PDA

View Full Version : Offer donation for tracker invite?

BamZow
07-15-2007, 08:30 AM
The rules clearly says that selling invites or acc´s are strictly forbidden.
But how is it if User A has an invite to a tracker, and I offer me to make a money donation to one of his other trackers, in his name, for this invite?

Like, User A wants bigger buffer at ScT for example, and I make a donation to his ScT acc and he recieves the extra buffer, and he sends me an invite to another tracker?

Hope I could make me understood here, but I need to know before I go making myself banned or something.

optimus_prime
07-15-2007, 05:21 PM
no money :)

thewizeard
07-16-2007, 07:43 AM
The rules clearly says that selling invites or acc´s are strictly forbidden.
But how is it if User A has an invite to a tracker, and I offer me to make a money donation to one of his other trackers, in his name, for this invite?

Like, User A wants bigger buffer at ScT for example, and I make a donation to his ScT acc and he recieves the extra buffer, and he sends me an invite to another tracker?

Hope I could make me understood here, but I need to know before I go making myself banned or something.

I think you should be banned as a saftey measure as you are obviously looking for ways to" beat the system".... the hole in the net...!

RealitY
07-16-2007, 08:09 AM
The thread would be trashed and youde be DP for awhile or permenetly or Banned from the site...

BamZow
07-16-2007, 12:01 PM
Ok everything is fine. Just had to ask, right? :)

I think you should be banned as a saftey measure as you are obviously looking for ways to" beat the system".... the hole in the net...!

Yez im da r3al dangerz to da whole interwebz ;)

Mr JP Fugley
07-16-2007, 03:05 PM
It was a joke.

No need to get all bad spelling on his arse.

thewizeard
07-17-2007, 08:26 AM
The point is actually this; Filesharing should be indeed file sharing, not trading... not paying money in anyway. We all get these files for free..so trading on that basis is a no no IMO and also encourages leeching. Do not forget Filesharingtalk's motto, Never pay for File Sharing! The same goes for the trading of accounts.

tesco
07-17-2007, 09:03 PM
The point is actually this; Filesharing should be indeed file sharing, not trading... not paying money in anyway. We all get these files for free..so trading on that basis is a no no IMO and also encourages leeching. Do not forget Filesharingtalk's motto, Never pay for File Sharing! The same goes for the trading of accounts.
What about trading files?
What about paying for newsgroups access?
:P

thewizeard
07-17-2007, 09:15 PM
What about trading files?
What about paying for newsgroups access?
:P

I never trade files myself..I only share my files freely also I do not want anything for in return..that would be a form of barter which is another form of trading...

as for newsgroups I have free access, this is part of the deal I have with my ISP and would never pay for it... to be honest I have never downloaded using my newsgroup account..perhaps worth learning howto..:)

Remi
07-21-2007, 09:41 PM
Never pay for File Sharing!

thewizeard
07-22-2007, 08:53 AM
Never pay for File Sharing!

That sums it up for me too Remi...

@Remi ..Long time no see...where have you been hanging? :)

peat moss
07-22-2007, 06:48 PM
I'v often thought about donating to a worthy cause , not for VIP status just because . I hav'nt really found one other than Demonoid or maybe IPT . I'd never pay for invites to give out that seems seems so wrong .

unbri
01-29-2008, 12:32 AM
Isn't this just like trading?