PDA

View Full Version : Atheists

Sextent
07-14-2007, 05:49 PM
Is there an "act of God" clause in your insurance policies or do you have that taken out.

Skiz
07-14-2007, 06:07 PM
Is there an "act of God" clause in your insurance policies or do you have that taken out.

Don't let the ACLU hear about it. They'll have it changed to "Act of Nature" in no time. :dry:

S!X
07-14-2007, 06:15 PM

Don't let the ACLU hear about it. They'll have it changed to "Act of Nature" in no time. :dry:

that a boy ;)

vidcc
07-14-2007, 06:46 PM
As there is no god I get better coverage, believers of course get their claims refused. ;)

Do you get your insurance from the government then? :unsure:

Skiz
07-14-2007, 06:54 PM
As there is no god I get better coverage, believers of course get their claims refused. ;)

Do you get your insurance from the government then? :unsure:

Since when do they only interfere with gov't agencies? Those idiots will get their fingers on anything if it will make news.

peat moss
07-14-2007, 09:26 PM
Well I must be an Atheist too cause when I have a problem , its Oh God I'm fucked does my home insurance cover that . :pinch:

Virtualbody1234
07-14-2007, 09:43 PM
Well I must be an Atheist too cause when I have a problem , its Oh God I'm fucked does my home insurance cover that . :pinch:

Why would you say "Oh God" if you're an atheist?

peat moss
07-15-2007, 12:12 AM

Your right but is he paying the deductible ? Thought not my leetle friend .

snowultra
07-15-2007, 04:01 AM
i think they changed it to acts of nature, at least thats what they have here.

thegoan
07-15-2007, 06:40 AM
ok i got a better one... when they are about to orgasm who do they call out??

thewizeard
07-15-2007, 07:03 AM

Your right but is he paying the deductible ? Thought not my leetle friend .

Very good point Virtualbody 1234 :)

Anyways it's God who is an atheist

Sextent
07-15-2007, 10:40 AM
ok i got a better one... when they are about to orgasm who do they call out??

Religious Orgasm - Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God ...
Positive Orgasm - Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes, Oh Yes ...
Negative Orgasm - Oh No, Oh No, Oh No, Oh No ...
Fake Orgasm - Oh Jimbo, Oh Jimbo, Oh Jimbo ...

Barbarossa
07-16-2007, 10:03 AM
I don't believe in atheists.

rhe
07-16-2007, 11:01 AM
“I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.” (Stephen F. Roberts)

Fromagepas
07-16-2007, 11:12 AM
That sounds clever if you just read it quickly. It really isn't, it's no better than a philosophical soundbite. For it to make any sense you have to ignore what the word "atheist" means, which is a bit difficult as it is central to the idea being discussed.