PDA

View Full Version : RTS hacked again

mforcex
07-14-2007, 01:16 PM
(NEW!) From mota (http://r**************.org/userdetails.php?id=1) at 2007-07-14 12:18:23 (56 mins ago) GMT (Reply (http://r**************.org/sendmessage.php?receiver=1&replyto=36198) | Delete (http://r**************.org/deletemessage.php?id=36198&type=in))
New site for only HD/x264.

http://scenehd.org (http://r**************.org/redir.php?url=http://scenehd.org)

Around 5,000 members.
(NEW!) From System at 2007-07-14 12:11:25 (1 hour ago) GMT (Delete (http://r**************.org/deletemessage.php?id=33830&type=in))
dra helvete vaaa
(NEW!) From System at 2007-07-14 11:25:51 (1 hour ago) GMT (Delete (http://r**************.org/deletemessage.php?id=31455&type=in))
Hi, my friend has start a torrent site www.bestxvid.org (http://www.bestxvid.org) and he would like more members. He got about 1600 members now
so plz register http://r**************.org/pic/smilies/smile1.gif http://www.bestxvid.org (http://r**************.org/redir.php?url=http://www.bestxvid.org) and its freeleech and double upload http://r**************.org/pic/smilies/smile1.gif

Just LOL. Not only was the site hacked, but the admin had his account hacked too. Mota is disabled. LOL!

Fibo
07-14-2007, 01:19 PM
:D

I actually replied to that.

I thought I was Mota's friend.:pinch:

! ANGEL !
07-14-2007, 01:20 PM
oh no
again:angry:

Skiz
07-14-2007, 01:21 PM
:pinch:

mforcex
07-14-2007, 01:25 PM
Have they hit double digits yet on the amount of times they have been hacked? Security + RTS = impossible?

danutzz2010
07-14-2007, 01:28 PM
Yeah, that is nasty :(

mforcex
07-14-2007, 01:36 PM
bestxvid guys hacked them ??

pathetic !
scenehd too it seems

what does dra helvete vaaa translate to?

KFlint
07-14-2007, 01:36 PM
damn, not again?!

imagine
07-14-2007, 01:40 PM
torrentsite against torrentsite ... damn!

why cant these guys hack some MPAA /RIAA sites ??

Demigod
07-14-2007, 01:41 PM
Someone really has it in for these guys. I feel bad for them. Why can't people just let them get on with their site? It seems like the hacking/DDOSing won't stop until the site is dead. :(

pedroclaro
07-14-2007, 01:44 PM
RTS will not die
everything is normal now, close this topic

FireMan
07-14-2007, 01:46 PM
:pinch:
Hacked another time, something transfers in the security applications two followed times is not normal but ..... :noes:

Working fine now, but it is necessary urgent intervention to stop these attacks.

It is my opinion.

:gunsmilie

TekknoN1
07-14-2007, 01:51 PM
yeah stop these attacks

GaleaNatur
07-14-2007, 01:52 PM
:D

I actually replied to that.

I thought I was Mota's friend.:pinch:

LOL:D

Someone really has it in for these guys. I feel bad for them. Why can't people just let them get on with their site? It seems like the hacking/DDOSing won't stop until the site is dead. :(

just like TB:(

RTS
07-14-2007, 01:59 PM
Lol, guys - neither rts nor mota was hacked :lol: Long story short, one of mota's friend was being silly while at his house and mass pmed a few messages to users -_- Which have now been deleted from the database. Its no big deal.

mforcex
07-14-2007, 02:02 PM
Lol, guys - neither rts nor mota was hacked :lol: Long story short, one of mota's friend was being silly while at his house and mass pmed a few messages to users -_- Which have now been deleted from the database.
Bullshit

Something Else
07-14-2007, 02:04 PM
yay to anyone hacking RTS :D

always makes me smile :)

fatma
07-14-2007, 02:09 PM
Lol, guys - neither rts nor mota was hacked :lol: Long story short, one of mota's friend was being silly while at his house and mass pmed a few messages to users -_- Which have now been deleted from the database.

Mota is disabled.

:unsure:

Patriot foreve
07-14-2007, 02:11 PM

your always a hater :lol:

Fibo
07-14-2007, 02:12 PM
Bullshit

Im gonna have to go with mforcex on this one, not that I DONT want to believe you guys, its just that well.... I just dont.

Kinda sux thought, I still love RTS, just pisses me off.

