PDA

View Full Version : FTN is overrated

mforcex
07-14-2007, 08:33 PM
It is not worth level 9. Everyone wants it when there are so many better trackers. It should be lowered to level 6-7.
Lately:
-Slow pretimes
-Few torrents (5000)
-No leechers

dragos
07-14-2007, 08:36 PM
Wtf ?

poliser
07-14-2007, 08:38 PM
bullshit:1eye::thumbsup:
i guess just another member who got disabled

Badaimer
07-14-2007, 08:39 PM
Then why dont you just give me ur acc? :D j/k

No but seriously, all those thing can be said about FSC too, but its still the tracker that i would never ever want too loose. The community so amazing (Big HUGGIES for all you FSCers out there!) and from what i have heard, thats just what FTN is about also.

If you want fast pres, many users and alot of leechers, you should go for TL (im not joking).

EDiT: Leechers not seeders -.-

upGrayde
07-14-2007, 08:41 PM
bullshit:1eye::thumbsup:
i guess just another member who got disabled

you and your kind need to quit assuming this lame excuse for someone calling ftn exactly what it is

and as for mforcex, yes ftn is overrated, badly

their stylesheet is pretty awesome though, haha

dragos
07-14-2007, 08:43 PM
FTN is just hard to get into , once you are there you hardly ever use it , few torrents , low speeds unless you get peers with seedbox , server loads veeeery slowly , very very few peers. It's just not worth the trouble .If you get it , you either put it for storage and check it out once a week or you trade it right away for something good, thats it, nothing more

upGrayde
07-14-2007, 08:45 PM
FTN is just hard to get into , once you are there you hardly ever use it , few torrents , low speeds unless you get peers with seedbox , server loads veeeery slowly , very very few peers. It's just not worth the trouble .If you get it , you either put it for storage and check it out once a week or you trade it right away for something good, thats it, nothing more

well done sir, well done

anyone else? everybody needs to come out of the darkness (great game btw) and dizzy ftn

Shadowfire
07-14-2007, 08:47 PM
I still think it's awesome, for both its torrents and community and stylesheet and security. It wasn't overrated before people started talking like it was god. Pft.

upGrayde
07-14-2007, 08:48 PM
I still think it's awesome, for both its torrents and community and stylesheet and security. It wasn't overrated before people started talking like it was god. Pft.

you need to quit your eloquent shit, haha

shutdk
07-14-2007, 08:49 PM
It's a damn slow and crappy wannabe version of Torrentleech.
I don't know who was fast, I don't care.
So yes, FTN is overrated.

"Look at me FTN is great because it's level 9"
grew up kiddies.

Shadowfire
07-14-2007, 08:50 PM
Maybe you need to quit your ineloquent shit? Idk. Maybe it's for people with slower connections. >.< What do you use most instead of it?

upGrayde
07-14-2007, 08:51 PM
Maybe you need to quit your ineloquent shit? Idk. Maybe it's for people with slower connections. >.< What do you use most instead of it?

maybe you need to stfu and get hit by a truck? idk

jk haha

revtt and tl ftmw

dragos
07-14-2007, 08:53 PM
If it was easyer to get into , make no mistake, nobody would talk about it , unless they would have to give an example of a crappy tracker .

Shadowfire
07-14-2007, 08:54 PM
I agree that RevTT is really good too. But I hated TL.

upGrayde
07-14-2007, 08:59 PM
If it was easyer to get into , make no mistake, nobody would talk about it , unless they would have to give an example of a crappy tracker .

lol nice

shame on those fst invite rating threads, i still say it should be done away with, let people decide for themselves....that thread does more misguiding than guiding anyway

shadowfire, why you hating on tl?

optimus_prime
07-14-2007, 09:00 PM
i on the other hand addore tl. it ain't much of a community tracker, but it is file-sharing god :) get what you want and seed back fast.

Eytan
07-14-2007, 09:04 PM
shame on those fst invite rating threads, i still say it should be done away with, let people decide for themselves....that thread does more misguiding than guiding anyway

Couldn't agree more.
Most of people here trade because of trackers level instead of trading for what they really need/want.

upGrayde
07-14-2007, 09:06 PM

Couldn't agree more.
Most of people here trade because of trackers level instead of trading for what they really need/want.

yeap, and they end up trading back down haha

Shadowfire
07-14-2007, 09:09 PM
People sometimes forget that the tracker rating is ONLY for rarity, meaning how HARD it would be to obtain an invite.

I don't like TL because when I had it, the pretimes were DAYS behind some other trackers.

Brandon
07-14-2007, 09:11 PM
For real.. FTN sucks :lol:

upGrayde
07-14-2007, 09:13 PM
For real.. FTN sucks :lol:

words of wisdom

hey brandy, go reply to my thread about account trading

People sometimes forget that the tracker rating is ONLY for rarity, meaning how HARD it would be to obtain an invite.

I don't like TL because when I had it, the pretimes were DAYS behind some other trackers.

who is that girl in your avatar? some random anime pic girl? a real asian girl?

Badaimer
07-14-2007, 09:17 PM
upGrayde you are clearly trying to make us stop trying to get into FTN so you and your pals can keep partying inside. Sorry man your cover is blown.

:D

Brandon
07-14-2007, 09:17 PM
let people decide for themselves....that thread does more misguiding than guiding anyway
And you don't think a site bashing thread is misguiding? ;)
Why bash it? Why not let people have their own opinions and "decide for themselves" :)

BTW, you really can't classify FTN with TL, or any other site who's intention is pay to leech, or to get as many users as possible for more income. FTN truly a "private" site. Don't like it? stop using it.. We're not trying to compete with anyone.

btw, inactive acct's are going to get pruned soon. Hope you used yours to download :P

Cybel
07-14-2007, 09:18 PM
I like how the FTN free leech system works, it allows even those without seedboxes a chance to keep their ratio up and works great if you don't have to have something right away(although FTN usually does have it right away).

