PDA

View Full Version : OiNK - Cheating Program Question

Elit3_T3AM
07-15-2007, 11:06 PM
if i some1 uses a cheating program to increase their upload at OiNK, BitmeTV etc will they get disabled

i mean like not to increase the upload speed so that its obvious that ur cheating but to increase it so u cant tell

i was jus curious on wht would happen haha

btw i dont cheat on trackers its jus my curiosity kicking in and i dont want to try it myself haha

dont want to risk my only acct

kaffeine
07-15-2007, 11:11 PM
There are some posts where TMT from OiNK says that some people got disabled for using a moded client, and that the fact that they used the mod to cheat or not was irrelevant. Using the cheating client (even if you're not using it to cheat) will get you disabled...

NA_Magus
07-15-2007, 11:12 PM

Then why are you even thinking about this if it's so obvious as to what'll happen if you cheat. :l

StevenVD
07-15-2007, 11:12 PM
I hope nobody will answer yuor question. It would be like a guide for cheaters. :pinch:

JA
07-15-2007, 11:14 PM
Curious to find out, Curious to try im guessing?

Yes you will get banned :)

brotherdoobie
07-15-2007, 11:15 PM
if i some1 uses a cheating program to increase their upload at OiNK, BitmeTV etc will they get disabled

i mean like not to increase the upload speed so that its obvious that ur cheating but to increase it so u cant tell

btw i dont cheat on trackers its jus my curiosity kicking in and i dont want to try it myself haha

You are so fucking obvious, lad.

-bd :lol:

JA
07-15-2007, 11:17 PM

Offtopic:
DefianceX is he going to get an infraction for this??:shutup:

FireMan
07-15-2007, 11:19 PM
Cheating not thanks a lot.
Fuc* the cheaters now.

Hehehehe:yup:

:gunsmilie

Daniel
07-15-2007, 11:21 PM
my opinion: there are enough of those cheaters already, no need to add another few by openly discussing this topic on a filesharing-board.

FireMan
07-15-2007, 11:25 PM
BitTorrent is pretty, does not exist space for cheaters in this world of the computation. Cheaters that they develop a space to practise its knowledge of intrusion.;)

:gunsmilie

DohMein
07-15-2007, 11:58 PM
Why would one want to know how to do it? Or think about it? It makes no sense. Cheaters are pathetic. If you have slow u/l speed you should still have no trouble with maintaining a safe and positive ratio imo. At least if you are wise about what you pull.

I am not saying you are looking to cheat I just think its "hinky" to ask this question you asked...

Peace

Doh

Elit3_T3AM
07-16-2007, 12:07 AM
i just wanted no no how clever the scripts are at OiNK :)

guys it was jus a question no need to jump to conclusions so quickly

desiKing
07-16-2007, 12:07 AM
BitTorrent is all about sharing?? so why would some1 want to used moded clients.
and yes your account will be disable? e

mforcex
07-16-2007, 12:40 AM
some cheaters never get caught. cheating is a skill... an art.

everyone thinks anyone who cheats gets caught... so they automatically say omg cheating=ban, but the truth is torrent sites have shitty cheat detecting scripts, and no one on the staff has ever taken a math class :(

so whats the point of my post... the point is this... cheaters are all around us, and admins of websites need to learn some stuff to fix this. if i ever ran a torrent site, id get every single cheater, even the skilled ones.

Melvinmeow
07-16-2007, 12:58 AM
some cheaters never get caught. cheating is a skill... an art.

everyone thinks anyone who cheats gets caught... so they automatically say omg cheating=ban, but the truth is torrent sites have shitty cheat detecting scripts, and no one on the staff has ever taken a math class :(

so whats the point of my post... the point is this... cheaters are all around us, and admins of websites need to learn some stuff to fix this. if i ever ran a torrent site, id get every single cheater, even the skilled ones.

LMAO were you serious with your last comment?
If you were ... my only comment wont be HAHAHA

Not every cheater will be found... some/alot probably will... but there are really so many differant tools/methods out there... that in order to even attempt to catch them all your site would go down the tube cause you would need to be logging everything every peer does. Logging all the stuff you would need... it would basically bring the sites server to its knees.

mforcex
07-16-2007, 01:44 AM
fine, there are many methods and tools, but imo, they still only catch really stupid cheaters. the cheaters that sites are catching are the people who go crazy and get an insane ratio on a torrent, jacking up their upload rate. the few ideas i have in mind to catch skilled cheaters dont require a tremendous amount of logging... im not sure how many logging is tremendous anyways.

on a site note, i bet its impossible for TL to catch cheaters since there are way too many peers. they could catch some, and only some. cheaters on small sites are generally super easy to catch.

Gish
07-16-2007, 02:51 AM
Oink= no cheaters
TL= cheaters paradise

when I look at a torrent at TL and the 1000 seeders.. I wounder how many of those seeds are actually cheaters.

mforcex
07-16-2007, 02:57 AM
Oink= no cheaters
TL= cheaters paradise

when I look at a torrent at TL and the 1000 seeders.. I wounder how many of those seeds are actually cheaters.
Oink probably has no cheaters since their script is so crazy it bans non cheaters too. They believe in sacrificing people.

Gish, I don't think TL is a paradise for cheaters. Are you talking about skilled cheaters, or just regular noobie cheaters being there? They must have some half decent script to at least kill off the noobie cheaters.

Demigod
07-16-2007, 03:14 AM
Oink= no cheaters
TL= cheaters paradise

Oink probably has no cheaters since their script is so crazy it bans non cheaters too. They believe in sacrificing people.

Gish, I don't think TL is a paradise for cheaters. Are you talking about skilled cheaters, or just regular noobie cheaters being there? They must have some half decent script to at least kill off the noobie cheaters.

Scripts aren't the only thing that detects cheaters. It also depends on the competency of the admins of a site. Only the obvious cheaters get banned automatically by scripts.

Although they are paranoid and does wrongfully ban many people, the staff of OiNK probably spends countless hours reviewing flagged accounts.

brotherdoobie
07-16-2007, 03:45 AM

Offtopic:
DefianceX is he going to get an infraction for this??:shutup:

Narc...

-bd :P

upGrayde
07-16-2007, 03:58 AM
don't do it

i got banned in oink for cheating