KFlint
07-14-2007, 02:12 PM
Lol - neither rts nor mota was hacked :lol: Long story short, one of mota's friend was being silly while at his house and mass pmed a few messages to users -_- Which have now been deleted from the database. Its no big deal guys.

yeah yeah :shifty:

Something Else
07-14-2007, 02:21 PM

your always a hater :lol:

I think hacking is terrible, and I hate nobody :)

But in the RTS case I think they deserve everything they get :)

FireMan
07-14-2007, 02:26 PM
:w00t:Hehehehehehehehe very funny.

Friend mota is very nice.

:gunsmilie

Elitist
07-14-2007, 02:32 PM

:lol: Guess you were disabled for cheating or trading or something?

Something Else
07-14-2007, 02:37 PM
lol, disabled my dildo, lmao, I deleted my acct cause they steal passwords mate ;)

mforcex
07-14-2007, 02:37 PM

More likely that he has disdain for them because of the non encrypted passwords scandal.

Something Else
07-14-2007, 02:38 PM
You hit the nail on the head there sunshine :)

imagine
07-14-2007, 02:48 PM
More likely that he has disdain for them because of the non encrypted passwords scandal.

still use non encrypted passwords ??:ph34r:

Patriot foreve
07-14-2007, 02:56 PM
RTS Passwords are all encrypted ,and that was quite a talk from along time and has been clarified so it's not really subject ,for those who still interested to read about that they can do some search here because there nothing to worry about passwords ,i have an account there and i haven't been stolen ,just don't repeat some bullshit that you don't know about ;)

back to topic:that friend have pretty much sense of humor :lol:

mforcex
07-14-2007, 02:58 PM
LOL if my friend did that, we would not be friends any longer. That cover story was bullshit.

Something Else
07-14-2007, 03:00 PM
RTS Passwords are all encrypted ,and that was quite a talk from along time and has been clarified so it's not really subject ,for those who still interested to read about that they can do some search here because there nothing to worry about passwords ,i have an account there and i haven't been stolen ,just don't repeat some bullshit that you don't know about ;)

Yes, the simple fact is trust and RTS simply don't go together.....

They have proved this time and time again and I'm sure this won't be the last time :D

Patriot foreve
07-14-2007, 03:05 PM

They have proved this time and time again and I'm sure this won't be the last time :D

i am sure that's your opinion because you seem to have some hatred against RTS and just wanna say more shit :lol: ,RTS have 2000+ members and i guess most of them are pretty satisfied and have no problems ;)

sokrates
07-14-2007, 03:16 PM

and his friend uses a weird language too^^ somehow an unbelievable story...

LinkS v2.0
07-14-2007, 03:20 PM

i am sure that's your opinion because you seem to have some hatred against RTS and just wanna say more shit :lol: ,RTS have 2000+ members and i guess most of them are pretty satisfied and have no problems ;)

im a member there that doesnt mean im satisfied
:shutup:

Patriot foreve
07-14-2007, 03:23 PM

who said that ? i said most not all ;)

LinkS v2.0
07-14-2007, 03:26 PM

well you are assuming too much you have no idea who is satisfied or not

mforcex
07-14-2007, 03:26 PM

Let's start a poll. I'm not satisfied with RTS either so the current score is:
Satisfied: 0
Unsatisfied: 2

Patriot foreve
07-14-2007, 03:31 PM

why don't u suggest this poll in RTS forums ,maybe mods there can approve it and maybe u will get more accurate results as all voters will be already members

resigned
07-14-2007, 03:34 PM
Hmm...a starting flamewar without me? It's weird.

LinkS v2.0
07-14-2007, 03:35 PM

why don't u suggest this poll in RTS forums ,maybe mods there can approve it and maybe u will get more accurate results as all voters will be already members

only people who like the site will bother to stay in the forums soo that minority will most likely be the only ones that will vote in the said poll. It would be better if there was a poll on the sites main page since there will be exposure to all the users not the ones in love with the site

pedroclaro
07-14-2007, 03:37 PM
if you donīt like just ask a sysop to delete your account
stop saying stupid things

Something Else
07-14-2007, 03:39 PM
I don't hate the site Mr.Foreve.... I just feel users should be made aware of the risks, it's nothing personal, I don't give a flying fluk about RTS. If any other tracker was run in such a dodgy, unsecure way I would give the same warnings. The fact is no tracker is even nearly as unsafe as RTS... The fact you get your knickers in a twist over it only goes to further prove this... :)

