07-13-2007, 04:58 PM
Pm me

saulin
07-13-2007, 05:06 PM
Brandon from FTN? He has disabled privs right? I don't think he can PM

saulin
07-13-2007, 05:12 PM
Is it a privilege to send a PM? :huh:

Yep. If you try to PM him you can't and once someone was DP and could not PM me either so I guess it is.

poliser
07-13-2007, 05:14 PM
try to get him @ IRC

leoware
07-13-2007, 05:19 PM
very dificult

Brandon
07-13-2007, 07:52 PM
FST staff disabled my priv's. Can't help you.

freedom
07-13-2007, 09:48 PM
FST staff disabled my priv's. Can't help you.

why they disabled your privileges instead to make you a Community Rep ?

kapowcowpwned
07-13-2007, 09:59 PM
cuz he wouldn't give out invites to ftn and was openly saying he banned users trading ftn accs among other things lol

saulin
07-13-2007, 10:10 PM
I think he abused his privs a little too much actually. I don't think it was because he didn't give invites.

For example he would jump on every thread for FTN trades and tell them that their account was going to be disabled and I don't know the whole thing but is possible he had multiple accounts too to try to catch traders which AFAIK is against the rules here to have dupe accounts.

That's what I believe happened anyways, otherwise he would have his privs back by now.

Kimii or whatever her name is was a lot more quiet but she would also disable a bunch of accounts. The bottom line is that people are pretty stupid. They try to do this huge trades and anounce it so big and think that they will just get away with it.

ceasar
07-13-2007, 10:13 PM
is possible he had multiple accounts too to try to catch traders which AFAIK is against the rules here to have dupe accounts.
Nah, don't think so, dupe accounts would get you an instant ban of all of them.

Tokeman
07-13-2007, 10:18 PM
well I PM'd rossco about a name change, since I thought dupe accounts were not allowed, and this was his reply:

Noone said you can't make a new account.
Just log out, create new account, log into that one.

So from that, i'd say it had nothing to do with multiple accounts.

Brandon
07-13-2007, 11:15 PM
is possible he had multiple accounts too to try to catch traders which AFAIK is against the rules here to have dupe accounts.
Nah, don't think so, dupe accounts would get you an instant ban of all of them.

On the contrary. A certain person here who had dupe acct's got her priv's back.

I think he abused his privs a little too much actually. I don't think it was because he didn't give invites.

For example he would jump on every thread for FTN trades and tell them that their account was going to be disabled and I don't know the whole thing but is possible he had multiple accounts too to try to catch traders which AFAIK is against the rules here to have dupe accounts.

That's what I believe happened anyways, otherwise he would have his privs back by now.

Kimii or whatever her name is was a lot more quiet but she would also disable a bunch of accounts. The bottom line is that people are pretty stupid. They try to do this huge trades and anounce it so big and think that they will just get away with it.

I was "clearly" told that the only way to get my priv's back was to offer ftn invites. That leads me to believe I was disabled for not. Had nothing to do with posts I made b/c another user also did the same thing and never faced punishment.

And no, i do not have dupe acct's, so that wasn't it.

leoware
07-13-2007, 11:34 PM
How you can see. Very complicated tracker.

BamZow
07-13-2007, 11:42 PM
How you can see. Very complicated tracker.

Brandon was talking about fst...not the FTN tracker :ermm:

freedom
07-13-2007, 11:45 PM
I was "clearly" told that the only way to get my priv's back was to offer ftn invites.

what a shame.. you must to give some invites to a certain person to get back the priv's or what.. ?! that's s.cks.. :O
So.. it's not cuz u are looking for traders and disabled them.. ?! :shifty: I think that's fair and it's not your job to do that.. but to disable is :lol:

ceasar
07-14-2007, 12:10 AM
What the problem give away some invites, then disable some accounts created :lol:

jam0980tr
07-14-2007, 01:30 AM
best way 2 get a invites get know the person 1st and maybe he will give you 1 if hes kind lol me sorry guys i cant give out cuz i dont know any of you..

Dr. Lecter
07-14-2007, 01:37 AM
hey Brandon,
Can u pm me also ?

Brandon
07-14-2007, 01:41 AM
hey Brandon,
Can u pm me also ?

