PDA

View Full Version : recover torrent files?

OmaRin0
07-15-2007, 08:15 PM
hi guys,
i deleted an important torrent file before 5 mins,:angry:
is there a program to recover that file?
i tried Recover My Files but u must put which type of file u want to recover and there is no .torrent option..
plz guys i need ur help
thx

Timer
07-15-2007, 10:53 PM
I'm not sure if I understand how you deleted it (manually or through your bittorrent client) but if you use utorrent maybe this'll help:
all torrents you started downloading using utorrent are saved in this folder on your comp: C:\Documents and Settings\Yourusername\Application Data\uTorrent

*replace "yourusername" with your user name...
*I think you need to show hidden files and folders to reach that folder. You can do this through tools>folder options>view>show hidden files and folders

KevinGarnet
07-17-2007, 03:40 PM
try Data recovery.. i think it can recover torrent file.. but i think you can find it like previous man said.. but i am not sure because don't understand what the problem is.. how you delete torrent file..

SaveFerris
07-17-2007, 04:10 PM
I'm not sure if I understand how you deleted it (manually or through your bittorrent client) but if you use utorrent maybe this'll help:
all torrents you started downloading using utorrent are saved in this folder on your comp: C:\Documents and Settings\Yourusername\Application Data\uTorrent

*replace "yourusername" with your user name...
*I think you need to show hidden files and folders to reach that folder. You can do this through tools>folder options>view>show hidden files and folders

Same with Azureus, stored in:
C:\Documents and Settings\Yourusername\Application Data\Azureus\Torrents