the dentist is the worst. I remember having to have wisdom teeth extracted...god....the worst week ever. In so much damn pain.

2nd gen noob
06-19-2003, 06:44 AM
i got my thumb caught in a door too. that was extremely sore, however, i got the day off from school, which kinda made up for it

chalice
06-19-2003, 06:45 AM
Dentists are sadists.
They win hands down.
My worst pain ever was, ironically, an anaesthetic needle.
The one that goes in the gum where your front teeth are.
Feels like you're getting stabbed in the eye.
The pain.

TRshady
06-19-2003, 06:45 AM
My is probably when I was about six and I was stting on a fallen down tree in a forest feeding squirells when somehow I lost balance and fell back into a crack in the middle of it (think hotdog) and cracked half my head open. :(

Damn there seemed to be blood everywhere and my dad was quickly getting loads of tissues, kinda funny seeing them white, then red, white, then red, white ..... ok, you get it. :)

Ad
06-19-2003, 06:48 AM
Dentists are sadists.
They win hands down.
My worst pain ever was, ironically, an anaesthetic needle.
The one that goes in the gum where your front teeth are.
Feels like you're getting stabbed in the eye.
The pain.

:'( :'( :'(

RollUrOwn
06-19-2003, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by 2nd gen noob@19 June 2003 - 07:32
in the bloody dentist's chair

i can take most other pain, but not in my mouth.
i'm very sensitive that way, it hurts like hell :(
[QUOTE]

uh-huh

brotherdoobie
06-19-2003, 06:56 AM
Reading some of your post......... ;) :P :D

Peace brotherdoobie :lol:

brotherdoobie
06-19-2003, 07:00 AM
on a serious note ................zipping up my penis in my zipper.........oooowwwww!
FRANKS AND BEANS FRANK AND BEANS........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Peace brotherdoobie :">

Curley
06-19-2003, 07:21 AM
This is going to sound trivial, but the worst pain i've been in was last year when I had an ear & throught infection. Now that was pain with a caiptal p!

thegroggman
06-19-2003, 07:45 AM
Getting hit with Curley's whip....now thats pain! ;)

soopaman
06-19-2003, 07:47 AM
When I was 16/17 I was working as a Welder in a factory one town over. I'd just finished smoothing off a piece of metal with an angle-grinder. I pushed my goggles up over my head and turned the grinder off, placing it on the workbench. Stupidly, I'd forgotten that the bench was metal-topped. The still-spinning grinder touched the bench sending a shower of red hot sparks all over me, one of which went into my right eye where it stayed burning my eyeball!!! That fucking hurt more than anything I've ever felt in my life. I still have the scar on the edge of my iris.

Also, last year on Christmas Eve I flayed my right forearm with a steam-hose at work - that smarted a bit I can tell you. Ruined Christmas!!! :lol:

2nd gen noob
06-19-2003, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by soopaman@19 June 2003 - 08:47
When I was 16/17 I was working as a Welder in a factory one town over. I'd just finished smoothing off a piece of metal with an angle-grinder. I pushed my goggles up over my head and turned the grinder off, placing it on the workbench. Stupidly, I'd forgotten that the bench was metal-topped. The still-spinning grinder touched the bench sending a shower of red hot sparks all over me, one of which went into my right eye where it stayed burning my eyeball!!! That fucking hurt more than anything I've ever felt in my life. I still have the scar on the edge of my iris.

Also, last year on Christmas Eve I flayed my right forearm with a steam-hose at work - that smarted a bit I can tell you. Ruined Christmas!!! :lol:
ever thought of changing where you work?

maybe a marshmallow factory, pillow factory...:P

sounds like you've had your fair share (and more) of accidents

Ad
06-19-2003, 07:53 AM

Also, last year on Christmas Eve I flayed my right forearm with a steam-hose at work - that smarted a bit I can tell you. Ruined Christmas!!! 

OMG i think the soapmans the winner
Ouch

Curley
06-19-2003, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by thegroggman@19 June 2003 - 08:45
Getting hit with Curley's whip....now thats pain! ;)
Hehehe ;)

Ad
06-19-2003, 08:03 AM
Getting hit with Curley's whip....now thats pain! 
Hehehe

Are you sure it doen't tickle :P

Curley
06-19-2003, 08:06 AM
Want to find out?? :P

Ad
06-19-2003, 08:08 AM
Want to find out?? :P 

ummmmmmmm............................. maybe not

Curley
06-19-2003, 08:13 AM
Exactly, chicken! Scared of a women with a whip :lol:

Ad
06-19-2003, 08:14 AM
Exactly, chicken! Scared of a women with a whip 

ok shall I bend over??