Nope. Disabled priv's, I can't do much of anything really.
Been wanting to invite a few people from the other thread but I cant get in contact with them.

jam0980tr
07-14-2007, 01:42 AM
hey Brandon,
Can u pm me also ?

Brandon lost is PRIVS so he cant pm

DohMein
07-14-2007, 01:42 AM
hey Brandon,
Can u pm me also ?

Been wanting to invite a few people from the other thread but I cant get in contact with them.

Wow - I hope I am on that list but I doubt it. One can hope at least. Either way congrats to all who eventually get an invite from Brandon.

Peace

Doh

Brandon
07-14-2007, 01:46 AM

Wow - I hope I am on that list but I doubt it. One can hope at least. Either way congrats to all who eventually get an invite from Brandon.

Peace

Doh

lol, even if you were, not much I can do about it since I can't get in contact with the people I want to pm. Found one of them on another forum fortunately, i'm still looking for the others :)

DohMein
07-14-2007, 01:52 AM
Just my luck, well since you are still "looking for others" it doesnt look like I was on the list. (here I am ) No problem though - I hope those you seek are found, good luck all......

DoH

Brandon
07-14-2007, 02:21 AM
Just my luck, well since you are still "looking for others" it doesnt look like I was on the list. (here I am ) No problem though - I hope those you seek are found, good luck all......

DoH

By looking for others, I mean looking for their usernames on other forums. Could include you.

Eytan
07-14-2007, 02:26 AM
Originally Posted by Brandon http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../synapse_kt8c/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../t-brandon-205347-post2127242)
I was "clearly" told that the only way to get my priv's back was to offer ftn invites.

What??? but it's YOUR tracker, you have the right to do what you want with it, it's a minimum..

mbucari1
07-14-2007, 02:43 AM
Originally Posted by Brandon http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../synapse_kt8c/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../t-brandon-205347-post2127242)

What??? but it's YOUR tracker, you have the right to do what you want with it, it's a minimum..
Yes, but the same could be said for the mods/admins of this site.

saulin
07-14-2007, 03:05 AM
I was "clearly" told that the only way to get my priv's back was to offer ftn invites. That leads me to believe I was disabled for not. Had nothing to do with posts I made b/c another user also did the same thing and never faced punishment.

Oh I see. Well I guess you started banning too many people and did not do much to recruit some good people. If you have some people in mind that you think will be good for FTN. Why not start a new thread and ask them to post an e-mail where you can send them at invite?

Or invite them to the FTN IRC channel and send them an invite. I mean if that's what it takes and you said that you have some names in mind.

I got into Norbits through a mod there because he was very kind to offer some free invites here and I have seen Wildbytes giving away invites as well.

Brandon
07-14-2007, 03:20 AM

Oh I see. Well I guess you started banning too many people and did not do much to recruit some good people. If you have some people in mind that you think will be good for FTN. Why not start a new thread and ask them to post an e-mail where you can send them at invite?

Or invite them to the FTN IRC channel and send them an invite. I mean if that's what it takes and you said that you have some names in mind.

I got into Norbits through a mod there because he was very kind to offer some free invites here and I have seen Wildbytes giving away invites as well.

b/c I don't want to invite people publicly.

eLucid
07-14-2007, 03:51 AM

I'm sure you can find most people on other trackers.

Brandon
07-14-2007, 03:53 AM
Been wanting to invite a few people from the other thread but I cant get in contact with them.I'm sure you can find most people on other trackers.

I'm only on 3 ;)
Most people here use alternate nicks on torrent sites :P

DohMein
07-14-2007, 03:53 AM
Been wanting to invite a few people from the other thread but I cant get in contact with them.I'm sure you can find most people on other trackers.

I thought most of the folks here use a different name here than on the trackers? Well at least that is what I thought....

ramo990
07-14-2007, 03:55 AM
Edit i tought u permitted dupe accounts in FTN now :s
I miss FTN :(

techie316
07-14-2007, 04:01 AM
Now i hope fst gives you your priv's back soon :)

eLucid
07-14-2007, 04:06 AM
Most people here use alternate nicks on torrent sites :P

Only the ones that have something to hide :naughty:

Skiz
07-14-2007, 04:22 AM
cuz he wouldn't give out invites to ftn

I have no idea who told you that, but it is absolutely untrue. Nothing could be further from the truth.