FTN is not only a high rarity but a high content rating so even if we did just evaluate based on content, FTN would still be way up there. I would imagine most of the people bad mouthing FTN have either been banned or never been apart of FTN.

Brandon
07-14-2007, 09:20 PM
I would imagine most of the people bad mouthing FTN have either been banned or never been apart of FTN.

:yup:
I always raise the question, what good does this thread do? And what purpose does it REALLY serve ;)

freedom
07-14-2007, 09:20 PM
It's not overrated. I suppose that you don't know what you said.. btw.. they have the best pre's and quality torrents and awesome packs. The community it's great and.. is in top3 world trackers for sure..
FTN probably the best tracker in the world

<3 ^^

lol.. @Brandom .. haha u got back the priv's :) now hope that u will be here everyday to help some nice ppl.

dragos
07-14-2007, 09:21 PM
How could they know the number of peers , the number of torrents or the fact that you can let a women pregnant until the home page loads if they are not a part of the site ? It just means that some people worked hard to get an account and now they are dissapointed in what the site really has to offer

stroj
07-14-2007, 09:22 PM
let people decide for themselves....that thread does more misguiding than guiding anyway
And you don't think a site bashing thread is misguiding? ;)
Why bash it? Why not let people have their own opinions and "decide for themselves" :)

BTW, you really can't classify FTN with TL, or any other site who's intention is pay to leech, or to get as many users as possible for more income. FTN truly a "private" site. Don't like it? stop using it.. We're not trying to compete with anyone.

btw, inactive acct's are going to get pruned soon. Hope you used yours to download :P

Ur 100. post Brandon, you should make FTN giveaway instead :blink:
j/k
TL is great, i would say for 'casual' torrent users its more than enough, but high lvl sites are something totally different.

Chewie
07-14-2007, 09:22 PM
FTN truly a "private" site. Don't like it? stop using it.. We're not trying to compete with anyone.
Abso-fuckin-lutely, Bob.:yup:

freedom
07-14-2007, 09:28 PM
@Shadowfire.. ur girl m8 it's not that kawaii.. but mine is.. :D :D (:lol: upGrayde :P)

Tslv
07-14-2007, 09:28 PM
It is not worth level 9

Your Right :cry:
It`s worth 10 :w00t:

upGrayde
07-14-2007, 09:31 PM
wow, everyone needs to stfu

and brandon, my ip address is 192.168.0.yoursitesucks

jk haha

where's the fun if we can't bash a site?

besides i don't think we're really bashing ftn here, we're just bashing the idea of ftn being so immensely sought after

this is a bittorrent forum, and in this thread we're trying to get rid of the idea that you have give up so much to join ftn; just trying to prevent people from losing great accounts for a ftn account focused more on their private community over torrenting, or as you call it "allowing a lot of users and making pay to leech"

Brandon
07-14-2007, 09:31 PM
nevermind, i dont need to explain anything to you :P

mortalman
07-14-2007, 09:32 PM
Question for Brandon did you have to give up some invites to become community
rep?:rolleyes:

oh and by the way FTN is a awesome,not overrated like crappy Hungarian site's:P

Brandon
07-14-2007, 09:34 PM
nah, i'm not being forced to do anything. I'll consider it a misunderstanding. In the end i'm here to help, with or without priv's.

upGrayde you are clearly trying to make us stop trying to get into FTN so you and your pals can keep partying inside. Sorry man your cover is blown.

:D

lol, that made me laugh. You on FTN Badaimer? PM me if you're not.

upGrayde
07-14-2007, 09:36 PM

lol, it's not matter of needing to explain anything

i'd appreciate your putting your 2 cents on here for the sake of filesharing talk

but whatev, you're a cool guy that doesn't need some noob guy to confirm it huh?

freedom
07-14-2007, 09:38 PM
You are right.. only the friends are those who matters in all of this world..

mortalman
07-14-2007, 09:39 PM
[QUOTE=Brandon;2129480]nah, i'm not being forced to do anything. I'll consider it a misunderstanding. In the end i'm here to help, with or without priv's.

cool man:):):):D:w00t:

Brandon
07-14-2007, 09:43 PM

lol, it's not matter of needing to explain anything

i'd appreciate your putting your 2 cents on here for the sake of filesharing talk

but whatev, you're a cool guy that doesn't need some noob guy to confirm it huh?

Alright, if you want my 2cents. I never understood why people bashed any site TBH. I think they're great, and they all have their own special feeling to them. Some have faster pre's, some have more torrents.. But the way I see it, it's the users that make a site awesome. Some of my good friends are spread out all over the place, so I hang out wherever they are. FTN doesnt have a lot of torrents, yes.. But we're a 0day tracker. Grab it while it's new, if you want something old, there's always a site perfect for just that quality. In the end. it all depends on the user and what he/she wants.

Summary: (for lazy folks) - each site has their own special and unique qualities. No 1 site is better than the other. IMO.

You nailed it :)

freedom
07-14-2007, 09:48 PM

yeah.. :lol: anyway.. i think that all of you understand what i wanted to say.. friends are the only thing that count in this world :)

haha.. now have sense .. english it's not my native language.. but i'll do my best :P cuz i like to post here on FST :)

mortalman
07-14-2007, 09:54 PM

yeah.. :lol: anyway.. i think that all of you understand what i wanted to say.. friends are the only thing that count in this world :)

haha.. now have sense .. english it's not my native language.. but i'll do my best :P cuz i like to post here on FST :)

i understand u perfectly! people just like to be D**k's:yup:

Brandon
07-14-2007, 09:58 PM
By nailed it, i meant you had it perfectly freesky :)

optimus_prime
07-14-2007, 10:03 PM
By nailed it, i meant you had it perfectly freesky :)

i understood you perfectly brandon. people are just trying to be d**s :D

danutzz2010
07-14-2007, 10:05 PM
FTN is lvl 9 because of rarity...

