PDA

View Full Version : screenshots

andrew.cook
07-15-2007, 07:49 AM
hi wots the best way to do screenshots of you account stats at trackers? thanks

nihility
07-15-2007, 07:51 AM
if you got vista, use snipping tool in accessories menu of startbar, then paste in paint and colour over important things, otherwise, press print screen on keybpard and paste/edit in paint, there are also programs but theyre unnecessary imo

skazany91
07-15-2007, 07:58 AM
i do this in paint shop pro or photoshop ... and host it on imageshack

thegoan
07-15-2007, 08:21 AM
the easiest is printscreen and paste into paint. select the square dotted box tool and select the area you require and copy. paste into a new file and select the paintbrush tool and mark out any area you dont want visible like ip address, username, anything that could be traced back to you... save it as a jpeg file and upload to freeimagehosting.net .. copy the url they provide and paste it here... and done...

iNSOMNiA
07-15-2007, 08:22 AM
Just hit print screen key - open a random MSpaint file then simply go to edit -> paste or just hit crtl+v then save your screeni as JPEG file to decrase the size of the file. oh and don't forget to remove your name/passkey and join date. Cheershttp://www.presentationhelper.co.uk/graphics/print_screen.jpg

Edit: The goan was faster :P

thegoan
07-15-2007, 08:26 AM
lol

limpdickkid
07-15-2007, 10:18 AM
I use Wisdom-soft ScreenHunter, its easier than "Print Screen". Then just edit out stuff that would reveal your username on the tracker, like Join Date, erase/blur part of your stats etc.

iNSOMNiA
07-15-2007, 10:30 AM
I use Wisdom-soft ScreenHunter, its easier than "Print Screen". Then just edit out stuff that would reveal your username on the tracker, like Join Date, erase/blur part of your stats etc. easier than print screen?! fuck me.. you might be even lazier than i'am :lol: