PDA

View Full Version : FTN Account(invite) for free

wazza100
07-15-2007, 04:20 AM
I know the chances of getting this are very slim but I don't know anyone personally who has one, so I'm hoping someone who might have an invite might send me one. I have been using torrents for a while now, Ive heard the community is awesome and would like to see it myself.

cheers not getting my hopes up as its one of the best trackers, but if someone has an invite that'd be fantastic :)

TYPE R
07-15-2007, 04:26 AM
the best thing 4 u 2 do m8. start makeing some friends in here, and they will sort u out with a invite 2 ftn. gl;)

wazza100
07-15-2007, 05:05 AM
the best thing 4 u 2 do m8. start makeing some friends in here, and they will sort u out with a invite 2 ftn. gl;)

yeah i know but i thought i'd try my luck and see if someone was feeling generous :)

TYPE R
07-15-2007, 05:15 AM
pm brandon. he might be willing 2 sort u out with a invite;)

primetime34
07-15-2007, 05:16 AM
Being a newbie like you, it just seems that it takes a lot of time and patience to get certain invites. For example, I hate to show my ignorance, but I don't even know what ftn carries and why it's so darn popular. I've been trying to get bitmetv for a while, but I've been unsuccessful so far. However, I'll keep trying until something comes up. :D

DohMein
07-15-2007, 05:20 AM
I been looking for one for a while now as well even before I found this place but some folks get lucky and some folks earn them with time so one way or another you will get one too I bet. Good luck man

Doh

Brandon
07-15-2007, 05:40 AM
I been looking for one for a while now as well even before I found this place but some folks get lucky and some folks earn them with time so one way or another you will get one too I bet. Good luck man

Doh

PM me and impress me :)

puppeteer
07-15-2007, 05:52 AM
And how to Impress you:whistling

mbucari1
07-15-2007, 05:59 AM
I know the chances of getting this are very slim but I don't know anyone personally who has one, so I'm hoping someone who might have an invite might send me one. I have been using torrents for a while now, Ive heard the community is awesome and would like to see it myself.

cheers not getting my hopes up as its one of the best trackers, but if someone has an invite that'd be fantastic :)My advice is not to tarde for it. You would have to spend months acquiring a portfolio of trackers and then part with most (if not all) for only an FTN account. Don't get me wrong, FTN is awesome. However, I don't think you would be happy with yourself if you traded all of your other cool trackers for an FTN account. Also, the chances you'd actually get to use it after you traded are minimal.

I'd suggest that you hang around FST for a while. Get to know some people here, and just be friendly and polite :). Good things come to those who wait, but even more so to those who are kind and honest.

So keep your nose clean and put FTN out of your mind for now. Maybe say hello to the folks in the lounge (cool group :)) . Eventually, people will figure out if you are worthy to join their site.

In the mean time, I can give you a torrentleech invitation if you'd like :)

wazza100
07-15-2007, 08:53 AM

Doh

lol can i do the same :)

monk3y
07-15-2007, 08:56 AM
it's a trend now ah ?

BamZow
07-15-2007, 09:05 AM

I donīt know what you mean, but if I were you, I would listen to Brandon and really PM him and try to show yourself worthy :cool:

DohMein
07-15-2007, 09:19 AM

Doh

Pm sent......

wazza100
07-15-2007, 09:21 AM

I donīt know what you mean, but if I were you, I would listen to Brandon and really PM him and try to show yourself worthy :cool:

I wasn't sure if he wanted me to pm him or not if you look at the way he replied hence why the question :) wasn't sure if he wanted me to pm him or the other person.

techie316
07-15-2007, 10:54 AM
double post

techie316
07-15-2007, 10:55 AM
double post

techie316
07-15-2007, 10:55 AM

How about a kiss Brandon :lips:

:P

wazza100
07-17-2007, 01:05 AM

cheers not getting my hopes up as its one of the best trackers, but if someone has an invite that'd be fantastic :)My advice is not to tarde for it. You would have to spend months acquiring a portfolio of trackers and then part with most (if not all) for only an FTN account. Don't get me wrong, FTN is awesome. However, I don't think you would be happy with yourself if you traded all of your other cool trackers for an FTN account. Also, the chances you'd actually get to use it after you traded are minimal.

I'd suggest that you hang around FST for a while. Get to know some people here, and just be friendly and polite :). Good things come to those who wait, but even more so to those who are kind and honest.