Shadowfire
07-14-2007, 10:07 PM
Only a thread about FTN can stir up 16 viewers at once and 5 pages in barely any hours. :P

I find it really cool that people all over the world are using torrent trackers, and many non-native English speakers are communicating so well on an English site. :happy:

Btw @upGrade: The girl's a random anime thing.

Brandon
07-14-2007, 10:09 PM
Only a thread about FTN can stir up 16 viewers at once and 5 pages in barely any hours. :P

I find it really cool that people all over the world are using torrent trackers, and many non-native English speakers are communicating so well on an English site. :happy:

lol so true
I just come here for the shadowfire :naughty:

Pluto
07-14-2007, 10:11 PM
It is not worth level 9. Everyone wants it when there are so many better trackers. It should be lowered to level 6-7.
Lately:
-Slow pretimes
-Few torrents (5000)
-No leechers

You are just upset you were disabled. :P

mforcex
07-14-2007, 10:11 PM
If FTN is going to prune inactive accounts then the user count will drop below 500. No one leeches at FTN unless it's a freebie.

Trisha83
07-14-2007, 10:12 PM
I have almost all trackers and i won´t bash any of them.Ok 1 has faster pre,1 faster,1 has more torrents,1 has better staff,1 has great forum etc.
Like someone said if you don´t like it give up your account.Very simple.Took me 2 months to get in and it was worth it.

optimus_prime
07-14-2007, 10:15 PM
nah, on the serious side, brandons rethorics "you don't like it - you don't use it" posted in every thread that isn't positive about ftn is nazi trip.
you don't like threads against ftn, you don't friggin read them :)

Brandon
07-14-2007, 10:15 PM
If FTN is going to prune inactive accounts then the user count will drop below 500. No one leeches at FTN unless it's a freebie.

nah, more people leech than u think :P

upGrayde
07-14-2007, 10:17 PM
ya callense todos ala chingada

pinches pendejos

durex
07-14-2007, 10:17 PM
yah FTN really moves loves and hates.
We just love it or hate it, but nobody stays indifferent. (well till now i'm the kind who love it)

Hey guys, but filesharingtalk has space for all of us, so we should be comprehensive with all the opinions.

:)

upGrayde
07-14-2007, 10:18 PM
anyone up for some fantasy football on fleaflicker.com?

mforcex
07-14-2007, 10:19 PM

Most files have 1-5 snatches. That's lots of leechin

Pluto
07-14-2007, 10:20 PM
brandon how about getting around to that invite thread its been awhile.

Brandon
07-14-2007, 10:20 PM
nah, on the serious side, brandons rethorics "you don't like it - you don't use it" posted in every thread that isn't positive about ftn is nazi trip.

ahem, i was asked to give my 2 cents :P Besides, a site can't grow if it doesnt hear the problems people see in it. I prefer to be active in my sites growth rather than ignore what problems it might have :dry:

TorrentMaster9
07-14-2007, 10:21 PM
Lately:
-Slow pretimes
-Few torrents (5000)
-No leechers
shut the fuck up. you said that ftn don´t deserve to be level 9? it´s at least one of the 3 best trackers of all(not for the fuking rarity). if you say ftn have few torrents etc, why you don´t talk about exigo or uk-t? that are really piece of shit trackers that I doubt someone who haves it ever use. They are just happy to get because think is rare what a stupid thing. Maybe people should forget the levels. That shit is relative, every tracker have diferent importance to anyone

Brandon
07-14-2007, 10:21 PM

That's b/c people like you don't use it ;)

upGrayde
07-14-2007, 10:22 PM
Lately:
-Slow pretimes
-Few torrents (5000)
-No leechers
shut the fuck up. you said that ftn don´t deserve to be level 9? it´s at least one of the 3 best trackers of all(not for the fuking rarity). if you say ftn have few torrents etc, why you don´t talk about exigo or uk-t? that are really piece of shit trackers that I doubt someone who haves it ever use. They are just happy to get because think is rare what a stupid thing. Maybe people should forget the levels. That shit is relative, every tracker have diferent importance to anyone

get a hold of yourself

mortalman
07-14-2007, 10:23 PM

i have no problems seeding:)

off topic
hey Brandon need some free invites to other trackers let me know i give them for free not trying to get brownie points i just think your a cool guy it's about sharing not trading took me a while to learn that.:D

mforcex
07-14-2007, 10:24 PM

Everyone prefers to download elsewhere. The only nice thing about FTN is the blue stylesheet.

upGrayde
07-14-2007, 10:25 PM
Everyone prefers to download elsewhere. The only nice thing about FTN is the blue stylesheet.

really?

i dig the green one

Brandon
07-14-2007, 10:26 PM
off topic
hey Brandon need some free invites to other trackers let me know i give them for free not trying to get brownie points i just think your a cool guy it's about sharing not trading took me a while to learn that.:D

I appreciate that :)

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion :) I'm glad you like our stylesheets :01:

I like the green one btw :D

mortalman
07-14-2007, 10:27 PM
Lately:
-Slow pretimes
-Few torrents (5000)
-No leechers

second that (FTN level 9+1=10)

i use UK-T more than EXIGO they are not that good of trackers but the
forums are cool tho:)
also i use FTWR sometimes but most of all i use FTN and REVOTT/TL

optimus_prime
07-14-2007, 10:29 PM
shit, if it has green stylesheet, then it must be level 10 :w00t::D

peat moss
07-14-2007, 10:29 PM
What is FTN ? You have to pay to leach or you can just seed and upload like normal people with an invite . Sorry just browsing today and see alot of posts about this tracker , is it good ?

mortalman
07-14-2007, 10:30 PM

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion :) I'm glad you like our stylesheets :01:

I like the green and the blue to bad there is not a purple one tho:)

upGrayde
07-14-2007, 10:30 PM
@ peat moss, ftn is god's gift to women

SERIOUSLY THOUGH, fantasy football? anyone!?

