PDA

View Full Version : Mission Impossible 7: about sounds (Please read if you have time)

game1283
07-15-2007, 02:50 PM
*Do not do anything violent*
The Mission Impossible 7: about sounds
CAsts:me, and you all

I know it's impossible, but I really need a free oink invite... I love music as I love myself and also love apps.. I really need to get into the site...

I know how hard it is..

Don't worry, I do not cheat, nor trade...

I'm just searching for goodsouls who can possibly help me...

P.S. thanks for reading my post, and not replying with violent words :huh:

thelevy23
07-15-2007, 02:56 PM
mission impossible 7??????
what was the last 6?

Demigod
07-15-2007, 05:03 PM
Alright, you gotta stop periodically making these threads begging for invites.

SgtMajor
07-15-2007, 05:05 PM
what was the last 6?

You seriously do not want to know.

Beenieman
07-15-2007, 05:46 PM
goodluck m8 ur gonna need it!

thelevy23
07-15-2007, 05:47 PM
what was the last 6?

You seriously do not want to know.
lol why?

game1283
07-15-2007, 08:44 PM
what was the last 6?

he other missions are top secrets..

goodluck m8 ur gonna need it!

Thanks for the goodluck!:)

etybdh
07-15-2007, 08:46 PM
Alright, you gotta stop periodically making these threads begging for invites.

exactly ..:ermm:

mission impossible 8 .. i am gona beg again...

ssgh
07-15-2007, 08:56 PM

game1283
07-16-2007, 10:48 AM
Can anyone help me?

Many does not want this thread.. I know why..
But I really need an oink invite.. And I do not have any to trade or give..

To those who hate this thread: (please skip this if you like the thread)
Many telling me to stop this Mission Impossible's... But why need to stop me? if it doesn't affect you either.. whether I beg or not for an invite.. you still live your life normally, My thread doesn't affect you in a big way, act like a professional please... and perhaps don't post any thing bad as I said do not do anything violent..

To those who liked the thread(if ever there is): (please skip if you hate it)
Thanks Guys.. I know we all started from small things, remember when you first got an invite? those who hate this probably doesn't know the true meaning of filesharing.. We started from being invited.. I want also to be.. The guys who hated this thread posted protest, and anger.. Did their mother told them not say a thing if it is not good? Yes, if you won't say a good thing, just don't say it... Thanks for reading my post..

If anyone has a good soul to give me an invite, I'd really appreciate it.. =)

thegoan
07-16-2007, 12:02 PM
dude... there is no such thing as NEED when it comes to torrents etc... you need food you need water but you dont need invites... you want em. if you are really into music n stuff try out filemp3.org signups are open if i am not mistaken... as for apps... demonoid is the best... shit i get all my apps from there...

game1283
07-16-2007, 12:15 PM
dude... there is no such thing as NEED when it comes to torrents etc... you need food you need water but you dont need invites... you want em. if you are really into music n stuff try out filemp3.org signups are open if i am not mistaken... as for apps... demonoid is the best... shit i get all my apps from there...

Nice reply, though I remain with "I need it." because I really do..;)

znik
07-16-2007, 12:35 PM
I know we all started from small things, remember when you first got an invite? those who hate this probably doesn't know the true meaning of filesharing..

We started from being invited.. I want also to be.. The guys who hated this thread posted protest, and anger.. Did their mother told them not say a thing if it is not good? Yes, if you won't say a good thing, just don't say it... Thanks for reading my post..

Since you know "the true meaning of filesharing", have you ever offered anything to this community?
All I can see from your posts' history is begging and participation in others' giveaways.

Since this is your 7th "mission impossible", I am sure you should have already offered some invites here too and these sould be special, since you have already been offered 6 special and "impossible" invites. ;)

Didn't your mother tell you that you should also offer and not only ask? :whistling

Demigod
07-16-2007, 12:38 PM

That is probably one of the most logical post I've ever seen in this forum. This is a guy who have torrent sites because he actually uses them for their contents and not because he want to "collect them all." Although I think game1283 continues to miss the point...

Nice reply, though I remain with "I need it." because I really do..

You don't need it; you just really want it. Breaking what thegoan said into simpler terms...if nobody gives you an OiNk invite, then would you suddenly burst into flames, roll over, and die? No.

"Really want" does not equate to "need."

game1283
07-16-2007, 12:47 PM
I know we all started from small things, remember when you first got an invite? those who hate this probably doesn't know the true meaning of filesharing..

We started from being invited.. I want also to be.. The guys who hated this thread posted protest, and anger.. Did their mother told them not say a thing if it is not good? Yes, if you won't say a good thing, just don't say it... Thanks for reading my post..

Since you know "the true meaning of filesharing", have you ever offered anything to this community?
All I can see from your posts' history is begging and participation in others' giveaways.