Patriot foreve
07-14-2007, 03:39 PM

only people who like the site will bother to stay in the forums soo that minority will most likely be the only ones that will vote in the said poll. It would be better if there was a poll on the sites main page since there will be exposure to all the users not the ones in love with the site

well,i said u can post in their forums as an idea for apoll ,maybe the mods there like it and make it a poll on the site main page ,that's what i meant ;)

Something Else
07-14-2007, 03:41 PM
Look poor foreve doesn't speak english too well, give him a break, lol, the poll should be here not there, that way impartiality has a chance. :)

Patriot foreve
07-14-2007, 03:46 PM
Look poor foreve doesn't speak english too well, give him a break, lol, the poll should be here not there, that way impartiality has a chance. :)

:lol: i am sure that my english is pretty much understandable ,maybe it's your problem that u can't read well ;)

the poll here won't give accurate results because there are alot of fst members who mayn't be a members also there is a group here who hates traders and attacks them so they will sure attack the tracker because it's ran by former traders ;)

DefX
07-14-2007, 04:00 PM
I can't stand it when people chastise other people's english ability. To quote benchez himself, who gives a "flying fuk" as long as the person can get his point across anyway.

Besides, Patriot is right. Only RTS members have a right to vote on such poll seeing that they're the ones who know it best. Therefore it doesnt make much sense to hold that poll here.

RTS being "unsecure" is old news, therefore getting hellbent on informing users here about it is somewhat redundant.

mforcex
07-14-2007, 04:07 PM
I would automatically be banned if I asked to make such a poll at the RTS site. If they didn't ban me, they would ban all users who voted unsatisfied. If they by some chance actually allowed the poll, and didn't ban users, I would be amazed.

IceTee
07-14-2007, 04:08 PM
I'm sorry guys... But I still don't get how it's possible no to like RTS :blink:
Just the Design it self makes you wanna stay there browsing page after page :D
Not to mention how fast it's growing... Never seen anything like this.
Not to mention the great staff they have...
Not to mention... I could go on and on :D

P.S. Good to know that everything's ok. http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s197/Queo2/Avatars/Icons/RTS.gif

Cheers

Something Else
07-14-2007, 04:19 PM
I can't stand it when people chastise other people's english ability. To quote benchez himself, who gives a "flying fuk" as long as the person can get his point across anyway.

Besides, Patriot is right. Only RTS members have a right to vote on such poll seeing that they're the ones who know it best. Therefore it doesnt make much sense to hold that poll here.

RTS being "unsecure" is old news, therefore getting hellbent on informing users here about it is somewhat redundant.

That was ''flying fluk''....

Nice try though mate, lmao...

I haven't started any anti-RTS threads, I only post when one appears which is pretty often I might add, I really think the poll would be interesting here. :) Besides I was saying give him a break about his English...lol

GaleaNatur
07-14-2007, 04:22 PM
I'm sorry guys... But I still don't get how it's possible no to like RTS :blink:

P.S. Good to know that everything's ok. http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s197/Queo2/Avatars/Icons/RTS.gif

Cheers

you also didn't mention the number of the leechers:lol:

atm with the freeleech and the x3 upload the leechers are great but let's wait and see on monday....same happend to ScN too...after the x4 upload and the freeleech...no enough leechers

phrenzy
07-14-2007, 04:30 PM

:lol: i am sure that my english is pretty much understandable ,maybe it's your problem that u can't read well ;)

the poll here won't give accurate results because there are alot of fst members who mayn't be a members also there is a group here who hates traders and attacks them so they will sure attack the tracker because it's ran by former traders ;)

I think the site has enough enemies which seem to enjoy ddos'ing the site so you need not fabricate things. What group of people attacks traders at RTS here at FST..?

Cybel
07-14-2007, 06:55 PM
I love how on the internet, its always a friend who did it. I mean I always leave my friends alone with my computer which is logged into my admin account....

mforcex
07-14-2007, 08:28 PM
I love how on the internet, its always a friend who did it. I mean I always leave my friends alone with my computer which is logged into my admin account....
If I ever owned a torrent site, I would tell all my friends the password to the admin account. I would leave a piece of paper with the password right next to the monitor also in case anyone forgot it.

upGrayde
07-14-2007, 09:01 PM
why all the animosity toward RTS?

anyway, they need to quit that tracker, it doesn't appear like it's ever taking off

go invest your bandwidth in the better trackers

mortalman
07-15-2007, 06:01 AM
If I ever owned a torrent site, I would tell all my friends the password to the admin account. I would leave a piece of paper with the password right next to the monitor also in case anyone forgot it.