TorrentMaster9
07-14-2007, 10:31 PM

The ones I Use are: FTN, SCT, Bitmetv and demonoid. And sometimes try to search on other trackers if I don´t find it on ftn,sct or bitmetv if I don´t find the torrent anyway I go to demonoid and usually have(very good to cracked software, tutorials and some userfull small files you find there). The exigo I really hate that. The ftwr is not bad, but don´t use it too many times.

dineitdark
07-14-2007, 10:32 PM

maybe i can help you guys decide which is the better style sheet if you let me in Brandon:D

anyways i have sct and its pretty good never tried ftn but im not a guy who cribs on pre times .

pre time only matters to me on tv series and all.

and smaller communities are always better than the larger ones.

Brandon
07-14-2007, 10:33 PM
shit, if it has green stylesheet, then it must be level 10 :w00t::D

hell yea!

What is FTN ? You have to pay to leach or you can just seed and upload like normal people with an invite . Sorry just browsing today and see alot of posts about this tracker , is it good ?

We're against pay to leech.

mortalman
07-14-2007, 10:34 PM

holy s**t thats allot of posts 8,494

upGrayde
07-14-2007, 10:34 PM
we're against rap music

mforcex
07-14-2007, 10:35 PM
It is listed as FTN[10] which is too high. SCT is also [10] and comparing FTN to SCT is like comparing a naked gay male midget to a hot female supermodel.

Brandon
07-14-2007, 10:37 PM
It is listed as FTN[10] which is too high. SCT is also [10] and comparing FTN to SCT is like comparing a naked gay male midget to a hot female supermodel.

:lol: I figured you were an sct fanboy. Go buy yourself some gigs ;)

DohMein
07-14-2007, 10:37 PM
Its about rarity. Its harder to get into FTN than it is ScT. People like what they like for whatever reason. Some guys like ScT some like FTN some like ..... just learn to live with it. I dont see the point to this. I use alot of trackers but not one that is my favorite I would say...... Well maybe :D

Doh

sorry I missed the quote to whom I was replying to...

mortalman
07-14-2007, 10:38 PM
The ones I Use are: FTN, SCT, Bitmetv and demonoid. And sometimes try to search on other trackers if I don´t find it on ftn,sct or bitmetv. If i don´t find the torrent in any tracker I go to demonoid and usually have(very good to cracked software, tutorials and some userfull small files you find there). The exigo I really hate that. The ftwr is not that bad, but don´t use it too many times

i forgot to mention i also use SCT/defiantly Demonoid:)
if you can't find it @ Demoniod u probably don't need it (app wise)

peat moss
07-14-2007, 10:38 PM
hell yea!

Oh good me too I would donate but like to keep a good ratio like your suppose too . So whats the attraction , speed , rare files , movies , invites ..... or ?

Brandon
07-14-2007, 10:39 PM
You can always spot the fools.

Maybe I'm just one of the few who always see's the good in everything, but if this thread makes mforcex and upGrayde feel good about themselves, then more to you guys ;)

optimus_prime
07-14-2007, 10:40 PM
Oh good me too I would donate but like to keep a good ratio like your suppose too . So whats the attraction , speed , rare files , movies , invites ..... or ?

srsly, you never heard of ftn stylesheets?

Brandon
07-14-2007, 10:40 PM
hell yea!

I'll leave that up to you to decide :P
PM me.

peat moss
07-14-2007, 10:42 PM

Maybe I'm just one of the few who always see's the good in everything, but if this thread makes mforcex and upGrayde feel good about themselves, then more to you guys ;)

Who me ?

mortalman
07-14-2007, 10:42 PM
Brandon may i ask what is the beef with U and SCT is it because they use Donations to buy personal items:whistling

DohMein
07-14-2007, 10:43 PM
is it because they use Donations to buy personal items:whistling

LOL

pwned!! Love it....

Brandon
07-14-2007, 10:45 PM

Who me ?

You're not in the two names above :P I said PM me, was going to offer you something.

Brandon may i ask what is the beef with U and SCT is it because they use Donations to buy personal items:whistling

:whistling
I always thought we did this stuff for enjoyment, not personal gain.. But to each his own. :)
To clarify, yes. lol. I think the site is great, but the reasoning behind it is not.

TorrentMaster9
07-14-2007, 10:46 PM
If you don´t like the tracker then maybe you shouldn´t start a tread about it. there´re people who really thing it´s a good one

freedom
07-14-2007, 10:47 PM
PM me.
:lol: rofl.. now almost every fst member will pm u :D good luck at read :lol:

optimus_prime
If you don´t like the tracker then maybe you shouldn´t post about it. there´re people who really thing it´s a good one

if you don't like posts against tracker maybe you shouldn't read them.

kaffeine
I don’t think people are trying to get into FTN just because it’s rare… I think its everything: community, staff, torrents, etc. etc. If people were looking just for rarity, I think we would see much more people trying to get into U*** for example, but that’s not the case.
I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

mortalman
FTN IS A 10 Period

I don’t think people are trying to get into FTN just because it’s rare… I think its everything: community, staff, torrents, etc. etc. If people were looking just for rarity, I think we would see much more people trying to get into U*** for example, but that’s not the case.
I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

:yup::yup::yup::yup:

peat moss
07-14-2007, 10:50 PM

srsly, you never heard of ftn stylesheets?

No I havn't but luv your Nick who would thought ? Hey trade a IPT . Revtt and my immortal Peat moss for yours ? :D

mortalman
07-14-2007, 10:53 PM
Who me ?

You're not in the two names above :P I said PM me, was going to offer you something.

:whistling
I always thought we did this stuff for enjoyment, not personal gain.. But to each his own. :)
To clarify, yes. lol. I think the site is great, but the reasoning behind it is not.

That guy deserves something that is a s**t load of post's (peat moss):w00t:

optimus_prime
07-14-2007, 10:56 PM
No I havn't but luv your Nick who would thought ? Hey trade a IPT . Revtt and my immortal Peat moss for yours ? :D

deal, i throw in my false teeth too :D

peat moss
07-14-2007, 10:56 PM
PM me.