Since this is your 7th "mission impossible", I am sure you should have already offered some invites here too and these sould be special, since you have already been offered 6 special and "impossible" invites. ;)

Didn't your mother tell you that you should also offer and not only ask? :whistling

First of all, If you contradict with me, you should have skipped that line (remember: " To those who liked the thread(if ever there is): (please skip if you hate it)", because I intended it for those who agree with me.. So don't read it if you want to..

Not all Mission Impossibles are Made.. so there are other missions that really failed:(

If I would have an invite, why in the world would I not give it... I would really.. I just don't have enough connection to power and boost up to PU or Upload some 100+ gigs..

Don't be fooled it is Mission Impossible 7, because not all missions are successful as I have said.. If you want to find it all, then find it.. you will see then...

I hope everyone knows what Filesharing Mean...

It is still up for good souls... I really need an oink invite for free.. thanks..

thegoan
07-16-2007, 03:25 PM
Dude... you start off with .....

I know it's impossible, but I really need a free oink invite... I love music as I love myself and also love apps.. I really need to get into the site...

and then you say......

If I would have an invite, why in the world would I not give it... I would really.. I just don't have enough connection to power and boost up to PU or Upload some 100+ gigs..

so do you have a good connection or not? coz maybe i could have helped you out but since you and every person here already know seeding is a major problem on oink... one can get booted for low ratio's... so i guess since you do not have a proper connection to upload an oink invite might not be the best thing for you.. try for a buffered oink account...

PS: not all sites need you to up 100+ gigs to get PU... i get PU status after a couple of weeks of signing up... and that used to be on a 256k link

game1283
07-16-2007, 08:51 PM
Dude... you start off with .....

and then you say......

so do you have a good connection or not? coz maybe i could have helped you out but since you and every person here already know seeding is a major problem on oink... one can get booted for low ratio's... so i guess since you do not have a proper connection to upload an oink invite might not be the best thing for you.. try for a buffered oink account...

PS: not all sites need you to up 100+ gigs to get PU... i get PU status after a couple of weeks of signing up... and that used to be on a 256k link

I am a new member of Bitmetv, I don't know how hard it is on oink.. but on bitmetv it is really hard... but since I am new in bitmetv, my ratio is not so high.. I have dloaded less than IGb, I have a ratio of 0.439 atleast, And I'm still seeding up.. that's a proof I know how to seed atleast..

Thanks for the replies..

Broka
07-16-2007, 09:05 PM
Man, just stop begging for invites... Are you trying to climb yourselfe to the top, by periodically posting this kind of posts? The first is funny, the second one, its cute, more than that is just to f***ing annoying.

thegoan
07-16-2007, 09:21 PM
I am a new member of Bitmetv, I don't know how hard it is on oink.. but on bitmetv it is really hard... but since I am new in bitmetv, my ratio is not so high.. I have dloaded less than IGb, I have a ratio of 0.439 atleast, And I'm still seeding up.. that's a proof I know how to seed atleast..

Thanks for the replies..

dude... you think bitmetv is hard.. hehehe then in that case oink is impossible... or atleast almost impossible.. unless you know what you are doing and which ones to get on etc...

oh and bitmetv has a 1 gig limit ... and ratio has to be minimum 50% or else boot time... so seed a bit faster....

willy101
07-16-2007, 09:23 PM
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/7136/userbar456489no3.gif

seems like you have lots of private trackers already... Why not trade for one? And a ratio of <0.5 isn't very good...

You sound like a very intelligent person; I wonder why you would want to argue with the people who are trying to help you and potentially give you invites. It's really only hurting your cause.

Oh well best of luck to you. I'm looking for an OINK myself. Enjoy

~willy101

game1283
07-16-2007, 09:47 PM
http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/7136/userbar456489no3.gif

seems like you have lots of private trackers already... Why not trade for one? And a ratio of <0.5 isn't very good...

You sound like a very intelligent person; I wonder why you would want to argue with the people who are trying to help you and potentially give you invites. It's really only hurting your cause.

Oh well best of luck to you. I'm looking for an OINK myself. Enjoy

~willy101

Hi:happy:

I am still new to bitmetv that's why the ratio is still low..
I did not consider trading in my torrent life, for in my own opinion it is not good, and not all trackers allow it..;)

Thanks for the goodluck mate!

game1283
07-17-2007, 06:58 AM

Thanks for the replies..

dude... you think bitmetv is hard.. hehehe then in that case oink is impossible... or atleast almost impossible.. unless you know what you are doing and which ones to get on etc...

oh and bitmetv has a 1 gig limit ... and ratio has to be minimum 50% or else boot time... so seed a bit faster....
:(
Let's not say that.. We can always try.. If anyone would let me in, then that is the time we will know.. who knows..? only God knows..

Guys, checkout this thread: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-lounge-10/t-hi-its-me-do-you-know-me-206592

up! guys help me hehehe:D:D:D