Thats a great idea way didn't i think of that oh yea i can't remember:D

JA
07-15-2007, 09:32 AM
Benchez, how bout you just shut the fuck up? ;)

Cheers. Have a nice day.

BamZow
07-15-2007, 09:43 AM
To bad people just canīt let RTS be alone. Guess the attacks wonīt seize before the tracker is gone forever. And after that, whoīs next in line?

phrenzy
07-15-2007, 01:33 PM

Cheers. Have a nice day.

No thats how a mod should act.............Good going building respect huh

JA
07-15-2007, 01:47 PM

Cheers. Have a nice day.

No thats how a mod should act.............Good going building respect huh

Don't say anything against FST there will remove your Sig and userbar................
Ive fulfilled my duties at a mod here, and as a normal member, i can talk as i like and express my opinion.

Ive copped more than enough verbal bullshit from his childish mouth, and i really couldn't care less.

Have a nice day to you aswell.;)

TheFoX
07-15-2007, 02:02 PM
A tracker should succeed or fail by it's own merits, and not those of a third party.

It's sad when someone somewhere feels that they can only get their point across by attacking a tracker. It's not the owners they are attacking, but the membership who relish the tracker.

It's reminiscent of ethnic cleansing, on a tracker level, and is no different from community racism, or community ism, whereby a collection of people are disadvantaged simply because of their membership affiliation.

Sick, isn't it.

phrenzy
07-15-2007, 02:10 PM
A tracker should succeed or fail by it's own merits, and not those of a third party.

It's sad when someone somewhere feels that they can only get their point across by attacking a tracker. It's not the owners they are attacking, but the membership who relish the tracker.

It's reminiscent of ethnic cleansing, on a tracker level, and is no different from community racism, or community ism, whereby a collection of people are disadvantaged simply because of their membership affiliation.

Sick, isn't it.

Thats a bit of a strech don't ya think.............

TheFoX
07-15-2007, 02:18 PM

Sick, isn't it.

Thats a bit of a strech don't ya think.............

What other purpose does DDOSing a site do, accept to deny the members access to the site, to which end the site dies. Any act that is indiscriminate can be classed as cleansing. Does the attacker/s know all the RTS members?

DefX
07-15-2007, 02:20 PM
Ive fulfilled my duties at a mod here, and as a normal member, i can talk as i like and express my opinion.

Ive copped more than enough verbal bullshit from his childish mouth, and i really couldn't care less.

Given that youre an ex mod here and that youve given profanity infractions to members before, I dont have to tell you the irony here. Make my job easier for me will ya

yoyogi4
07-15-2007, 06:03 PM
Jeez what kind of friends does he have? Mota I mean.

And uh J.A. if you wanna retire, don't do it by getting banned will ya? Unless....

Gish
07-15-2007, 06:24 PM
its amazing to me the amount of people here at FST that want to see RTS fail. they don't have to say those words to mean it.
if a tracker fails it fails.. I just wish people would stop bitching about RTS it makes me sick.

can't we all just get along

:P

yoyogi4
07-15-2007, 06:41 PM
RTS will not fail when you see how the site is designed, and u see the forums etc. u see that it won't fails u just gotta wait till they get moreuploaders and give it time and you're going to be fiending to get in.

JA
07-15-2007, 10:55 PM

Given that youre an ex mod here and that youve given profanity infractions to members before, I dont have to tell you the irony here. Make my job easier for me will ya

Saying the f word doesn't get you an infraction buddy its hostile posting, repeatedly saying ill bang your mother etc etc.. Please read the actually infractions list and what exactly is hostile posting ;) Ive never given an infraction to anyone that says the f word, take for example upGrade who swears on a daily basis.

Cheers.

LinkS v2.0
07-15-2007, 11:00 PM
FUCK

I win

Melvinmeow
07-16-2007, 12:43 AM

I can vouche that this user does not ratio cheat.

RTS Passwords are all encrypted ,and that was quite a talk from along time and has been clarified so it's not really subject ,for those who still interested to read about that they can do some search here because there nothing to worry about passwords

They may have had a few security issues in the past with passwords however as you said. Those issues have since been fixed. So yes your correct with your assumption. The passwords are encrypted on their site.