I don't think I would , I probably just give it away to a noobie just in the spirit of sharing , so just wasting on me . :( I was just curious about FTN and no one has said what the advantage was .

mortalman
07-14-2007, 10:58 PM

LoL

peat moss
07-14-2007, 10:58 PM

I like you already ........ :lol: Two rep points to the man with the KOOL Nik . :happy:

mortalman
07-14-2007, 10:59 PM

I don't think I would , I probably just give it away to a noobie just in the spirit of sharing , so just wasting on me . :( I was just curious about FTN and no one has said what the advantage was .

community/pretimes/movies/games/music/ect and it looks cool:)

KFlint
07-14-2007, 11:01 PM
Seems like every ftn thread started becomes a instant hit...!

Seriously, FTN is as good as SCT IMO.

1 - It's WAY easier to seed on FTN without a seedbox than on SCT (because there is new free leech torrents almost everyday)

2 - Speed are crazy with even with 1 or 2 seeders because the uploaders have crazy boxes.

3 - No Pay to Leech crappy concept

4 - Small community, which is the best

5 - Maybe less torrents than sct but still almost everything you need in 0-day

Ok, the browsing is slow, but the leeching isn't, that's what matters :D

mortalman
07-14-2007, 11:04 PM
peeps talking about slow browser speed look at Bitgate super slow i really have no problems with FTN browser speed ok may be just a little

Acidice
07-14-2007, 11:05 PM
FTN's got the fastest Pre times around. Plus there's freebies on the late Pre's, unlike any other tracker around. :)

FTN still has my <3 :P

DohMein
07-14-2007, 11:08 PM
That is what I hear, the freebies are nice. Plus security. Browse times like it was said before if they are slow mean nothing.....

kaffeine
07-14-2007, 11:08 PM
I don’t think the whole FTN thing is like a myth or something like that, where you’re trying to get in because of what you’ve heard and when you finally do, you find out it’s a shitty place and you’re obligated to spread the myth or else… like a mafia or something ha ha…

I think that people keep recommending it and keep wanting to join is because there’s something really good in there…

And besides, when there’s something wrong with a tracker, you hear about it everywhere (OiNK's staff and banning scripts, RTS security, cheaters at TL, etc etc). and this doesnt happen with FTN

optimus_prime
07-14-2007, 11:17 PM
I like you already ........ :lol: Two rep points to the man with the KOOL Nik . :happy:

gee, you made me blush :D ;)

upGrayde
07-14-2007, 11:18 PM

wtf is your problem :cry::cry:

like i NEED to feel good about myself :cry:

Brandon
07-14-2007, 11:22 PM

wtf is your problem :cry::cry:

like i NEED to feel good about myself :cry:

:wub: :wub: :wub: no hard feelings <3

Dr_Green_Thumb
07-14-2007, 11:24 PM
now kiss and make up

Brandon
07-14-2007, 11:26 PM
now kiss and make up

Only if you're joining in on the fun!

upGrayde
07-14-2007, 11:33 PM
Omg Hug Orgy!!!!!! Yay!!!

Dr_Green_Thumb
07-14-2007, 11:34 PM
ghey

upGrayde
07-14-2007, 11:35 PM
ghey in your face

Ac3Dunk
07-15-2007, 12:13 AM
At least FTN is nots a Pay2scum :lol:

mforcex
07-15-2007, 12:19 AM
To prove that FTN staff isn't that great let us look at Brandon and his drama. FTN staff is the first torrent site to have public drama. Congrats!

Brandon
07-15-2007, 12:21 AM
To prove that FTN staff isn't that great let us look at Brandon and his drama. FTN staff is the first torrent site to have public drama. Congrats!

:lol: Yes, lets attack the staff that actually shares info with it's users!
Only drama I see here is you making a fool of yourself and attacking others without any good reason.
My hat goes off to you sir :frusty:

kaffeine
07-15-2007, 12:29 AM

Its not a drama lol.
He’s just clearing up unfounded attacks being made publicly to his site that could misinform readers.

V For Vendetta
07-15-2007, 12:29 AM
i like your Forum Mr Brandon :D
-V

mforcex
07-15-2007, 12:33 AM

:lol: Yes, lets attack the staff that actually shares info with it's users!
Only drama I see here is you making a fool of yourself and attacking others without any good reason.
My hat goes off to you sir :frusty:
Other people agree FTN sucks, so I'm not making a fool out of myself. When I joined FTN I was disappointed. I'm expressing my disappointment here, at FST, because I can.

Brandon
07-15-2007, 12:34 AM
that could misinform readers.

That's his whole point, but I think it's rather obvious now.
I'm curious though.. What really is the cause of all your issues against me mforcex? Surely there's a good reason for you to be this vocal and this persistant..

When I joined FTN I was disappointed. I'm expressing my disappointment here, at FST, because I can.

Ok.. so get a life and get over it? Like I said.. we weren't trying to impress you lol. Love your reasoning btw :) You should go jump in front of a bus, just b/c you can ;)

ceasar
07-15-2007, 12:40 AM
Summary: (for lazy folks) - each site has their own special and unique qualities. No 1 site is better than the other. IMO.

So what is # 1 site?

ROFL, shot goes str8 to the head :lol:

yah FTN really moves loves and hates.
We just love it or hate it, but nobody stays indifferent. (well till now i'm the kind who love it)

There's always a place for middleground ;)

if you say ftn have few torrents etc, why you don´t talk about exigo or uk-t? that are really piece of shit trackers that I doubt someone who haves it ever use. They are just happy to get because think is rare what a stupid thing. Maybe people should forget the levels. That shit is relative, every tracker have diferent importance to anyone
May be because it's the next thread about FTN, not ExIStay, or US-1. I agree though this 2 are pretty shitty and on top for rarity only, never wanted any of them anyway.

it’s a shitty place and you’re obligated to spread the myth or else… like a mafia or something ha ha…
ahahahahahaaaa, and sometimes when they're not in mood - you loose balls, chop-chop :lol:

Omg Hug Orgy!!!!!! Yay!!!
Ahtung Alert! :ph34r:

Brandon
07-15-2007, 12:45 AM
So what is # 1 site?