Curley
06-19-2003, 08:16 AM
:blink:

2nd gen noob
06-19-2003, 08:18 AM
remember this is a family forum, people :P

Ad
06-19-2003, 08:18 AM
:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

bronco
06-19-2003, 08:27 AM
Got a couple that come to mind.

Number 1 where i got twatted in the head with a bag of marbles when i was a kid in Spain!

Two, a big needle in my Knob ouch :'( wouldnt wish that one on my worst enemy.

Nice combination there methinks :D

crazy_billy_bats
06-19-2003, 08:44 AM
I think my worst is when i was a kid and I drank water from a river - not knowing someone had pissed in it no more than a few minutes previousley.

I suffered some bad flu I can tell ya.

Riddler
06-19-2003, 10:24 AM
You're all pikers ! :lol: Pain is having a hemorrhoid the size of a walnut on the inside of your little puckered ring and having the doc ( sadist mthrfkr ! ) reach in and lance the freakin' thing without even OFFERING anesthetic ! :blink: The torrent of profanity that came outta my mouth shocked the hell out of ME ! :(

Lilmiss
06-19-2003, 11:58 AM
i was headbutted at a pub not long ago, does that count? :D

...no?....well it should! :D

Riddler
06-19-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by lilmiss@19 June 2003 - 04:58
i was headbutted at a pub not long ago, does that count? :D

...no?....well it should! :D
:lol: Not the Glasgae Kiss ??!! Ow ! :(

MUSLEMAN
06-19-2003, 12:25 PM
don't know about physical adthomp but that post on "i have to take a shit" from you on page 5 realy heart my head man, you got insurance?? maybe i'll sue :P

Lilmiss
06-19-2003, 12:25 PM
yup. owwwww. :'( go get him riddler!

im quite lucky, i seem to get ill all the time, but nothing serious. some idiot crashed into me doing 80mph about 5 years ago, but i got over £2000 for it, so im laughing. :D oh, and my mates stole his license plate for me to cheer me up. hehehe. hmm... i shouldnt have said that really. :rolleyes:

Ad
06-19-2003, 12:28 PM
don't know about physical adthomp but that post on "i have to take a shit" from you on page 5 realy heart my head man, you got insurance?? maybe i'll sue 

lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thats an old thread that keeps getting bumped

crazy_billy_bats
06-19-2003, 12:28 PM
well there was once, when i lived on a building site, i stood on a nail and it went thru the bottom of my foot.......OW!! f*ck me it hurt!!

had to get a tetanus shot for it :lol:

drunken injuries.....pfffff, well not too many actually ,i stay away from all them fights, even when im drunk :lol:

my mate fell on my head once - that hurt a lot

oh i suppose as well there was when i was 3 i was bit by a dog on my left cheek !!

you can still see a scar there.... if u look close enough :D i cant rememeber it at all but im sure it was very very sore !!!!!

Riddler
06-19-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by lilmiss@19 June 2003 - 05:25
[color=blue]yup. owwwww. :'( go get him riddler!

:D Just point him out to me lilmiss, he'd be no match against the sharp corners of my German-Irish head ! :angry: ;)

Ad
06-19-2003, 12:31 PM
oh god i jsut rememerb

geting hit in the nuts by a cricket ball thats my fault for not wearing a box i guess

Riddler
06-19-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by adthomp@19 June 2003 - 05:31
oh god i jsut rememerb

geting hit in the nuts by a cricket ball thats my fault for not wearing a box i guess
:( :blink: Ohboy, not nice ! :P

dingoBaby
06-19-2003, 01:09 PM
When I was little I used to get nose bleeds all the time. Real gushers which would make me woozy and freak everyone out. My doctor decided that I should have my nasal membrane cauterized. The nurses held my down and the doc stuck this poker up my nose which basically burned the membarne so that it would scar over. Let me tell you that was the most horrible pain ever. It was over 20 years ago and my eyes are watering just thinking about it.

Spindulik
06-19-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by MediaSlayer@18 June 2003 - 23:34
Spindulik I didn't click on your link but perhaps you overlooked the word *MOST* ;)
aND TRIPping is not translatable into words either I take you haven't
I never *tripped* except when I had Sodium Penathol at the dentist, to have 4 wisdom teeth removed.

I tell you what, that Sodium Penathol was good! You could have done anything to me and wouldn't have cared. There was intense pain to be felt, but in that tripping state, I just didn't care. But after the Sodium Penathol wore off, there was PAIN, so the pills thaey gave me took the edge off the sore gume holes and exposed jaw bone.

Spindulik
06-19-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by 2nd gen noob@19 June 2003 - 01:18
remember this is a family forum, people :P
I agree! No more of that discusting talk here.

We have to keep the family values in consideration here. You know, visiting a P2P themed forum and discuss with each other about pirating copyright material for our own use, stuff like that. Keeping it wholesome, okay?