These particular types of votes on most sites themselves In my own opinion would not even be considered accurate. Since on some sites the staff have the option to view who voted for what... thus retailiate against certain users for leaving a truthfull poll answer... While it would probably be more accurate than if you posted the same poll for instance on this site.... it probably will not be 100% accurate on RTS itself as well.

Cheers

Design when I seen it wasnt even all that great.
(Thats a differant story though.)
Last time I checked they had about 2,000 users (might have grown since then) 2,000 isnt all that many. Not when certain sites I know (I know of quite a few) can go up 12,000+ users in a single weekend without even trying.
2,000 in a few months time isnt all that much.
Maybe you should go on and on. Cause im quite interested in seeing what other positive comments you can leave about the site. Critique/Praise for a site is always good at helping things improve and run more smoothly.

you also didn't mention the number of the leechers:lol:

atm with the freeleech and the x3 upload the leechers are great but let's wait and see on monday....same happend to ScN too...after the x4 upload and the freeleech...no enough leechers[/QUOTE]

Even sites like SCT have a major dwindle in their peers when they turn off their freeleech. Thats expected on any site that runs a freeleech promotion.

To bad people just canīt let RTS be alone. Guess the attacks wonīt seize before the tracker is gone forever. And after that, whoīs next in line?

As I commented in several of the older RTS threads here... While some of their site slowdown could be DDos attacks...I know for a fact alot of slow down would be coming from slow queries as well as too many un-neccessary queries being run on the site. Not saying im some ubber coder or anything... but I personally got a chance to look at their sites source code and I even gave them a few pointers on how to reduce their queries while I checked a handful of pages. I myself removed/edited about 50 - 60 lines of code when I was checking their source.. call me a neatfreak if you will but there was alot of sloppy/unnecessary coding in the handful of pages I looked at. Any ideas I had were tossed to their coder prior to me making final changes to the pages. I did however make a few recommendations that I personally didnt add to their code... not sure if they were implemented or not after that point.

Sick, isn't it.

Excellent comment. While the person doing the attacks considers what they are doing a correct responce to get even against the trackers staff. Think about it in the long run. What they are doing effects all the sites users in general... While its aimed at the staff directly it acctually effects the site as a whole.

RTS will not fail when you see how the site is designed, and u see the forums etc. u see that it won't fails u just gotta wait till they get moreuploaders and give it time and you're going to be fiending to get in.

In my own personal opinion... design and general layout dont make a site a success. Its a combination of many things in reality... The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of a GREAT site... community. if the community does not effectively work well with each other and communicate openly then the site generally tanks. Whether the site has a great layout or even hundreds of uploaders. If there isnt a good community in the long run the site will fail.

In closing if you guys (RTS) need any help figuring out how the site WAS HACKED. Feel free to pm me.
I can help you guys go through the logs to block the injection hole in the script that was used to get into your staff members account.

DefX
07-16-2007, 04:35 AM
Saying the f word doesn't get you an infraction buddy its hostile posting, repeatedly saying ill bang your mother etc etc.. Please read the actually infractions list and what exactly is hostile posting ;) Ive never given an infraction to anyone that says the f word, take for example upGrade who swears on a daily basis.

Cheers.

Saying the f word is nothing. Telling someone to stfu IS hostile posting. Now if you wanna debate this even more, get back from retirement and we'll battle it out at the office :D

Rattlesnake
07-16-2007, 12:23 PM
guys whats rts

TheFoX
07-16-2007, 12:42 PM
guys whats rts

It's the initials of the three guys that started the tracker. Roger, Tom and Simon.

:whistling

Rattlesnake
07-16-2007, 03:51 PM
dude can u give the link without using the ****(stars)

IceTee
07-16-2007, 08:01 PM
guys whats rts

It's the initials of the three guys that started the tracker. Roger, Tom and Simon.

:whistling

:lol:

Sylar666
07-17-2007, 12:00 AM
RTS = Ghosttown. I gave my acc away . Got sick and tired of being pestered with annoying warns. (for not seeding 36 hrs / torrent, with 0 leechers. Nice.
But still, there are some here who like them. I wish them to get back on track and let them do a nice tracker. It has the capacity to become a nice site. Anyway, freeleech or triple up won`t help. Without leechers it `s gonna die. And RTS is not FTN for sure. Not even close to that, LOL.
So peace. Grow and prosper.