To me there isn't one.

Tslv
07-15-2007, 12:50 AM
FTN is the best tracker ever in my eyes :happy:
Everything`s just perfect..I love it there ;)
FTN and SCT are the only trackers I`m a member in, but I`ll soon leave SCT because the staff there really sucks! :dry:
Why don`t you stop bashing FTN for nothing and start bashing SCT insteadt.
Then you got a reason thought:P

nanajeebus
07-15-2007, 12:51 AM
Ok.. so get a life and get over it? Like I said.. we weren't trying to impress you lol. Love your reasoning btw :) You should go jump in front of a bus, just b/c you can ;)

One of the rules of the internet:

Don't tell someone else on it to get a life. You're on it too, you know.

ceasar
07-15-2007, 12:52 AM
FTN is the best tracker ever in my eyes :happy:
Everything`s just perfect..I love it there ;)
FTN and SCT are the only trackers I`m a member in, but I`ll soon leave SCT because the staff there really sucks! :dry:
Then you got a reason thought:P
Good idea, probably you should start, already have a reason ;)

the staff there really sucks!

Tslv
07-15-2007, 12:55 AM
SCT staff uses donations to buy personal stuff..

kaffeine
07-15-2007, 12:58 AM
SCT staff uses donations to buy personal stuff..

I wouldn’t make such a statement unless I had proof of it. But if you have it, please do share it with us.

Goldeneye
07-15-2007, 12:58 AM
Smaller Userbases ftw

saulin
07-15-2007, 01:00 AM
FTN is the best tracker ever in my eyes http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/happy.gif
Everything`s just perfect..I love it there http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/wink.gif
FTN and SCT are the only trackers I`m a member in, but I`ll soon leave SCT because the staff there really sucks! http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/dry.gif
Then you got a reason thoughthttp://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/tongue.gifHey man since you love FTN so much and you want to leave SCT. Consider me when you leave SCT. I can take your account or an invite if you have one. It's the only tracker that I'm interested on right now.

I don't trade so don't ask me for a trade :P

When you leave ScT maybe give the account or invites away. That's what I do with any accounts I don't use or need. There is no point being a member of a tracker you don't like or don't need.

As for FTN sucks? well I don't know for sure since I'm not a member there. I hear that it has a great community but I'm interested in torrents mainly and no communities.

DohMein
07-15-2007, 01:02 AM
FFS this is still being debated? There are people who love sites for different reasons. There is no number one, forget the tracker ratings here, its indifferent and is about something else. If you like a site great, if you dont move on. I use many and I dont like one more than the other that I can think of, they all offer something that keeps me coming back no matter what it is. We are unique in our preferences, likes and dislikes.

Saying ******'s tracker is poor is your right but to harp on it all day long because it didnt suit you is silly. Get over it and find another one........

Doh

Ac3Dunk
07-15-2007, 01:07 AM
As for FTN sucks? well I don't know for sure since I'm not a member there. I hear that it has a great community but I'm interested in torrents mainly and no communities.

Trust me if you dont care abt community TL, revTT are the best pay2leech around , with 5$ you can buy a VIP for 3 months and leech as much as you can :ph34r:

saulin
07-15-2007, 01:09 AM
Trust me if you dont care abt community TL is the best pay2leech around , with 5$ you can buy a VIP for 3 months and leech as much as you can

Actually for me TL is one of the best trackers. It has content and speed. I have never paid a cent to them to leech either since is so easy to seed there and 5 bucks for 3 months of leech sure sounds like an awesome deal if you ask me. Much cheaper than paying for newsgroups.

Dr_Green_Thumb
07-15-2007, 01:22 AM
To say FTN sucks is kind of crazy I think (never been there) but I could thinks of about a hundred others that are complete shite!

why is the term pay2leech used? That is for newsgroups that you have to pay in order to leech, not leech and pay if you choose. It more of a donation incentive.

Besides whats wrong with encouraging users to donate when the end result is you are helping your favorite site to pay server bills, upgrades and ect. They are after all providing a free service and product to you which happens to be which happens to be expensive for them and free to you.

L3ST
07-15-2007, 01:29 AM
Omg 13 pages.

FTN does not suck. It loads kinda slow and because of the small userbase lacks leechers but it does not suck! ( yeah I have my invites disabled but I sure as hell won't start a thread saying how much FTN sucks )

Haters everywhere, probably angry they can't get an invite.

One of the rules of the internet:

Don't tell someone else on it to get a life. You're on it too, you know.
Well, people who start threads like this one really don't have a life. You must be a worthless piece of s*** if you bash high-rated trackers for no reason.

And for all you gods of p2p: If you don't like the tracker, why the f*** don't you use delacct.php? Life's too short to waste your time on this kind of things ( and I mean bashing/arguing/ranting. )

I guess you know the quote on arguing on the internet.

kaffeine
07-15-2007, 01:31 AM
and 5 bucks for 3 months of leech sure sounds like an awesome deal if you ask me. Much cheaper than paying for newsgroups.

Obviously not suggesting that you do it, because you’ve already said you don’t. But people who pay2leech are destroying torrent communities. You should pay because you like your tracker and want to support it, not because you want to leech freely…

peat moss
07-15-2007, 01:36 AM

gee, you made me blush :D ;)

Thats right Biatch ......... about those invites . :) Jk friend , just having some fun today . Gee you know when your getting old when Demonoid or IPT gets you all hot and bothered .:D I never trusted those Community Rep types tho . Just seem too self serving in my opinion but have been proven wrong before . :dabs:

Dr_Green_Thumb
07-15-2007, 01:40 AM
emm "pay2leech" is whats keeping that tracker open, so how is it destroying anything?

Brandon
07-15-2007, 01:46 AM
emm "pay2leech" is whats keeping that tracker open, so how is it destroying anything?