So keep your nose clean and put FTN out of your mind for now. Maybe say hello to the folks in the lounge (cool group :)) . Eventually, people will figure out if you are worthy to join their site.

In the mean time, I can give you a torrentleech invitation if you'd like :)

thanks for the offer but ive got tl already, i was hoping to join ftn cause ive heard its got an awesome community in addition to having great pres and good packs

Enlightened
07-17-2007, 01:22 AM
Soooooooo. what is the Outcome? Did U get the "The Arroow" or NOT? Fill us in, did U "impress" Mr. Brandon why U "deseve" an "arrow"?

fstrulz
07-17-2007, 01:26 AM
wazzaa100...

Are you the one who posted that girl with nice tits and big ass in the FTN XXX forum a while ago???

Just kidding. :lol:

wazza100
07-17-2007, 10:50 AM
Soooooooo. what is the Outcome? Did U get the "The Arroow" or NOT? Fill us in, did U "impress" Mr. Brandon why U "deseve" an "arrow"?

haha from the looks of it i didn't :), Brandon didn't reply back to my pm not sure if it's cause his pm capabilities are disabled read somewhere that it was, and no invite unfortunately in the email i specified if he was willing to send one out :P. So for the time being i take it i ain't deserving of one oh well.

Yesum
07-17-2007, 12:24 PM
Why is everyone talking about "Brandon"? Is he the most generous guy at FST or what is it? I pm:ed Brandon aswell, he didn't reply.

yoyogi4
07-17-2007, 12:30 PM
I'm sure everyone has pmed him, but I now know that it's not such a good idea to do so unless he's familiar with you, and he is in the mood for giving, in other words the chances of you getting one by PMing him are the same or less than if you would've posted it here.

But definitely if luck is on your side then you will definitely get so Good luck.

Yesum
07-17-2007, 12:44 PM
I'm sure everyone has pmed him, but I now know that it's not such a good idea to do so unless he's familiar with you, and he is in the mood for giving, in other words the chances of you getting one by PMing him are the same or less than if you would've posted it here.

But definitely if luck is on your side then you will definitely get so Good luck.

He told me in another thread that he was about to pm me and give me an FTN invite, but he didn't when he saw that I said that FTN was worse than ScT.
But that was all a misunderstanding, and I told Brandon, but.....nothing happend.

Thank you.

yoyogi4
07-17-2007, 12:56 PM

He told me in another thread that he was about to pm me and give me an FTN invite, but he didn't when he saw that I said that FTN was worse than ScT.
But that was all a misunderstanding, and I told Brandon, but.....nothing happend.

Thank you.

I saw that very long thread myself, and trust me I felt a sting after I saw that...I'm sure you, me as well as many other ppl in all forums have lost their ScT accounts in order to get into FTN.

pedroclaro
07-17-2007, 01:02 PM

Thank you.

I saw that very long thread myself, and trust me I felt a sting after I saw that...I'm sure you, me as well as many other ppl in all forums have lost their ScT accounts in order to get into FTN.

i have both two, and i have do doubt, FTN is better.
Thanks Brandon!

yoyogi4
07-17-2007, 01:26 PM

i have both two, and i have do doubt, FTN is better.
Thanks Brandon!
Don't rub it in pedroclaro that's just f@#ked up dude.:noes:

Yesum
07-17-2007, 01:48 PM
I don't care. I will get it someday.

One guy just pm:ed me and said he will give me an FTN invite if I respond to his pm. I actually believed him but he made fun of me instead. That's just great. =)

pro267
07-17-2007, 03:01 PM

One guy just pm:ed me and said he will give me an FTN invite if I respond to his pm. I actually believed him but he made fun of me instead. That's just great. =)

Who's the guy that PMed you? I think you should publish his name, so everyone will know not to take him seriously in the future.

And by the way, I PMed Brandon with a FTN invite request as well, but got no reply. I wish he would just send me a short "no" answer or something. It is far better than no answer at all. But hey, I guess its his right not to answer PMs, although I would have probably acted differently..

Yesum
07-17-2007, 03:37 PM

Who's the guy that PMed you? I think you should publish his name, so everyone will know not to take him seriously in the future.

And by the way, I PMed Brandon with a FTN invite request as well, but got no reply. I wish he would just send me a short "no" answer or something. It is far better than no answer at all. But hey, I guess its his right not to answer PMs, although I would have probably acted differently..

I won't publish his name this time. He said he was bored but later apologised.

And... Yes about the FTN pm, I would at least answer the pm. I'm not haughty.