Not true at all. It's all a business model. You keep asking for more and more, in turn raising user limit making more profit and then upgrading the server as needed.

Nobody ever forced them to purchase a server they can't afford ;)

mortalman
07-15-2007, 01:48 AM
Trust me if you dont care abt community TL is the best pay2leech around , with 5$ you can buy a VIP for 3 months and leech as much as you can

Actually for me TL is one of the best trackers. It has content and speed. I have never paid a cent to them to leech either since is so easy to seed there and 5 bucks for 3 months of leech sure sounds like an awesome deal if you ask me. Much cheaper than paying for newsgroups.

is it really 5$?:O
man I'm going to do that hell of allot cheaper than news groups:)
Leech Leech Leech away

kaffeine
07-15-2007, 01:53 AM

Yea, sure the money helps the tracker. What I was talking about is the community itself. If you pay2teelch that means you’re not seeding at all (if you had been seeding, you wouldn’t need to pay for leeching in the first place).

If everyone had the same attitude, there wouldn’t be any seeders at all. That’s what I was referring to when I said “destroying”
:)

mortalman
07-15-2007, 01:56 AM
what is 25,95 euros in usa money 26$ or what????

peat moss
07-15-2007, 01:59 AM

Not true at all. It's all a business model. You keep asking for more and more, in turn raising user limit making more profit and then upgrading the server as needed.

No of course not , I looked back at your last 20 posts and it seems like your pretty high on your self or site ? What can you offer here at FST ? I don't have a problem with self promotion but as a member here I was wondering about the self promotion . Some posts are closed whats that all about ?

saulin
07-15-2007, 02:04 AM
If everyone had the same attitude, there wouldn’t be any seeders at all. That’s the destruction I was talking about.Heh that's not bad for a n00b with 11 posts. It's true though, I know what you are saying. I don't care if tracker has pay2leech or whatever you guys call it because I don't have problems seeding. Well I did at FSC because that tracker has no leechers. I heard the same about FTN. So that's why I don't have FSC. The only 2 things I downloaded at FSC where because I had 3 free leech slots and I let the stuff seeding forever and no one was leeching so why would I want a tracker like that? The great thing I heard about FTN is that they do offer free leech which is great since they don't have lots of users and therefore not many leechers. Otherwise it would be a bitch to keep a good ratio there.

TL has lots of seeders though. I does not have problems with hit and run. Stuff gets seeded very good there.

kaffeine
07-15-2007, 02:12 AM
Heh that's not bad for a n00b with 11 posts. Me being a n00b here at FST with 11 posts doesn’t mean I am a n00b to the scene.. but still, I’ll take it as a compliment.
:happy:

ceasar
07-15-2007, 02:14 AM
The only 2 things I downloaded at FSC where because I had 3 free leech slots and I let the stuff seeding forever and no one was leeching so why would I want a tracker like that? The great thing I heard about FTN is that they do offer free leech which is great since they don't have lots of users and therefore not many leechers. Otherwise it would be a bitch to keep a good ratio there.
There's a good points model to help you out when no seeders. Some sport sites adopted it. on 5mins you get a point for every hour seeding per torrent, and you can exchange 250 points for 5 gigs of upload, on Sport-scene they give you 2,5 Mb per 5 minutes of IRC. It makes more sense than having a freeleach on some file you actually don't need, but grabbin' it just to get upload later.

Brandon
07-15-2007, 02:27 AM
No of course not , I looked back at your last 20 posts and it seems like your pretty high on your self or site ? What can you offer here at FST ? I don't have a problem with self promotion but as a member here I was wondering about the self promotion . Some posts are closed whats that all about ?

I'm not pretty high on myself or my site.. If I was high on myself or site, i'd say "screw all u haters, you're banned. I'm better than u all, I am a god."

I'm simply defending my creation. I'm not quite sure what you do for a living, but lets say you build houses and you love doing it. You finish building a house after a long time, and you're so proud of it and can't wait to share it with people. And I go over to your house and say "LOL omg, this place is a piece of shit.. the house next door is so much better, man this place is crap." Wouldn't you defend what you've created? Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying FTN is better than any other site.. Nor did I EVER say I was better than any user here. If you clearly think that, you obviously never read my posts. I even offered to invite you so you could see for yourself, I could have easily acted "high on myself or my site" and told you "too bad, ur not on it screw off."

Now, you're asking what can I offer FST? Well, I can help the users here that need support regarding my site. For example, I get quite a few PM's asking "why was I disabled" and I kindly reply with the reasoning. I also offer invites to users I feel could help FTN benefit as a community. So I guess to answer in the easiest way, I help make FST users have a friendly place to come where they can easily find a staff member from every site and contact them for any support.

mforcex
07-15-2007, 02:32 AM
Brandon is a cocky asshole. Zlo is a way nicer sysop. Too bad Zlo doesn't post here.

Brandon, your creation is disappointing and doesn't deserve to be regarded as one of the best trackers. Anyone who can honestly say that FTN can compete with SCT is obviously high. FTN can't even compete with TL. It doesn't matter that your site isn't pay2leech. What matters is the slow pretimes, the slow speeds, and the lack of users. Your site also loads slow as hell. Most of those 5000 torrents have 1 seeder too. That means your site's torrents are close to dead.

Dr_Green_Thumb
07-15-2007, 02:33 AM

My point being what is wrong with incentives it is used in business all the time and works. I understand people should give just because they love the site but many don't unless they get some kind of bonus. It doesn't even need to be gigs or invites it could just be a custom title, private forum or something simple.

pedroclaro
07-15-2007, 02:33 AM
Brandon is a nice guy
People just don´t give too much value to his FTN giveaways
He offer invites to his tracker and people just cheat and trade =/

mortalman
07-15-2007, 02:37 AM
[quote=saulin;2129928] Me being a n00b here at FST with 11 posts doesn’t mean I am a n00b to the scene.. but still, I’ll take it as a compliment.
:happy:

12 now LoL

DohMein
07-15-2007, 02:41 AM
One of the trackers I use has that irc bonus thing but I dont idle in that channel but I hear many do. I dont have a problem maintaining high ratios even to the sites where I dont upload to. I dont see how people have problems even without a seedbox keeping a good ratio on sites. If you are smart and torrent right you will never have a problem or need to pay. If you want to pay to help the site you find to be your favorite more power to ya.

Pay2leech more often than not is the start of a more serious issue. It doesnt always go to where it should i.e. improving the servers, pre times and so on. That is why alot of people are against it...

Doh

nanajeebus
07-15-2007, 02:43 AM
Well, people who start threads like this one really don't have a life. You must be a worthless piece of s*** if you bash high-rated trackers for no reason.

Somehow the concept of "having a life" seems to have escaped you.

Let me explain it to you.

It means having a fucking life.

What this person did was start a thread. Take a look around the forum, now you may or may not notice something depending on whether your IQ is below 70 or not. What I'm hoping you'll notice is that this entire forum is full of threads! Geez, all these people must not have lives what losers! And the people replying to them must be even worse! WHAT LOSERZZZZ!

A "thread like this one". Well fuck a man for having an opinion for voicing it.
Bashing a "high-rated" tracker for no reason? No, in the initial post he actually did voice several reasons for why he disliked the tracker.

I would also like to point out how you had to include "high-level" in there, as if every high level tracker has source codes made of solid gold, speeds so fast that everything on the tracker is already on your computer and communities so great you'd tattoo the tracker abbreviation on your ass.

I'm simply defending my creation. I'm not quite sure what you do for a living, but lets say you build houses and you love doing it. You finish building a house after a long time, and you're so proud of it and can't wait to share it with people. And I go over to your house and say "LOL omg, this place is a piece of shit.. the house next door is so much better, man this place is crap." Wouldn't you defend what you've created? Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying FTN is better than any other site.. Nor did I EVER say I was better than any user here. If you clearly think that, you obviously never read my posts. I even offered to invite you so you could see for yourself, I could have easily acted "high on myself or my site" and told you "too bad, ur not on it screw off."

Going along with the analogy, lets just say this house really sucks. Lets say the person who built actually just took a huge dump and stuck a "House For Sale" sign in front of it.

All kidding aside (and I was kidding), some people just don't like certain houses. Just tell those people to get GTFO your house and buy the one they do like. ;)

Brandon
07-15-2007, 02:44 AM
Brandon is a cocky asshole. Zlo is a way nicer sysop. Too bad Zlo doesn't post here.

Brandon, your creation is disappointing and doesn't deserve to be regarded as one of the best trackers. Anyone who can honestly say that FTN can compete with SCT is obviously high. FTN can't even compete with TL. It doesn't matter that your site isn't pay2leech. What matters is the slow pretimes, the slow speeds, and the lack of users. Your site also loads slow as hell. Most of those 5000 torrents have 1 seeder too. That means your site's torrents are close to dead.

Just read your post history. I suggest everyone check it out and tell me who the cocky asshole is :P Also, you're not even on ftn. Please don't waste my time ;)

When I join FTN I will take Brandon's place and do everything he did.

mortalman
07-15-2007, 02:44 AM

damn dude why u dislike Brandon so much he is a nice guy:)(BITGATE THE KING OF SLOW BROWSING)

i have to admit it i am a FTN/SCT/TL/REVOTT/FTWR/UK-T fanboy:P

UK2b
07-15-2007, 02:45 AM
Brandon is a cocky asshole. Zlo is a way nicer sysop. Too bad Zlo doesn't post here.:yup: There's even a Brandon Forum Section for himself. I suppose he doesn't get enough attention in real life.

Brandon
07-15-2007, 02:46 AM
:rolleyes:
Ok you win. Seriously this is petty.

I don't need to defend myself, or anything else here. I don't know you guys, and I really don't care what you think.
I'll be around for PM's if any user needs any help.

mortalman
07-15-2007, 02:46 AM
Just read your post history. I suggest everyone check it out and tell me who the cocky asshole is :P Also, you're not even on ftn. Please don't waste my time ;)

When I join FTN I will take Brandon's place and do everything he did.

LoL

FTN haters

don't hate appreciate

seppypom
07-15-2007, 02:55 AM

I don't need to defend myself, or anything else here. I don't know you guys, and I really don't care what you think.

Best move, nothing you can say will change their opinions, :frusty::frusty:
You cant please everyone!

kaffeine
07-15-2007, 02:56 AM
Brandon is a cocky asshole.

I think its great to have community reps. in a forum like this, giving info, inviting and helping around. I don’t know many forums that have this. You may not like them specifically, but I think their support and info can be valuable.

12 now LoL

That’s 13 now lol.

mortalman
07-15-2007, 02:57 AM

Best move, nothing you can say will change their opinions, :frusty::frusty:
You cant please everyone!

Tru Dat:)

I think its great to have community reps. in a forum like this, giving info, inviting and helping around. I don’t know many forums that have this. You may not like them specifically, but I think their support and info can be valuable.

12 now LoL

That’s 13 now lol.

cool man

also love the nic

Alien5
07-15-2007, 02:59 AM
Lately:
-Slow pretimes
-Few torrents (5000)
-No leechers

@brandon -why not start a new poll at ftn: who wants 4x upload + freeleech, then I'm sure you'll then be replying to threads here called we love FTN.

@seppypom- you Can please everyone

mortalman
07-15-2007, 03:07 AM
Lately:
-Slow pretimes
-Few torrents (5000)
-No leechers

@brandon -why not start a new poll at ftn: who wants 4x upload + freeleech, then I'm sure you'll then be replying to threads here called we love FTN.

lol
peeps will be sweeting FTN hard core then
omg it's the best site ever:D(directed @ haters)

seppypom
07-15-2007, 03:11 AM

nope, been there done that. you can't. and you where there while i was trying